Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol.. yeah not really they have a couple a new shows airing apparently.. Being Human is one of them.. the next BSG series Blood and Chrome.. and I think there is one more.. can't remember the name it starts with an A I think... but there is Sanctuary (which is in negotiations for a season 4 so that's looking good actually when I heard about Sanctuary talking on a season 4 I knew right there that that wasn't good news for SGU..) Eureka, Warehouse 13 and Haven was picked up for another season... so they do have some but not much.. it's sad really.. a channel that was dedicated to Science Fiction barely shows any science fiction any more..
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
      lol.. yeah not really they have a couple a new shows airing apparently.. Being Human is one of them.. the next BSG series Blood and Chrome.. and I think there is one more.. can't remember the name it starts with an A I think... but there is Sanctuary (which is in negotiations for a season 4 so that's looking good actually when I heard about Sanctuary talking on a season 4 I knew right there that that wasn't good news for SGU..) Eureka, Warehouse 13 and Haven was picked up for another season... so they do have some but not much.. it's sad really.. a channel that was dedicated to Science Fiction barely shows any science fiction any more..
      I'm not sure how long Being Human is going to last with it being Americanized. At least not with fans of the British version. Hadn't heard of the new BSG series. Cool for those fans! EUReKA's being split into S4 and S4.5 or so it currently looks. Man, am I bummed about that. They've also got Merlin added to the ones you've listed.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Yeah we'll see about Being Human.. it seems remakes if scifi shows don't do as well, but Americans love remakes of other countries shows.. look at Ugly Betty and The Office they did really well.. Eureka is getting a season 5 you did hear that right? umm what's his name the actor who plays Jack.. he tweeted it a while back.. so Eureka is doing well and I could see it getting a 6th season.. oh and I completely forgot about Merlin! thanks for adding that. I haven't seen that show yet just a few episodes here and there.. I liked them though.. it's on my long to watch list..
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I know EUReKA's getting a S5, but some recent info have the actors talking about the back half of S4 airing in the summer. Thus back to the 4.0, 4.5 thing. I pouted for two days when I first heard that.

I know about a lot of remakes of European movies to an American flair, but I wasn't aware of shows doing so until Being Human. Didn't know about Ugly Betty or The Office as I don't watch those.

As for Merlin, I totally cannot get over the fact that Merlin looks like he's 14 or so. Doesn't fit in with the whole Merlin picture in my head.
          sigpic

Comment

oh ok I gotcha.. yeah that splitting up seasons thing is stupid.. *grumbles* I don't want to wait until summer to see the 2nd half of this season .. I think why they might be doing that is because of all the new shows coming on.. they are supposed to air in January.. so all the time slots may be filled on tuesdays with the new shows ...

lol.. yeah Merlin does look like he's 14.. (Hey he's Harry Potter!...lol...) when I think of Merlin I think of and old guy.. (like Myrdin in Stargate )
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
              It wasn't just that. I was happy to ignore SGU and let it go see if it improved but then Brad Wright (Wrong more like it) and Joe M start saying they don't need SGA fans, and how horrible SGA fans are and it wont matter if they don't watch SGU, and that they (SGA fans) Heckled and were rude at conventions (even though I have seen the vid of that particular panel where that happened) and there was none of that. I became very vocal and anti SGU after that.
              That's why I was upset about SGU too. It was mostly because of the disrespect shown towards SGA fans. I wasn't going to support people who were going to be like that to people who'd been loyal to the franchise for 10+ years.
              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?
                Ok, SS recipient! Show up! So I can give you your gift!

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
                oh ok I gotcha.. yeah that splitting up seasons thing is stupid.. *grumbles* I don't want to wait until summer to see the 2nd half of this season .. I think why they might be doing that is because of all the new shows coming on.. they are supposed to air in January.. so all the time slots may be filled on tuesdays with the new shows ...

lol.. yeah Merlin does look like he's 14.. (Hey he's Harry Potter!...lol...) when I think of Merlin I think of and old guy.. (like Myrdin in Stargate )
                I could be proven wrong and EUReKA S4.5 could be later this spring, but some of the interviews read like it won't be until summer.

SS recipient! Where are you?
                sigpic

Comment

I'm here Ever.

My SS should have their gift by now as they requested it to be sent directly to their e-mail address.

Comment

Hi, Blenca! Sorry, you're not my recipient. Although, I'm curious who yours is...
                    sigpic

Comment

Am I allowed to say?

Comment

I don't know. maybe you could whisper it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Morning Love Shack

Are we PM the ss gifts if the recipient didn't specify? I guess to be safe that is what I'll have to do maybe.
                          sigpic

Comment

The sad thing about PM's and direct emails is that the rest of us don't get to see.
                            sigpic

Comment

Jade said we could post them here either right away or we could wait until our recipient is on.
                              sigpic

Comment

Well... I made goodies for the thread as well. Maybe we could entertain ourselves with that until our recipients come on. * scurries off to open PB*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X