Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With all the new members lately I figured it was time to whip out the birthday list. If you want to be added you can add your name to the list. UPDATED!
    Everlovin-----------Misi--------------------------------Feb 5, 1973
    Krissie678----------Kristen-----------------------------Aug 11, 1988
    Starg8fans----------Andrea----------------------------Feb 7, 1962
    Snowy-------------Wiveca-----------------------------Feb 20, 1973
    Rac80--------------Rache-----------------------------Aug 18, 1962
    GSRgategirl923 - - - Stephanie - - - - - - - - -- - - - - -Sep 23, 1993
    Blencathra----------Elaine-----------------------------Aug 23, 1967
    baby_doll26---------Shelley----------------------------Sep 16, 1977
    DrJenniferDex--------Christle---------------------------March 21, 1987
    Mrs Caldwell---------Janet-----------------------------July 11, 1970
    Mountiegirl-----------Emily-----------------------------May 1, 1991
    Dragongirl-----------Janice-----------------------------April 4, 1981
    SeNedra-------------Vera------------------------------April 15, 1984
    Pocus-----------------Maura---------------------------Aug. 25, 1966
    aquagirl---------------Kate-----------------------------Feb. 14, 1983
    snookie16--------------Sarah-------------------------August 10,1982
    Dollsnatch-------------Lea-------------------------13th December 1990

Ronon Dex------------Jason Momoa---------------------August 1, 1979
    Jennifer Keller----------Jewel Staite---------------------June 2, 1982

Comment

Good evening all! We had the WHOLE family over for dinner and cards. Mom and Dad, Little Brother, Niece and Nephew, a couple of kids from down the road. Boy! It was a houseful!

Originally posted by dollsnatch View Post
      Hey guys,new gateworld member here, so not exactly sure how everything works etc!

Totally dedicated Ronon/Keller shipper but vaguely worried about the potential McKeller (which I despise!) moments Ive read in epi spoilers.

I know theres definate room for R/K moments too (Tracker, The Lost Tribe being the obvious)-so what do you guys honestly think??

It looks to me (through fanfiction etc) that Ronon is the more popular pairing for Keller (my new fav character, could be cas she totally reminds me of,well...me lol!) just want to put my mind at ease hehe!

Thanks for reading my obsessive ramblings!

Lea
      Hi Dollsnatch! Welcome to the Love Shack!!!

I agree, he cant be blamed entirely.

Sure hes not the most likable character but he adds comic relief-especially when Jeannie's involved,I find their interactions hilarious.

Plus I looooove when Ronon pokes fun at him-the whale conversation in Doppleganger, the whole arrow in the butt incident ,and of course "fatman".

Hes neccessary-you dislike him but cant help liking him too. A tad paradoxical I know.

Carsons death (I miss him!) can kinda be blamed on everyone who turned him down.

Quick Q-any sign of Cadman this season??What actually happened to her??
      It wasn't until sometime in SGA that I started liking Rodney. After 48 Hours on SG1, well, I wanted him to suck a lemon too!
      And Cadman! In my own little world, She and Rodney are together. Loving and snarking. Good times. Sadly, we never saw her after Critical Mass. Carson then says during Return I that they broke up.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Happy 400, Jason! Keep on posting!!!

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

There's some freaky noise going on outside...like someone beating a giant drum...I just went outside to try and figure out if I could see anything from the apartment, the neighbors don't know what it is, either, we were all out there.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
            With all the new members lately I figured it was time to whip out the birthday list. If you want to be added you can add your name to the list. UPDATED!
            Everlovin-----------Misi--------------------------------Feb 5, 1973
            Krissie678----------Kristen-----------------------------Aug 11, 1988
            Starg8fans----------Andrea----------------------------Feb 7, 1962
            Snowy-------------Wiveca-----------------------------Feb 20, 1973
            Rac80--------------Rache-----------------------------Aug 18, 1962
            GSRgategirl923 - - - Stephanie - - - - - - - - -- - - - - -Sep 23, 1993
            Blencathra----------Elaine-----------------------------Aug 23, 1967
            baby_doll26---------Shelley----------------------------Sep 16, 1977
            DrJenniferDex--------Christle---------------------------March 21, 1987
            Mrs Caldwell---------Janet-----------------------------July 11, 1970
            Mountiegirl-----------Emily-----------------------------May 1, 1991
            Dragongirl-----------Janice-----------------------------April 4, 1981
            SeNedra-------------Vera------------------------------April 15, 1984
            Pocus-----------------Maura---------------------------Aug. 25, 1966
            aquagirl---------------Kate-----------------------------Feb. 14, 1983
            snookie16--------------Sarah-------------------------August 10,1982
            Dollsnatch-------------Lea-------------------------13th December 1990
            =SGA=Jason_Binn------Jason-----------------------January 29 ,1980

Ronon Dex------------Jason Momoa---------------------August 1, 1979
            Jennifer Keller----------Jewel Staite---------------------June 2, 1982
            me, jason, jan 29 1980, i already updated the list with my name
            *Turn in your P-90 for a MP7; the standard issue weapon for any SG Team*

sigpic

Comment

Looks like I'm the fifth youngest.
              sigpic

Comment

oh hi your on
                *Turn in your P-90 for a MP7; the standard issue weapon for any SG Team*

sigpic

Comment

Morning

Dollsnatch, welcome to the thread!!

Same! I think you're right-theres just no future for them at all it just doesnt work. Plus I figure he has to be about 15 years older than her-we know hes 40 and shes very young for a doctor so like,??

I think youre right-theyre just trying to psych us out! Well it worked-if they become a couple I will be majorly angry, like I was when SG1 ended and all S/J shippers got was a picture in her office in Atlantis (and a "wedding" in 200!). I live in hope!

Enjoy the movie!
                  Live in hope! BTW I wouldn't be so negative with the S/J thing, if zou want to improve your mood and find a lot you maybe didn't notice in the eps (it was this way with me) come to the S/J family thread. It will be better I promise

I saw interesting discussion about Rodney. Althoug I do not see him attractive or a partner for Jenn, I love him. I loved DH since he first show in SG1 and made that really stupid remarks about Sam (that he likes stupid blondes etc.). And SGA Rodney is even much funnier and adorable
                  BTW did anyone see David Hewlett's Dog Breakfast? Fabulous movie! He plays there with his sister and Paul McGillion. It's a bit uncommon with black humor but worth to see (and yes, I can find it somewhere, if anyone interested )

Eh, long post and OT... Never mind, I still have some new pics from DV

Comment

I finally got to see DV and
                    Spoiler:
                    wanted more Lorne
                    sigpic

Comment

Boy, do you guys talk.... LOL

I went back 3 pages, but couldn't find if some one posted this (from Joe M's blog):

Wams 352 writes: “So, First Atlantis Recon Team - you do know what that makes the acronym, right? (and for those of you who don’t - FART?).”

Answer: Thanks for pointing that out when you did or it could have been very embarrassing. Fortunately, we were able to change the team designation in post before the episode shipped. Officially now, they’re Stargate High Intel Team. Whew! Dodged a bullet there.

Comment

Good morning everyone!

Originally posted by =SGA=Jason_Binn View Post
                        gotta fight that addiction blen
                        I can't!!! You're a doctor. HELP ME!!!!!!!!

I think the first thing to do is to admit the addiction. So..

Spoiler:
                        I am addicted to Stargate Atlantis and Gateworld....

It hasn't helped

I like that idea! Haha McKay!

I dont dislike him per se, just the whole notion of him and Keller makes me wanna barf a little.

Damn it theres no Keller avatars in options!
                        Zuz has quite a few. She's done these.
                        Spoiler:

And our faves
                        Spoiler:

Originally posted by =SGA=Jason_Binn View Post
                        pish-posh.....sorry feel like being british.....
                        We don't say that! pish-posh indeed.....

Morning Snowy person & SeN

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                          I finally got to see DV and
                          Spoiler:
                          wanted more Lorne
                          You wouldn't say I agree

Originally posted by Snowy View Post
                          Boy, do you guys talk.... LOL

I went back 3 pages, but couldn't find if some one posted this (from Joe M's blog):

Wams 352 writes: “So, First Atlantis Recon Team - you do know what that makes the acronym, right? (and for those of you who don’t - FART?).”

Answer: Thanks for pointing that out when you did or it could have been very embarrassing. Fortunately, we were able to change the team designation in post before the episode shipped. Officially now, they’re Stargate High Intel Team. Whew! Dodged a bullet there.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7..._720p_0008.jpg
                          I read it. It is funny I am sure they won't use the shortcut

Comment

I'am away to much, right Blen?!

Hey Blen and Sen!!

Comment

Yes you are! You should come more often, Snowy one. Did you see the message about the Doc & Wildman sig? The answer was yes, snurch & re-size all you want.

Found this thread over in S5. It looks like season 5 will continue right up until Christmas with luck.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=57170

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                                Yes you are! You should come more often, Snowy one. Did you see the message about the Doc & Wildman sig? The answer was yes, snurch & re-size all you want.
                                I will try, just wish that RL wouldn't kick my a$$ so much....

Jupp, saw your answer and it's up and running. Thank you so much, Sweetie!

Comment

Working...
                                X