Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okay i think i need a slap to wake me up to reality, sum how all the clocks in my house say 22:10 but its actually only 20:10 OMG! i can't believe it this is soo dejavoo. i feel so silly
    sigpic
    Class of 2004-2009!!

Comment

I would go to florida in the winter (that place is one huge sandbar with the best oranges!) and Maine (where I was born & raised) in the summer -- cool weather and lots of lobstahhhhhhhhhhhh!
      I have only been in north armerica... 48 states & can & mex. Hubby spent three weeks in hong kong last year w/o me!

Comment

Zonks, never mind, we do lots of silly on this thread.

Any excuse to post this pic again cos it makes me laugh.

Spoiler:

Edit: *puts hand up in the air like Hermionie Granger* Please Miss, I've been to Florida. Loved every minute

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
          Shall I list where Mr Blen has been with work and I COULDN'T go.

Canada, Sweden, France, India, Oman, Dubai, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Nepal, Czeck Republic (SeN!), and Poland.
          You should come to us Prague is beautiful.

Welcome Zonks

Spoiler:

Comment

as long as I don't get like snowed into where ever I am I don't really care about the temp I just want to see something other than the same old same old
            sigpic

Comment

i live in England and have never ever been to the capital city London!
              never been to wales or scotland and they are conjoined to england
              ummm.. what exactly is a state?
              i mean arn't the states as big as england ?
              i really don't know
              sigpic
              Class of 2004-2009!!

Comment

Zonks, never mind, we do lots of silly on this thread.

Any excuse to post this pic again cos it makes me laugh.

Spoiler:

Edit: *puts hand up in the air like Hermionie Granger* Please Miss, I've been to Florida. Loved every minute
                haha thats soo funny that pic!

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                You should come to us Prague is beautiful.

Welcome Zonks

Spoiler:

thank u!
                sigpic
                Class of 2004-2009!!

Comment

That's where Mr Blen went SeN! He brought back some alcoholic drink made from herbs or something, began with B... (it was a few years ago now so I don't have the bottle any more). He loved Prague & wants to take us for a city break some time.

Spoiler:

Edit - oops sorry folks. That pic was rather large!

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                    love the gifs! a small funny... on the anti thread they are complaining about jen/ronon fanfic. I guess I really REALLY need to finish my fic!
                    Yes, you need to finish your fic! Love the fic!

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                    With all this talk of custom GW icons I resized some of my previous Keller and RK ones. If anyone wants to use one feel free, if not it won't hurt my feelings.
                    Those are really pretty Krissie!

Originally posted by Zonks View Post
                    yep i was bored and foought " i know i'll go and talk to u guys on the keller/ ronan thread"
                    Welcome to the Love Shack Come back often!

Shall I list where Mr Blen has been with work and I COULDN'T go.

Canada, Sweden, France, India, Oman, Dubai, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Nepal, Czeck Republic (SeN!), and Poland.

Do you hear that noise. That's the sound of gnashing teeth. Mine.

I need a Jenn/Ronon pic to cheer me up.

I guess I got lucky then. Hubby was in the army and I got to go overseas with him. Lived a year in Korea. A (comparatively) little town called Tongduchon. In fact, my oldest brat child was born over there.
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

That's where Mr Blen went SeN! He brought back some alcoholic drink made from herbs or something, began with B... (it was a few years ago now so I don't have the bottle any more). He loved Prague & wants to take us for a city break some time.

Spoiler:
                      http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3051/2568984970_bf6f3da913_o.jpg

Edit - oops sorry folks. That pic was rather large!
                      I am sure it was our famous Becherovka

Comment

There are states bigger than England and there are some much smaller. The States have a bit more control as far as laws that the Federal Government has there are crimes where it doesn't matter where you are the punishment is the same (Federal) while there are crimes that the punishment is dirffrenet from state to state. Most of the time though people use it like a small bit of where are you from Texas then you know what regeion a person is from. Like if someone says they are from Wales then you know where they are from they are still Brittish just now there is a round about regeion.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                          I guess I got lucky then. Hubby was in the army and I got to go overseas with him. Lived a year in Korea. A (comparatively) little town called Tongduchon. In fact, my oldest brat child was born over there.
                          Wow Korea! Exotic. And you are very lucky you got to go too!

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                          I am sure it was our famous Becherovka
                          That's the stuff! I had a little sip but it was too strong for me. I like my wine.

Comment

I am a Rum person mainly. Wine is good but I have never learned what wines go with what foods.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                              as long as I don't get like snowed into where ever I am I don't really care about the temp I just want to see something other than the same old same old
                              Good grief! I love the snow! I grew up just a couple of hundred miles away from where they film Stargate. Lots of green! And I lived in the mountains. We had LOTS of snow in the winters!

Originally posted by Zonks View Post
                              i live in England and have never ever been to the capital city London!
                              never been to wales or scotland and they are conjoined to england
                              ummm.. what exactly is a state?
                              i mean arn't the states as big as england ?
                              i really don't know
                              I'm not exactly sure how it works in England so I'm probably wrong, but, There are 50 different states that make up one single country. I'm guessing it's something similar to Ireland and Scotland being part of the UK. Like I said, I'm probably Waaaaaaayyyyy wrong.
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Well there's a good rule to remember when it comes to wine with different foods.
                                Spoiler:

Drink vast amounts with anything

Comment

Working...
                                X