Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have only seen a couple eps of Frontier I did see Wolves but I am not sure
    sigpic

Comment

Just testing out the new sig and icon I made
      sigpic

Comment

Cool! What's it from?

You ever find the gif you lost?
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Thanks it is from a Russian movie called I Am Dragon

Me and a friend found it on Amazon Prime it is subtitled but didn't bother us, we thought it was really good. I ended up getting it on DVD where you can watch it English Dubbed (like the trailer there is) but I like the Russian better.

No maybe it was one someone else had that for some reason I didn't save or I really did just imagine it.
          sigpic

Comment

I'll have to check it out
            sigpic

Comment

Let me know what you think when you get around to watching it
              sigpic

Comment

hello ladies, how are you all. I've been rewatching Atlantis and that reminded me how much I missed this place*hugs alll*
                sigpic
                Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Hi JW *returns hug*

I did a mini re watch a few months ago where I just watched some select eps from SG-1 and SGA. I did a full every single episode from SG-1 and SGA last year and was not prepared to do that again. It makes me miss how good the show was. Stupid show bringing us all together and then ending so we don't get to see everyone as much.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                    hello ladies, how are you all. I've been rewatching Atlantis and that reminded me how much I missed this place*hugs alll*
                    *tackles* Missed you!

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                    Hi JW *returns hug*

I did a mini re watch a few months ago where I just watched some select eps from SG-1 and SGA. I did a full every single episode from SG-1 and SGA last year and was not prepared to do that again. It makes me miss how good the show was. Stupid show bringing us all together and then ending so we don't get to see everyone as much.
                    I've been sorta working on a complete rewatch for a while now. Still on S4 of SG-1. Totally loving how wonderful the show was.
                    sigpic

Comment

It is not a short thing to do watching every single episode it takes dedication. It was a great show although I was never over fond of the Ori feels too much true life than sci fi in the general "believe what we believe or die"
                      sigpic

Comment

Sometime during when S9-10 was on, I saw several smilies saying "Boring are the Ori". And, by and large, I had to agree.

Stargate had 3 great baddies: Goa'uld, replicators, an Wraith (before they get unscary). Once they defeated (or unscaried them) there didn't seem to have a path forward. At least no epic struggles.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah they get rid of or at least massively diminish the baddies then there really isn't anything to do. Oh well they gave us more good seasons than bad ones
                          sigpic

Comment

You know how we used to growl that there was nothing for Ronon to do? Well I always thought that he - and Teyla - would be great at intelligence gathering. But how kick a$$ would it be if they recruited all the Runners out there to run it. There's what, 7? 8? of them to go where angels fear to tread?
                            sigpic

Comment

I know! I am always in shock when after Seteda they found the other potential Runners and just forgot about them. Look at Ronon and Kryk you get all of the Runners and Atlantis would never have to worry about the Wraith
                              sigpic

Comment

DG! I just read there's going to be a con in San Antonio next month and Jason and Jewel will both be there. I say, as the one of us who lives closest to there, you go.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X