Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's see...halfway between you and me would be ... Omaha? Ish?
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Oh! My Daughter-in-Law just recently discovered the wonder that is Jason. I might be able to see the movie yet!
      sigpic

Comment

Anyone want to exchange Christmas cards this year?
        sigpic

Comment

I don't do many Christmas cards... could easily fit a few more on the short list.

sigpic

Comment

Cool! I've got an old list of Love Shack addresses I can forward to you in the morning.

Btw, LOVE the pic!
            sigpic

Comment

Anyone want to brainstorm ideas? I've got a great pay-off idea, but I'm having a hard time coming up with the right scenario to get there
              sigpic

Comment

Aah! It's a little over a month until Quarantine Day! And I've barely got three more sentences written to my main Quarantine Day fic than I had three months ago.
                sigpic

Comment

That time you bought a Fandomonium book that features Ronon and the author gets Ronon's voice all wrong.

Also, I'd be willing to bet Timbuktu has theaters showing Star Wars. We've got Daddy's Home 2.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                    Aah! It's a little over a month until Quarantine Day! And I've barely got three more sentences written to my main Quarantine Day fic than I had three months ago.
                    I haven't really had a great idea yet. Not even sure I will have one in time... but hoping to read one from you... or maybe just many of ours from years past.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm hoping to regain the focus and chip away on it in the next couple of weeks. *crosses fingers *
                      sigpic

Comment

Back to that book I bought..."Ronon's thick braids..."? Seriously? Did the writer even bother to look at a pic of Ronon right after he became a Runner?
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm watching Quarantine here, and it occurs to me that there are a lot of 'in betweens' for our scenes.
                          sigpic

Comment

That's it! I refuse to read that book anymore! I need fic where the author actually cares about the characters they're writing for! Worst $5 I've ever spent!
                            sigpic

Comment

Hello there,
                              Been a very long time, but I thought I would stop by and wish you Everlovin and Bailey1ak a very Happy New Year. Every once in a while I lurk to this page so please know that I still ship these two, Ronan and Jennifer! I wish you a very Happy 2018 filled with laughter, joy, good health for you and your families!

TAZ
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to the talented Bailey1ak

Comment

Taz! Long time no see! You need to stop by here in a couple of weeks for Quarantine Day!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X