Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still about 4 more hours here but
    sigpic

Comment

Good morning Love Shack!

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      Happy New Year!!

This thing with Miri being up at night is relatively new. Like since she was sick last year. Before that, she was sleeping just fine. Now, there's a few days a month (sometimes more) where she's just up and playing in the middle of the night. I'm just hoping she re-outgrows it soon.

Oooh! I recognized that chest before I even scrolled down enough to confirm it was Jason. What's it from?
      I hope she re-outgrows it too, Ever.

The pic is from Conan, although I haven't actually seen the movie. I found it on listal, but I cropped it just a bit because I wasn't sure if the original fell within GW rules, it was a little suggestive.

sigpic

Comment

I'll have to watch the movie again to see the suggestiveness.

So, grown up tv. Any ideas?
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Hey guys! It's been awhile since we had a challenge, what with secret santa, advent and the holidays. There hasn't been much action on GW lately either. I'm thinking of not doing the challenge anymore, but thought I would get some feedback first. If you could please take 30 seconds to either PM me, DM me, email, FB, or just post and let me know what you think of the art challenge, I would greatly appreciate it. You can use one of these three handy responses if you would like:

1}OMG! I love the art challenges! Please don't stop posting them! I look forward to every Monday seeing what the new one is, and working on my Gimp skills!

2}I like the art challenges, and participate whenever I can. I wish you would continue them, even if it is every other week.

3} Meh. Secret santa and the advent is okay, but whatever.
          sigpic

Comment

I PM'd you Copter.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Morning Ever.

sigpic

Comment

Morning, Bailey! How's it going?

sigpic

Comment

It is going good because it is Friday! hooray...

sigpic

Comment

Yay for Friday! Not that I got to sleep in or anything (Miri doesn't have school on Fridays) as she was up chipper at 4:30 this morning. Yay for nap time here soon!

Any big plans for the weekend?

sigpic

Comment

My plans for the weekend consist of cleaning and helping my youngest with a presentation. I hope to have both of those done before the Seattle game on Sunday.

How about you?

sigpic

Comment

Seattle game Sunday. Did most of my major cleaning last weekend/early this week, so nothing big happening here.

sigpic

Comment

Good Morning Love Shack!

A very cold morning here. It was -6F (-21C) during my morning commute to work. Brrrrrrr.......

Awesome games yesterday.

sigpic

Comment

OMG Internet!! I went to visit mom for Christmas and was of course not online much (we had lots and lots of baking to do). When I got home I went to pet sit at my friends and her internet was out. She had a tech coming that day to fix it he was at her place for hours and couldn't figure out why there was no internet so she had to have someone else come out. She also didn't need me for the rest of the week (this would be the last week in 2015) and I have no internet at home (I hate not having money). then last week she didn't need me to work again (her and her long time bf have broken up and he had the dogs) so again no internet. She did tell me that apparently her neighbors also have the same internet company and their internet went out so the tech cut the wires for her internet and used them for her neighbors to say she was not happy would be an understatement. I am working this week YAY and I can finally get online. Anything new in the last few weeks?

For me I had a good Christmas and New Years. My sinuses drained so then I felt like crap and after a coughing fit I burst a blood vessel in my eye so I looked really creepy but it is all better now.
                              sigpic

Comment

*hugs DG*

Hey sweetie! Having no internet would suck. I don't know if I would mind it as much as the rest of my family though. I do go days sometimes without using the internet, but the rest of time I do enjoy having it and would hate to not have it. The few times we have been without internet though the kids have acted as if the world was coming to an end and begged Grandma and Grandpa to let them visit there until bedtime.

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Definitely not a pleasant way to spend the holidays.

We have finally started to hit temps that are below zero. Not liking it, but we have been overdue for a bit now. How are you all fairing down there? Is your kitty glad to be home?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X