Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Copter!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

hi ever, how are you?
      sigpic

Comment

I'm good. Watching EUReKA and I have the house to myself! Yay!
        sigpic

Comment

Morning Love Shack.
          sigpic

Comment

yay ever! hi bailey!
            sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Bailey! How's it going?
              sigpic

Comment

Actually, I'm stressed out to the max, but I keep reminding myself that things will be better next week. This is the busiest week for me at work, I'm taking work home every night even and working until I fall asleep.

Add to that, that my hubby took the kids to the doctor last night after work because they had the flue last weekend and missed some school, then this weekend they had really bad colds. He came home last night and my daughter has a raging ear infection and both kids have pink eye.

They were glad for no school today (24 hours), but it just is one more thing to add to the pile. My house is a mess, but hubby keeps telling me we will kick it into shape this weekend. We also have windows being installed next week, so all furniture has to be moved, but I'm going to try not to think about that either for now.

But really, I'm at work and I have you guys... so it's all good. When we do ss on the 17th I will be past this week, kids should be healthier and I will have all new windows... It will be a wonderful ss day to kick off the weekend.
                sigpic

Comment

Morning Love Shack!!

*huggles* bailey that sounds stressful you can make it through.
                  sigpic

Comment

(((Bailey))) Deep breaths, dearheart! Drink some tea, eat a bite of chocolate.
                    I'm sorry the kids are sick. Antibiotics will knock it right out of them.
                    Slow and steady with work. Or maybe fast and steady. It'll get all done.
                    Everything else will take care of itself! Don't worry about the messy house. That is the least of your problems. Just keep enough dishes and clothes for daily use.
                    sigpic

Comment

Good morning, DG!
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys and morning DG.

I am in a quasi state of denial... I just try to concentrate on what is at hand and hope the rest figures itself out. I think if I were to even make a list of what has to be done it would send me over the edge. So if you see me on here seemingly without a care... it is just the denial talking.

Is your little guy full DG? I could feed him here from work if you need.
                        sigpic

Comment

I've alway found that sticking my fingers in my ears and humming loudly covers a lot of problems.
                          I'm paraphrasing here.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes he is so close to it being finished

I like the sticking fingers in ears approach
                            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                                Yes he is so close to it being finished

I like the sticking fingers in ears approach
                                I will have to employ the sticking fingers in ears approach for the rest of the week. I usually use loud music when at home.

DG, can you link to the guy again. I can't find a link when I go back to your earlier post for feeding.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X