Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Torchwood

Spoiler:
    Can never resist a spoiler. Do they bring on a new member to replace him? You don't have to say who or how. I just kind of liked the dynamic of 5, only four team members seems kind of small.
    sigpic

Comment

Torchwood
      Spoiler:
      No Martha is around for 3 eps but that is it.
      sigpic

Comment

Torchwood

Spoiler:
        Does it seem unbalanced with only the 4 of them? I just finished the episode Dead Man Walking.
        sigpic

Comment

Torchwood
          Spoiler:
          I don't think so. I think with more people it would be harder for everyone to get screen time
          sigpic

Comment

Torchwood

Spoiler:
            Having a doctor seemed to come in handy.

I'm going to go grab some dinner. Be back in a bit.
            sigpic

Comment

Yup it is
              sigpic

Comment

Whatcha up to DG? Are you doing more gimping?

I brought home work to do over the weekend and have been working on it most of my day. Want to be gimping though.
                sigpic

Comment

nothing really no more gimping I have no idea's on what to make on gimp

Gimping is better than work that is for sure
                  sigpic

Comment

We watched lots of Christmas movies last night with the kids. Grinch that Stole Christmas, Christmas Vacation and The Year Without a Santa Claus. Love the old movies. Still have a pile of others sitting next to the tv, hubby and daughter collected all of our Christmas movies and set them next to tv and we are making our way through them. A few I'm not looking forward too, but there is always gimping during those.
                    sigpic

Comment

Evening Love Shack!!

ahh.. must resist spoiler tags!! I have just started watching Dr Who.. on season 1 episode 7 Torchwood is going to be after I am done with all of the seasons of Dr Who

I am still working on my avi.. it's looking good though should have it done soon!
                      sigpic

Comment

I am not much in the Christmas mood (female issues) I did watch Santa Clause is coming to town the other day though and I will watch Charlie Brown Christmas Tues.

Yay! Doctor Who! love the ep Dalek
                        sigpic

Comment

Looking forward to seeing the new avi.

Not sure what I'll watch once I finish Torchwood. I do like it though.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                            I am not much in the Christmas mood (female issues) I did watch Santa Clause is coming to town the other day though and I will watch Charlie Brown Christmas Tues.
                            It kind of comes and goes for me actually, but last night I was over-ruled (hence the 3 new sigs, something to keep me busy) I actually did enjoy Christmas vacation, but the other two were just background noise for my gimping.
                            sigpic

Comment

You should watch Doctor Who it is a great show!

See don't you just want to start watching

At least I am not the only one.
                              sigpic

Comment

I can't believe it already December and Christmas is just around the corner!! where did the year go?! it went by waay too fast!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X