Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats krissie!

(((blen))) feel better soon!

*peeks under spoilers...nope not going there this time *

Comment

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
      *HUGS* Blen... but maybe at arms length...

Gotta hate throwin' up bugs....

I was working today, or i would have begun another OT, this time on a subject that figures very large in my life.....
      Spoiler:
      Hairy Legs!!!!
      ((((Blenca)))) Get to feeling better!

Fuchsia, What brought ^^ up?
      Spoiler:
      Fortunately for me, I only have to shave once a week or so.

Why or why do I choose to live in a desert? Summertime is going to kill me this year. Drove by the bank and it was 87 F. What's up with that?
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Hello Hello
        is anyone here?
        sigpic
        sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Wow Wver we barely got 80 where I am although a town southwest of us hit 90 but we are going to cool down this weekend not much but we are cooling down. Stupid Groundhog knows nothing 6 more weeks of winter my rear end

I am here GG
          sigpic

Comment

Mental Green for you Krissie. I cannot give you any, i need to spread the love, but the thought counts

Hope you feel better soon Blen

Spoiler:
            On the subject of hairy legs, i think i beat you all. Long muscly and hairy. lol no wax nor shaving, except for the time i had my ankles strapped and the lower half of my calf muscles have to be shaved. And then there is the arms and chest, not to mention my face. Hair hair hair, except none on the back, thank heavens!
            Last edited by badboyzII~86; 24 February 2009, 05:43 PM.

Comment

So BB you are a hairy guy and thank goodness no hair on the back that is just ewwww to me.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                So BB you are a hairy guy and thank goodness no hair on the back that is just ewwww to me.
                Well i agree, the back is just ewwww exactly. I can't help the hair, im the spitting image of my father in most ways, ive got a trimmed beard currently. But my body hair isn't disgusting,
                Spoiler:
                as in i don't just let it grow all wild and such, i keep it neat, tidy and clean.

Hmm this is all probably too much info, but what do i care

Comment

as long as it isn't Sasquach(sp) like it is fine with me
                  sigpic

Comment

Honestly? I don't mind
                    Spoiler:
                    body hair on guys, except for back hair and chest hair. Which really sucks, 'cause the guy I have the biggest crush on has WAY too much chest hair
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                      Honestly? I don't mind
                      Spoiler:
                      body hair on guys, except for back hair and chest hair. Which really sucks, 'cause the guy I have the biggest crush on has WAY too much chest hair
                      Spoiler:
                      And trust me, i think way too much chest hair is annoying. I like having it, but if it gets really thick it becomes annoying to have, so every now and then, i just trim it with a beard trimmer. Not shave or wax, but just cut it down, it will grow back but its at a length i like it to be. Any back hair, i just get rid of it, hate the stuff.

No im not big foot DG

Comment

Very good idea BB and good (although you could make a lot of money if you were )
                        sigpic

Comment

yes i could, 15min of fame as a freak and a lifetime as a hairy man haha

Comment

heehee Guess it the depends on if it is worth it Well it is late and bed is calling me Night *waves*
                            sigpic

Comment

Hehe what did this thread turn into? Cosmetic consulting or what
                              I am glad it's Wednesday already!

I met my friend from high school in the tram today, last time I saw him when I was giving my final work to my teacher and so was he. He didn't make some exam so he isn't ready with school as well... I think that most of people I know are not able to finish on time! And we are not stupid I hate that the system was changing and we were something like guinea pigs..

Yeah, enough rant, got to work See ya later, hopefully Blen will show up too

Comment

Morning everyone.

I'm still sick so I don't know much I'll be around today.

Hairy legs huh? I'm more like Misi - no unslightly hairs dare appear on me. If they do, then they're soon off, so I think they don't even bother.

Now I'm going to nibble on a piece of dry toast.

Comment

Working...
                                X