Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a very good point!
    I guess I need to get back to my season 4 rewatch now that I am done with firefly!

Comment

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
      the problem with ronon and jenn being so hot is it can be hard to keep it light
      (((Perkin))) You need to join in the fun over at Stargate Talk *points to sig*
      sigpic
      My Site || My Blog

Comment

Does anyone here use Yahoo messenger? I finally got it set up. I haven't tried using it yet but hopefully soon.

Comment

I have yahoo messenger dragongirl76137
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
            Does anyone here use Yahoo messenger? I finally got it set up. I haven't tried using it yet but hopefully soon.
            I'm on MSN, on Yahoo Messenger and AIM with the same e-mail. You find it listed as my e-mail at 'the other place'
            sigpic
            My Site || My Blog

Comment

-shall have to start using YIM again so she can talk to DG- Need to adjust my profile over there, too
              sigpic

Comment

Morning everyone.

What a coincidence Krissie I just got myself set up with MSN messenger. Points to ^ little blue guy just under my green blobs. Looks like I'll have to get Yahoo as well.

Spoiler:

Comment

Morning

Hope you all have a better day than me. I hate mondays and this one especially. My had hurts awfully (I should have taken pills with me )and I am trying to do something... I don't know why I still have some health issues I know just small but so annoying.

See you later (here or on "the other side" )

EDIT: Hi Blen, also a bit later here today, right?

Comment

Morning SeN.

Just a bit. I needed two cups of tea this morning.

Sorry you have a headache. Why not shout out in the office & see if anyone else has any painkillers.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                      Morning SeN.

Just a bit. I needed two cups of tea this morning.

Sorry you have a headache. Why not shout out in the office & see if anyone else has any painkillers.
                      Our girls don't have any and I really doubt that the boys here will have I will make a trip to the drug store in the lunch break. Luckily there is one near.

I had my coffee and tea too... I hope that all this things disappear. And I have to work when my partner is at home. But I took one day off on Friday *happy dance* I can survive four days

Great pics

Comment

Sounds like a good idea.

It's handy working in a hospital. I just trot off to the nurse's office.

Having Friday off is something to look forward to.

Spoiler:

Comment

Blen, I'm so snurching all your Keller pics... Hope you don't mind!
                          Have some green!
                          A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Thank you! Of course you can snurch

Here's a few more

Spoiler:

and Ronon

Spoiler:

Comment

I especially like this one! Thanks! (Actually I already had this one, but yours is bigger )
                              A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Hi wildwomen

How are we today?? I had 4 hours of babysitting for my sister. Looking after 2 of my nephews and my niece. Lovely time

Everyone behaves for uncle BB. Indeed my niece, who is 2 n half, cuddled for an hour and kept on kissing me on the temple, saying, awww. Very cute

Comment

Working...
                                X