Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think maybe I'm just slow, but there are bigger avatars and new avatars!!

Now shall I change my size or not? HHmmm... choices, choices....

I have opened all the windows and doors cos it feels like spring to me, but now I'm freezing my tail off...
    It is only February!

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
      I think maybe I'm just slow, but there are bigger avatars and new avatars!!

Now shall I change my size or not? HHmmm... choices, choices....

I have opened all the windows and doors cos it feels like spring to me, but now I'm freezing my tail off...
      It is only February!
      Fuchsia! Come over to my house! Expecting high of 65 F or so!

And, I'm not changing my avi. I barely figured out how to size it to what was required. And not having the original pic on this computer? Not taking the chance.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Dwarsnip - come and join Stargate Talk

SeNedra - LOL! But the wildman thread has 5 pages already and it's not even been a day I will be more shocked if the "other" thread surpass us

Ever - Yup, they added 5 Jenn icons (FINALLY!!!!!!)

Krissie - Thanks for adverticing. I have the link in my sig, too. And I encourage people to just spread the word. Let those who are disgrunted with the changes and the dictation find a new home.

PS: I do need mods, so if there are people who have the time to dedicate, please let me know 'over there'

I just got back in from the DVD rental. There was a sale and I walked away with 20 new movies
        sigpic
        My Site || My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          Fuchsia! Come over to my house! Expecting high of 65 F or so!

And, I'm not changing my avi. I barely figured out how to size it to what was required. And not having the original pic on this computer? Not taking the chance.
          Thanks Misi!

I have this cold still and i just, you know, want to blow all the gunk out of my head, if you know what I mean!!!!

I have the problem that i resized my avi and if I size it up now it will be poor quality. And I don't have the original....

EDIT : Hi Kitten!

Comment

I wanted to say, because I'll be gone tomorrow,

Happy Birthday, Aqua!!
            sigpic

Comment

I am working on getting stuff fixed on the 'other' site I would have done it yesterday but I started to feel really sick (I think flu) so I laid down for a while and took some NyQuil. Feel better today though
              sigpic

Comment

Hi DG... glad you're feeling better!
                There are so many nasty bugs going round... tis the season!

Misi, are you going away tomorrow????

Comment

Parsnip! Haven't seen you around here for ages! Thanks for the chocolates!
                  You're welcome, Ever....and I'm like Big Brother....I'm always watching.

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                  *takes chocolate*
                  We are not evil at McKellers, really You can stop hiding

Actually you can look at the new forum too, there is a pro McKeller thread already Yeah I was also shocked
                  I don't think you think we're evil, Sen. AndI have indeed taken a gander, and I was surprised to see a thread started. I may join just to post in it.

Originally posted by misskitten View Post
                  Dwarsnip - come and join Stargate Talk
                  I do believe I might.

Comment

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
                    Hi DG... glad you're feeling better!
                    There are so many nasty bugs going round... tis the season!

Misi, are you going away tomorrow????
                    I'm off to camp with a couple of my Key Club kids. Leaving tomorrow morning and getting back Monday afternoon. It'll be colder where I'm going. Maybe I'll have a couple of days of winter up there.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm off to camp with a couple of my Key Club kids. Leaving tomorrow morning and getting back Monday afternoon. It'll be colder where I'm going. Maybe I'll have a couple of days of winter up there.
                      *grumbles and looks for a snowball to sacrifice to the snow gods so ever gets a foot of snow*

Well the snow has melted here finally... i have had enough winter!

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                        *grumbles and looks for a snowball to sacrifice to the snow gods so ever gets a foot of snow*

Oh me too, Rache!
                        Yesterday we had rain for about 24 hrs and so a lot of the snow has gone, but still there is tons of the stuff... and now lots of ice!

I want spring!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post

Please! Please please send some winter here!!!!!!!!! This has been the darndest "winter" I've ever seen. Usually winters around here are fairly mild - no snow - but it as least gets coldish. Lows around 20. Highs around 35 or so. This winter! What can I say? Lows around 30 and highs in the 50s every day! Some even in the mid to upper 60s! I am so not looking forward to this next summer. If I'm not here, all of you come over, cause I'll be at the lake!
                          sigpic

Comment

Which ones did you get, Kitten? And I shan't be on till later today, I don't think. It's supposed to rain today, sun tomorrow, rain Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday, then again on Thursday, I think, so I'm gonna be reorganizing my suitcase, stuffing clothes in there so I can add my books as well(which is honestly what I'm more worried about than clothes, clothes can dry). And I think I'll only stay on here as long as all you lot are around.
                            sigpic

Comment

Wrap the books in plastic bag. Dr Jenn that should help keep them dry.
                              sigpic

Comment

Unfortunately, we don't have any, my aunt tosses them all as soon as she gets them. Suitcase is actually easier, I think, long as I have my music so I don't get bored.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X