Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
    okay was a count off somewhere?
    Spoiler:
    where was Keller??
    No DG you are correct..
    Spoiler:
    She probably was in this epi but her scenes were probably cut...I bet you it was cut to make room for the McShep show. I swear I'm getting tired of McKay.
    Sig made by DG. Thanks DG sigpic

Comment

Honestly, I don't really mind McKay, I just can't really stand someone else, haven't been able to for a LONG time. If they got rid of that person before the end of the season, I would be very happy. Unfortunately, I doubt it.
      sigpic

Comment

Morning everyone

Just off to have my breakfast & watch the episode.

See you later.

Comment

Morning, Blenca. I'm still deciding if I want to bother.

Anyone know the band Rise Against? Saw them on a friend's Facebook, and I already had one of their songs on my iPod, so I had him recommend a good album to find, they're actually really good. I'm totally falling in love with Hinder, though. The guy's voice, anyway...his looks, on the other hand...they do nada for me. Good songs, though.
          sigpic

Comment

Sorry Dr Jenn, never heard of them.

I watched it.

Spoiler:
            So where was Jennifer? I thought she was supposed to be in all the remaining episodes?

But apart from that I really enjoyed this episode.

Seriously HOT Ronon. I liked the way he and Amelia Banks kicked that guys ass. I think if Jennifer had seen that she would be on her way to getting jealous. Oh and I loved Ronon's report. Brilliant!

Too much McShep though. I think they should have cut out some of that & had some Jennifer talking to Ronon in the Infirmary. He could have been killed; we at least could have done with a bit of concern for him. I suppose someone will have to write a fic about that. (Nika!!!! )

As for Teyla and Michael - I'm feeling seriously inspired to do a music vid about those two. I thought it kind of bittersweet really - I think he loved her in his own twisted way and yet she was the one to kill him.

I need to make seme screen caps as well. What am I going to do with my time when Atlantis has finished?

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
              Sorry Dr Jenn, never heard of them.

I watched it.

Spoiler:
              So where was Jennifer? I thought she was supposed to be in all the remaining episodes?

But apart from that I really enjoyed this episode.

Seriously HOT Ronon. I liked the way he and Amelia Banks kicked that guys ass. I think if Jennifer had seen that she would be on her way to getting jealous. Oh and I loved Ronon's report. Brilliant!

Too much McShep though. I think they should have cut out some of that & had some Jennifer talking to Ronon in the Infirmary. He could have been killed; we at least could have done with a bit of concern for him. I suppose someone will have to write a fic about that. (Nika!!!! )

As for Teyla and Michael - I'm feeling seriously inspired to do a music vid about those two. I thought it kind of bittersweet really - I think he loved her in his own twisted way and yet she was the one to kill him.

I need to make seme screen caps as well. What am I going to do with my time when Atlantis has finished?
              Im yet to see it, and probably wont until tomorrow arvo my time. Still Sounds as tho i will enjoy the episode.
              Spoiler:
              I would suggest that keller did appear in the episode, but her parts were cut from the final cut of the episode. That is what i have gathered from reading others. Ultimately it was worked out that they were not essential. It probably suggest also that interaction with ronon was not what they were looking for. McShep as you know is well and truely my first love, but i always new this would be the mcsheppy episode.

Comment

It was a good episode for McShep certainly.

Spoiler:
                Look out for John dragging Rodney off to repair the puddlejumpers rather than taking Radek.

If there are any cut scenes, I would love to see them. Because Carl Binder writes such good stuff for us Doc & Wildman people.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                  It was a good episode for McShep certainly.

Spoiler:
                  Look out for John dragging Rodney off to repair the puddlejumpers rather than taking Radek.

If there are any cut scenes, I would love to see them. Because Carl Binder writes such good stuff for us Doc & Wildman people.
                  Yeah he does indeed. I dunno, while i hold out
                  Spoiler:
                  that in future eps, especially the last couple (while forgetting brain storm) something may happen with ronon and keller
                  i just dont see how.
                  Spoiler:
                  If they have cut out scenes of interaction between the two of them it kind of suggests to me that they are steering away from keller/ronon interaction. which i find sad, coz as ive said before, apart from the fact that i love you guys on this thread, ronon is the only man for jen if she going to be with anyone on atlantis. it now seems that Mckeller is going to be with us. But hey i would love to be proved wrong on that. Maybe ronon will turn towards miss banks

Comment

Or it could be just the opposite BB. That the scene, if there is one, showed a bit too much R/K. Perhaps it may have shown something TPTB are hoping to keep under their hats and then surprise us all later.

I'm sure there is still hope for R/K and McShep yet!

Comment

Well that is true Blen. We can only hope hey

Comment

Prodigy screencaps.
                        Spoiler:

Comment

And some more
                          Spoiler:

Comment

awesome, i really cannot wait to see it.

Comment

And yet more

Spoiler:

Comment

what is that thing ronon gives to woolsey?

Comment

Working...
                                X