Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
    Yup the repeat of SGA will also be an hour earlier it looks like
    yippie!!! have you girls seen the "new" pic from Brain Storm..very McKeller
    Sig made by DG. Thanks DG sigpic

Comment

....still avoiding.... ok I have one page of a 4 page paper done!

Hush mellow, we don't say the M-word here! Besides Jenn is a smart girl, she'll go for Ronon in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by mellow yellow View Post
        yippie!!! have you girls seen the "new" pic from Brain Storm..very McKeller
        Don't be sad, Sweetie.
        Look at this one instead:

Comment

heya peeps, hows everyone doing, ive got vidders block on my teyla/keller remake, only want to listen to dragonforce, so im going to try a dragonforce vid.....it might take awhile lol

Comment

Hey Perkins!

Snowy and Rac thanks for the photo and support I won't mention the "M" word again but I really don't like that pic... Its been so quiet around here..boring GW is running so slow and I'm just getting more and more mad about it.

Comment

Your welcome, Mel.

Hey Perkin!! *waves*

Comment

BTW I have a question for you guys.

If you start to hate a show so much that you have to bad talk in over and over.... why do you still watch it??

Comment

Originally posted by Snowy View Post

If you start to hate a show so much that you have to bad talk in over and over.... why do you still watch it??
                  I don't watch a show if I start to not like it but sadly there are SO many people here that do that with SGA and I have heard of people saying that they will never watch a certian again and then like a week or so later griping about an eppy that aired after they were suppossedly not watching the show again
                  sigpic

Comment

I don't watch a show if I start to not like it but sadly there are SO many people here that do that with SGA and I have heard of people saying that they will never watch a certian again and then like a week or so later griping about an eppy that aired after they were suppossedly not watching the show again
                    But why do they feel the need to shove it down our throuts?
                    Isn't it enough for them to whine in their anti threads...

Comment

But why do they feel the need to shove it down our throuts?
                      Isn't it enough for them to whine in their anti threads...
                      That I don't know if I dislike a show I say why once or twice depending one where and why and then I am done I don't go to the forum's anymore I just leave and I wish I knew why people feel the need to repeatedly come on to a FAN site where people are supposed to like a show and over and over and over bash a show
                      sigpic

Comment

That I don't know if I dislike a show I say why once or twice depending one where and why and then I am done I don't go to the forum's anymore I just leave and I wish I knew why people feel the need to repeatedly come on to a FAN site where people are supposed to like a show and over and over and over bash a show
                        Yeah, I know what you mean

Spoiler:
                        This was on Jason's forum, where we discuss the SGA episodes.
                        And this is what she wrote about First contact:
                        *whispers* Ronon wasn't in this ep. It was a great big oversized slobbering Saint Bernard disguised as Ronon, running around after the over-made-up leather clad Barbie doll who was pretending to be a doctor. Ronon has more brains, more class and more loyalty than this hormone-driven idiot.

It has absolutly nothing to do with the episode what so ever.

*sigh*

Comment

This is funny..true..and sad. I don't understand it either.. I think some people just like to complain and just hate on something because it doesn't go the way they wanted it to go. We all have the should've could've, would've moments but we get over it and just enjoy the story/show

Comment

Yeah, I know what you mean

Spoiler:
                            This was on Jason's forum, where we discuss the SGA episodes.
                            And this is what she wrote about First contact:
                            *whispers* Ronon wasn't in this ep. It was a great big oversized slobbering Saint Bernard disguised as Ronon, running around after the over-made-up leather clad Barbie doll who was pretending to be a doctor. Ronon has more brains, more class and more loyalty than this hormone-driven idiot.

It has absolutly nothing to do with the episode what so ever.

*sigh*

WTF?! Who is she?
                            Just because Ronon isn't going for the "type" of woman you would want him to be with or you just don't like the person he is interested in doesn't mean he was OCC. That comment is just dumb and not based on any facts. How was he or she acting like that?

Comment

Originally posted by mellow yellow View Post
                              WTF?! Who is she?
                              Just because Ronon isn't going for the "type" of woman you would want him to be with or you just don't like the person he is interested in doesn't mean he was OCC. That comment is just dumb and not based on any facts. How was he or she acting like that?
                              And how can she decide if he is OCC or not? She didn't write the characther.

Originally posted by Rac80
                              Because you repeatedly break the 11th commandment... THOU SHALT NOT WHINE!!!!!! Basically face it... misery loooooooooves company is so true, so the goal is to make someone else as miserable as you are (or many someones!) why do you think I rarely post over there? the hostility gets boring after a while!

You have a very VEEEEEERRRYYYYY hot siggie there snowy.. yeeooowwwza!
                              LMAO! That's true.
                              Well, it bugged me alot in the begining. Mostly cause English isn't my first language, so I have a hard time giving good replays to those things.
                              But I manage to give this back (although not that good) LOL

Spoiler:
                              *whispers back*

Thank God we are not watching the same show.....

Comment

yeah no kidding Snowy and it sounds to me like that chick was just Jelous of Jennifer I would love to be Barbie
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X