Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mrs Caldwell View Post
    Sorry that does not it for me, as I do not thunk Kavan, sure he is cute but not my type.
    Now maybe if he was bald
    Hey, everyone... evening!
    Well, I was watching sanctuary but I had kitten troubles that i won't go into, so I missed some.
    Then I thought I'd watch it 'on demand' on tuesday.
    It was okay but a little non-gripping if you know what I mean, but i will give it another go next week.
    I see
    Spoiler:
    Siler was in it, Lorne and even Todd/Halling!

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
      Hey, everyone... evening!
      Well, I was watching sanctuary but I had kitten troubles that i won't go into, so I missed some.
      Then I thought I'd watch it 'on demand' on tuesday.
      It was okay but a little non-gripping if you know what I mean, but i will give it another go next week.
      I see
      Spoiler:
      Siler was in it, Lorne and even Todd/Halling!
      Really? I didn't see
      Spoiler:
      Siler!

Way OT, but I've been working on sigs for my other minor ships. Here's the one I made for Razzie.

I'm also trying to see how big it looks. Having a hard time sizing them.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Well that one worked, how about this one?
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

So insomnia has attacked and I find myself searching through my library of my music. And it is extensive and brought to mind many McKeller moments. But surprisingly, a few mad me think of your fair 'ship.

So here are some songs for the Ronon/Jennifer ship. Just 'cause I need to to do something.

Something Pretty - Patrick Park
          Lost Without You - Robin Thicke
          Superman - Robin Thicke
          sigpic

Comment

Good morning everyone.

Unfortunately GW is the slowest it's ever been today so I can't think I'll be on much until it speeds up a little.

Found some lovely pics from First Contact on the MGM site.

I love this first one.
            Spoiler:

Comment

Morning Blen
              I love the first pic too. The are a very good looking couple together don't you think

Comment

Morning Shippers of all persuasions!
                Little Fuchsia is at Guide camp with bears, so i am feeling a bit bereft this morning.

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                Really? I didn't see
                Spoiler:
                Siler!

yes, he was there in
                Spoiler:
                the sewer. he was a policeman and he got his butt kicked by a girl!

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                Well that one worked, how about this one?
                That's a rather suggestive verse... i love it!

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
                So insomnia has attacked and I find myself searching through my library of my music. And it is extensive and brought to mind many McKeller moments. But surprisingly, a few mad me think of your fair 'ship.

So here are some songs for the Ronon/Jennifer ship. Just 'cause I need to to do something.
                Hope you got some rest PB, i hate not being able to sleep.

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                Good morning everyone.

Unfortunately GW is the slowest it's ever been today so I can't think I'll be on much until it speeds up a little.

Found some lovely pics from First Contact on the MGM site.

I love this first one.
                They are nice! I was hoping for some for next wks ep... hopefully we'll get some soon.
                Sorry you're having probs with GW.
                I saw on some other threads, people talking about switching off Javascript(I can't pretend I know anything about stuff like that!) but here is a link to the thread in case you want to have a look.
                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=59839

Originally posted by aquagirl View Post
                Morning Blen
                I love the first pic too. The are a very good looking couple together don't you think
                Ermmm... I'll just say this: they are both extremely attractive people!

EDIT: Also mgm.com, see what the control room looks like in LT..
                http://stargate.mgm.com/stills.php?series_id=3
                Last edited by fuchsia; 04 October 2008, 04:55 AM.

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

great siggies ever! I didn't watch sanctuary or even tape it... hubby and I decided against it. (we did watch a dvd from season 3 of sga though ) actually other than sga and bones we are trying to give up our tv habits-- that way more gets accomplished it seems!

Comment

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
                    Also mgm.com, see what the control room looks like in LT..
                    http://stargate.mgm.com/stills.php?series_id=3
                    Sorry the little one's gone for now, Fuchsia, when's she get back?

Also, picture 24 on that page...I will never look at a Wraith the same way again, they're no longer scary. Well, they never really were for me, but they had the occasional fear factor of being able to, you know, feed on the characters?!

Edit: Was that even coherent, my last sentence?
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi

I saw the great pics, I love them. I think I need to see Sanctuary, at least because Lorne is in

Comment

Fuchsia - I'm sure Little F will be fine. Takes advantage and buy yourself some expensive chocolate or something. That's what I do if Small Blen goes for a sleepover or something - then I can eat it all by myself - no sharing!

BTW my GW connection (and connection to Google as well) is still absolutely abysmal. So I'm going off for another couple of hours and see if things improve.

Comment

Just posting a link to another game. It's a bit complicated so you might want to read the rules carefully. But our couple hadn't even got a single vote (now remedied ) while the McKeller's are already though to the next round.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=59822

Comment

*waves* Y'ello! How's everyone?

I got a haircut last night. My cousin - who has been jealous of my hair for years and years - received a lovely gift of...well, my hair. I think she intends to use it for voodoo purposes.

...Typing that just now, I realized that anyone who reads it may be inclined to run as far away as possible. But really, my family's only a little insane.

Black J/T sig made by Blencathra, Keller sig by Krissie, all others made by me

My Fics (updated 7/29/09)

Comment

My cousin (who was a hairdressing student) pinched some of my hair once after she'd cut it for me. She wanted to use it to try different dyes and colours. Or that's what she said

Did you have really long hair Shanna?

Comment

I had hair down to my waist once and I cut it ALL off I went from waist length hair to hair that was at my jawline (talk about a change) I donated the hair that I had cut off to Locks for Love which give real hair wigs to people with Cancer. Maybe I should let my hair grow out again I miss the long hair (but it is such a pain to look after.)

some On Topic Pics

I know I always post this one but for some reason I love this pic *sigh*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X