Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buggy542
    Aha! Thanks! I don't think I get the channel it airs on... is it SciFi? I watch Atlantis on the the Movie Network (Canada). But I'll check, maybe it did play and I was just to ignorant to notice.

Anyways, I haven't seen a picture in a while, so here's one from the people at joeflanigan.com:

Hot man with gun. Yummy! Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
      Hot man with gun. Yummy! Thanks

Once again, brain slides right down into gutter while fingers remember this is a PG-13 forum
      sigpic
      Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
        I missed the Lowdown.

Half my cable channels have been down for days (thank you Adelphia -again. You really know the meaning of "customer service". ).

I'm just hoping everything is working by Friday so I can see all the new episodes! *crossing fingers*
        ugh. I use to have Adelphia...its service is such a witch.

Ack I want to see Secrets Revealed!! I promise as soon as I get a hold of it i'll make caps. In the mean time I have caps from "The Gift"!

~Athena

Comment

So Athena and I were discussing this pic...

Not to start a ship war or anything, but it looks like Weir's been tugging at his pants... maybe this explains the boxers peek-a-boo.
          Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
          Last update: 14 April 2006
          Melyanna's Multimedia
          Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
            So Athena and I were discussing this pic...

Not to start a ship war or anything, but it looks like Weir's been tugging at his pants... maybe this explains the boxers peek-a-boo.
            hehe...i just had to repost that again with a quote...

You guys should seen the shippy convo we had. But we'll leave that for another thread
            ~Athena

Comment

I'm still waiting for a SHEP EP! Seriously. I do know more about BATES and ZALENKA than I do about Shep.
              There have been several MCKAY EPS. We had a WEIR Ep. Now a TEYLA ep. We even had a CARSON EP when he was just recurring. SO...when do we get a SHEP EP? Hah? I want one now!
              *Stamps foot*
              I had hopes for Sanctuary. Which..I think would have been better with a different actress as Chaya, for a start. *Sigh*
              It'll come... it'll come...
              I am so looking forward to seeing Sheppard in The Seige...
              Spoiler:
              He gets to sit on THE CHAIR and hopefully get to do all kinds of cool stuff with it!
              Can't wait!
              sigpic
              "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
                The boxer situation is just like McKay and Sheppard. McKay's boxers are out there for all to see, in your face with that loud Hawaiian pattern. Sheppard's boxers are more subtle and you have to look for glimpses between pants and jacket for that blue and white pattern.

I can't believe I just connected my boxer post with my character post.
                Ya know...you are so right about this. How scary is that? LOL
                Very. Does one whole boxer equal 4 (or is it 5?) peeks?

My kind of guy:
                "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                  Teyla is sleeveless, Weir has short sleeves and Sheppard has on his jacket. What's with that? How can they all be comfortable, temperature wise?

I see why his pants slide down, that gun belt drags them down. And have you seen that knife he carries? I was watching the end of Rising the other day and gee, where that knife was hanging gave me all sorts of inappropriate thoughts. And then Weir walks up right behind him with O'Neill's champagne. Wonder where her eyes were?

My kind of guy:
                  "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                  Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                  (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
                    It'll come... it'll come...
                    I am so looking forward to seeing Sheppard in The Seige...
                    Spoiler:
                    He gets to sit on THE CHAIR and hopefully get to do all kinds of cool stuff with it!
                    Can't wait!

I'm crossing my fingers. LOL
                    I'm excited about that SIEGE thing too and GIFT kinda gave me more hope about it. Kinda! LOL

And moving on to the PICS being posted. SQUEEEEEEE
                    His mouth should be illegal. Sends me to the gutter just staring at it.
                    ***Bad Merlin***

Comment

Teyla is sleeveless, Weir has short sleeves and Sheppard has on his jacket. What's with that? How can they all be comfortable, temperature wise?

I see why his pants slide down, that gun belt drags them down. And have you seen that knife he carries? I was watching the end of Rising the other day and gee, where that knife was hanging gave me all sorts of inappropriate thoughts. And then Weir walks up right behind him with O'Neill's champagne. Wonder where her eyes were?
                      Everyone was sleeveless or in a tee in that ep. Shep was in full jacket. ALL THE TIME. I still want to know why? Was Joe sick and it was cold on the set? LOL
                      Seriously...cause Shep wears a tee otherwise. Me confuzzled.

Love the belt. Love what's..ahem...below the belt ***Gutterville****

Love the knife. She was so looking where I always look. Smart woman.

Comment

That is definitely the 'real' reason why his pants seem to be be constantly falling down, that huge belt and then all the weight from the knife on one side. However I much prefer Melyanna's explanation of the picture.

Weir :- 'Just one more tug and I should be able to tell which boxers John's got on today, I hope it's the blue/white stripey ones, I like those ones!'
                        ~ Esther~ My Live Journal
                        FBI - Body Preservation Division

Comment

Wow, what a wonderful way to get my oh-so early day started! Love that pic! Your eye can't help be drawn to below the belt!

And as for The Gift pics, sculptured lips, greenish eyes, what more can I say???

*relaxing on the floor in a puddle*
                          sigpic
                          Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Hey I just thought of something something ****gutter thoughts****

Oh well, maybe we should start another thread that has a higher rating than PG and give it a huge label so that we can speak our minds on Shep's after hours activities.
                            "Nobody Screws Stargate Like Seven"

Wanna see a signed script cover? http://www.geocities.com/darkwarden/Stargate/index.htm

Technology solving problems.
                            http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/

Comment

Heehee, I know. I was just being silly.

As for the clothes thing, I know exactly what you mean. They do this quite often. Case in point:

She's wearing a low-cut sleeveless top while he's wearing long sleeves. Either John gets cold easily, or Elizabeth is freezing.

*looks at pic* Ugh, I need better "Underground" caps...
                              Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                              Last update: 14 April 2006
                              Melyanna's Multimedia
                              Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

I've noticed that as well. Sheppard always seems to be "covered".

Could be set/continuity foul-ups. Maybe he is just shy.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Working...
                                X