No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having checked out the list of films/TV series that Joe Flanigan has been in, I have been regularly checking the TV guide to see if any of them are on. I can remember Joe's small appearance in DC years back and I did see the Tru Calling and CSI-Miami episodes he was in but I never remembered I'd seen him before until I read his filmography. Now I want to watch another of his roles with the knowledge of hindsight. Thankfully today I spotted that the Hallmark Channel on Sky is re-showing the first season of Providence again so by my calculation the four episodes that Joe appeared in should begin from next Wednesday 26th. I am very much looking forward to seeing how he comes across in a different role, especailly since a four episode stint should give a reasonable amount of screentime.
    ~ Esther~ My Live Journal
    FBI - Body Preservation Division

Comment

Everything has pretty much been said, so I'll just agree:

Joe is a fabulous actor and truly brings Shep alive.

If Shep bulks up, I will be quite upset. I love him lean and lanky as he is. I've always preferred that physique when it comes to men.

Comment

Man, I miss 2 days and I'm swimming in here!!! Trying to stay afloat - where is Shep to save me??

Ok, I'm with you all!! How's that for condensing? Joe is hot, an absolutely awesome actor, terrific acting, wonderful expressive expressions, and totally enjoyable to watch. A breath of fresh air!!

And now on to the Lowdown special - or the spoiler show! I loved Joe talking to his wife and the skateboard scene. I also enjoyed the banter between him and David - another sign he enjoys his work and what he does.

So that being said, anyone capture any screencaps from last night?
        sigpic
        Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

it's a Thunk thread...any combinations is possible...expecially character and boxer posts.
          ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
            Man, I miss 2 days and I'm swimming in here!!! Trying to stay afloat - where is Shep to save me??

Ok, I'm with you all!! How's that for condensing? Joe is hot, an absolutely awesome actor, terrific acting, wonderful expressive expressions, and totally enjoyable to watch. A breath of fresh air!!

And now on to the Lowdown special - or the spoiler show! I loved Joe talking to his wife and the skateboard scene. I also enjoyed the banter between him and David - another sign he enjoys his work and what he does.

So that being said, anyone capture any screencaps from last night?
            Ah....I'm here everyday and i'm still swimming!

I need to get my hands on that lowdown special so we can cap some of Joe being just so adorable!

and I haven't see it yet. I've only seen the clip when they are reading web questions. And I was already in a puddle.
            ~Athena

Comment

I missed the Lowdown.

Half my cable channels have been down for days (thank you Adelphia -again. You really know the meaning of "customer service". ).

I'm just hoping everything is working by Friday so I can see all the new episodes! *crossing fingers*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Ok, for you peeps who haven't seen the lowdown yet, pay attention to the part where Joe takes the camera on his board and pans down past the crotch area

I wish someone had sent in a question about the boxers! That would have been a fun reaction if they had read it
                sigpic

Comment

Ok, for you peeps who haven't seen the lowdown yet, pay attention to the part where Joe takes the camera on his board and pans down past the crotch area

I wish someone had sent in a question about the boxers! That would have been a fun reaction if they had read it
                  LOL! Ya... "They want to know *what* about my boxers?"

Which Lowdown are you talking about? There were quite a few... I'm confused, sorry
                  Last edited by Buggy542; 18 January 2005, 12:07 PM. Reason: Oops!
                  Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                  Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy542

Which Lowdown are you talking about? There were quite a few... I'm confused, sorry

I guess it wasn't so much a Lowdown as a Spoiler show! It aired last night - "Secrets Revealed" - and will air again on Friday before the shows air.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy542

This is the second Stargate/SGA lowdown. THis one was called SECRETS REVEALED.

I loved everyone. The whole thing. Joe was too adorable. Loved his little dance when he was practicing the stick fighting with Rachel. And how she poked at him and he was like BEHAVE

And his wife calling. Too adorable. And the questions he SO could NOT answer. I can't believe Pierre even asked them. LOL

And the skateboard thing was too cute. He just made me love him all the more.

And watching him read the paper. I could actually do that all day. Watch him read the paper! LOL

Comment

Okay, so I wasn't the only one who noticed that, huh? It was funny that the sound guy had to run to keep up with him.

Amanda pointed out one that apparently said that Carter is hot. She tried to get the camera to focus on it.

They obviously know we look for the boxer shots since Rachel mentioned it in her interview on Stargate Project. When asked to describe Joe, she said

"Joe: Is never without his New York Times. Surfs and skis. Rides his skateboard everywhere on set. Is into all kinds of music. Wears boxers. Loves a good laugh and likes to play around on set. Is as cute in person as he is on screen."

And from the special, he reads The Wall Street Journal every day, too.

Originally posted by fair_nymph
                        If Shep bulks up, I will be quite upset. I love him lean and lanky as he is. I've always preferred that physique when it comes to men.
                        If he does, then his pants won't slip down and we'll be deprived of a major (pun intended) topic of discussion.

My kind of guy:
                        "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                        Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                        (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

OK enough torture! I am so jealous, I doubt we'll get to see that show here in the U.K.

Just seen 'Sanctuary' for the first time tonight. I didn't think it was that great an episode overall but Shepp does look cute when he's laying on the charm.
                          ~ Esther~ My Live Journal
                          FBI - Body Preservation Division

Comment

Originally posted by smallgirl
                            Just seen 'Sanctuary' for the first time tonight. I didn't think it was that great an episode overall but Shepp does look cute when he's laying on the charm.
                            I actually thought it was a very McKay-ish episode, which you really wouldn't have thought at first glance.

My kind of guy:
                            "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                            Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                            (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
                              I actually thought it was a very McKay-ish episode, which you really wouldn't have thought at first glance.

I'm still waiting for a SHEP EP! Seriously. I do know more about BATES and ZALENKA than I do about Shep.

There have been several MCKAY EPS. We had a WEIR Ep. Now a TEYLA ep. We even had a CARSON EP when he was just recurring. SO...when do we get a SHEP EP? Hah? I want one now!

*Stamps foot*

I had hopes for Sanctuary. Which..I think would have been better with a different actress as Chaya, for a start. *Sigh*

Comment

I guess it wasn't so much a Lowdown as a Spoiler show! It aired last night - "Secrets Revealed" - and will air again on Friday before the shows air.
                                Aha! Thanks! I don't think I get the channel it airs on... is it SciFi? I watch Atlantis on the the Movie Network (Canada). But I'll check, maybe it did play and I was just to ignorant to notice.

Anyways, I haven't seen a picture in a while, so here's one from the people at joeflanigan.com:

Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                                Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Working...
                                X