No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heres another from "Hot Zone" It's Shep in a hazmat suit again.

Sheppard Pic of the Day

~Athena

Comment

That haz-mat suit is just too baggy for my taste!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
        Happy Turkey Day Everyone!!!

Sheppard Pics of the day

Because its thanksgiving...I figure we should have some nice interesting pictures of Shep getting his little behind kicked in "Hot Zone".

ouch!

Spoiler:
        this was after teyla gave Shep's cute little behind a nice little smack

even in pain he looks cute

(sorry the picture is blurry, I couldn't get a good shot. I tried to clean it up that was the best I could get)
        LOL athena!! and if my eyes are not decieving me it seems that teyla is checking out that cute butt of his as well!!

butt then again who in their right mind wouldn't want to if given the chance!!
        Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
        -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

ROTFLMAO!! just got around to actually reading that highlighted part......and OMG, to funny!
          Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
          -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

Originally posted by yoojoo
            LOL athena!! and if my eyes are not decieving me it seems that teyla is checking out that cute butt of his as well!!
            My goodness. . .she sure is checking him out. Naughty Teyla. . .I like her better already.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

LMAO...well any woman with half a brain will have to take a glance at that nice butt.

Teyla may have only 3 expression but she knows a cute guy when she sees on. LOL
              ~Athena

Comment

LMAO...well any woman with half a brain will have to take a glance at that nice butt.
                Good to know that I at least have half a brain.

Teyla may have only 3 expression but she knows a cute guy when she sees on. LOL
                LOL! Nice one. At least she has something going for her with the cute guy radar, but she still better keep her mits off him.
                IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836
                  LOL! Nice one. At least she has something going for her with the cute guy radar, but she still better keep her mits off him.
                  LOL yup she better keep her mits of him, cuz Shep belongs to us!
                  ~Athena

Comment

Sheppard Pic of the Day

From "Defiant One"
                    ~Athena

Comment

Sheppard Pic of the Day

From "Defiant One"
                      ******Slobber....drool.....THUNK*******

Thank you for the YUM

Comment

Ooh... NICE pic, Athena!

Now, a couple from "Hot Zone"...

Aww... he needs a hug!

Hmm, looks like he's in trouble... I'll volunteer to swat his behind, the naughty boy.

Mel
                        Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                        Last update: 14 April 2006
                        Melyanna's Multimedia
                        Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                          Ooh... NICE pic, Athena!

Now, a couple from "Hot Zone"...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...gcaps/hz23.jpg

Aww... he needs a hug!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...gcaps/hz30.jpg

Hmm, looks like he's in trouble... I'll volunteer to swat his behind, the naughty boy.

Mel
                          I'll volunteer as well. For both the hug and the swat.
                          ~Athena

Comment

There's that neck again.....just aching for a lick!!!

YUMMYLICIOUS!!!!
                            sigpic
                            Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Oh man, you had to mention the neck....
                              *faints*
                              In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

From "Defiant One"
                                Only two more months or so till the return of Shep hottness. That's too long. All your caps of the "Defiant One" really have me looking forward to it in particular cause something tells me we get a lot of Shep in that one.

Oh and nice pic by the way. Too hot.
                                IMO always implied.

Comment

Working...
                                X