Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
    Hee. I'm very lucky that I can get away with playing on here at work - tho I really shouldn't!
    Of course you should research has shown that if you take regular breaks it improves your concentration.
    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Penguin View Post
        Here is the link http://www.joe-flanigan.net/fe_ocv_ae.php
        the video clips are after the report
        You star! I knew someone more organised than I would leap into the breach!

Of course you should research has shown that if you take regular breaks it improves your concentration.
        I actually do find this... particularly when I am writing... I flick between my fic and here.. constant short breaks help my concentration.
        sigpic

Comment

As I was rewatching Common Ground last night, I realized something -- it was near the end of the show:

Spoiler:
          after the Wraith fed on Shep for the fourth time and he then started to beat up on the Genii -- that was the only time I was happy seeing the Wraith feed on someone!!

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
            Deliberate repost!!

Uh, that sweater! *drools*

I just love the way he dresses
            Yes, me too. So casual, yet smart and sexy...sigh! Let's face it, the man is just darn perfect!

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
            Yeah me too...

Just casual and comfortable...
            Agreed!

she went home from uni for christmas and doesnt get the internet there.
            she'll be back soon
            I wondered where Kylie was. Thanks for letting us know. I hope she'll be back soon!

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
            Thanks to everyone that welcomed me!

I couldn't thank you earlier as i can't stay on the internet long cos i'm at work and they log every site you visit and how long etc. (bleeding fascists!) And i don't have the net at home (though fingers crossed i'll be connected by the weekend!)

Anywho, this is where i annoy people by asking questions that have probably long since been answered!

Firstly, i read somewhere that someone once asked our delightful Mr Flanigan an odd question about his ears at a convention. Anyone got any idea what it was and what the response was because from what i could gather, he was a bit embarrassed by it.

Crumbs, i did have a second question but i'm blowed if i can remember it!

Just to add my two pence worth to the wrist band debate (yes i know that was pages ago - internet access is restricted remember). I know some guitarists wear them on their right wrists (if they're right handed) to stop sweat running onto their hands/fingers and interfering with playing. I spotted a guitar amongst Sheppard's stuff so maybe...

Right, hope that makes sense, gotta dash, the boss is back.
            Welcome from me too, Squonk. The wrist band idea sounds good! And playing the guitar is soooo appealing!

Originally posted by joescookiem View Post
            As I was rewatching Common Ground last night, I realized something -- it was near the end of the show:

Spoiler:
            after the Wraith fed on Shep for the fourth time and he then started to beat up on the Genii -- that was the only time I was happy seeing the Wraith feed on someone!!
            I agree, I was happy when that happened too!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
              Oooh... She doesn't get the internet at home??? That's horrible!!!
              I know what you mean Caty. If I have computer problems like last year, cpu blow-up and mainboard death, or T-Online decides to have a server breakdown, then I feel as if my right arm has been cut off.

Anyway here's a few pics to lighten a dull day.

I wish I'd thought of that.

Cool. I'll give them my sexy come-on look.

*Did you just kick the back of my chair again. I'm warning you Rodney, one more time and I'll push the eject button.

My hair might be wild but at least I've got hair.

*That comment comes from sitting in a plane recently and having the kid behind constantly kicking my chair. So annoying.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Astraldust View Post
                Spoiler:
                *Did you just kick the back of my chair again. I'm warning you Rodney, one more time and I'll push the eject button.

My hair might be wild but at least I've got hair.

*That comment comes from sitting in a plane recently and having the kid behind constantly kicking my chair. So annoying.
                lol i love these two the pics match the captions so well. green for you.
                sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by joescookiem View Post

Spoiler:
                    heh i rewatched it last night too!! and youre right i was happy too!

ooh and a WELCOME SQUONK from me too!!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

morning all
                      sigpic
                      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                        Hee. I'm very lucky that I can get away with playing on here at work - tho I really shouldn't!

The thing with Joe being asked about his ears happened at a convention in the US (or possibly Canada.. was it the Vancouver con? I can't remember!) and is great fun - he was very gracious about it really.. There is video of it online somewhere but I can't find the link right at the moment - perhaps someone else has it to hand?

As to the guitar-playing, from what I've heard the guitar seen in Sheppard's room is (unlike the skateboard, surfboard and golf clubs!) just a prop and Joe can't actually play!
                        Ah schweppes, never mind. BTW - are you the Alipeeps as on Fanfiction.net, cos if you are, i've just read on of your fics and it was excellent.

Arctic Penguin, you are a star! What a question! He handled it well i have to say.

Oh jeez, the boss is heading back again. This is sooo frustrating. We used to be able to do what we liked - The internet Nazi's only appeared in the new year.

Love you and leave you!
                        The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Squee...Hi peeps im back. Hope you all had a great christmas, i need. (mins the small *large* irritation of not having internet access). Not even going to attempt to catch up, just too many pages. But squee, got gateworld back.

Comment

Hi kylie....
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
                              Ah schweppes, never mind. BTW - are you the Alipeeps as on Fanfiction.net, cos if you are, i've just read on of your fics and it was excellent.
                              Yes, I am! And thank you! Can I ask which one it was that you enjoyed?
                              sigpic

Comment

Look who I found smirking away on the second page!!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X