Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knocknashee
    I think most people come to the JFT for (mostly) light-hearted fun. It's safe and generally non-confrontational, and I personally would rather it stayed like that. This is one of my safe places, where I don't have to worry too much about stuff, because mainly, everyone knows me and knows how to take me.

For the more serious stuff, there is a Sheppard discussion thread...
    You do have a point, god knows i can't visit a WOW thread for a favorite character of mine because people expressed quite loudly that they didn't want pervs and airheads on their thread. Excuse me! for thunking on what was supposed to be a thunk thread. But i'm not going to get into that again, pisses me off just to think about that fiasco .
    And yeah i got into quite a few arguments in the past because of the name calling, how some people don't realise that it can be a tad offensive for some fans to see the character they like being called a slut.
    So yeah, better to keep the lines perfectly marked, thunk for thunking, admiration for discussion.

Comment

Happy Birthday, Beanie!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

...So Shep...bed time heh??...
        ...ASShep...you really want to sleep now??...

...Did I say something about sleeping??...
        ...ASShep...hmmm...nope...

'Night guys...

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
          You do have a point, god knows i can't visit a WOW thread for a favorite character of mine because people expressed quite loudly that they didn't want pervs and airheads on their thread. Excuse me! for thunking on what was supposed to be a thunk thread. But i'm not going to get into that again, pisses me off just to think about that fiasco .
          And yeah i got into quite a few arguments in the past because of the name calling, how some people don't realise that it can be a tad offensive for some fans to see the character they like being called a slut.
          So yeah, better to keep the lines perfectly marked, thunk for thunking, admiration for discussion.
          It would probably be best to avoid mention of Sheppard/Weir shippers and Torri fans in this thread. I wouldn't want one to drop by and think we were mindlessly gossiping about them.

To be honest, I've said everything I've had to say about the whole thing. The w***ery surrounding my meeting Joe at Pegasus One was plenty enough for me to step back and just frequent threads I enjoy, where I don't get harrassed and where there aren't loads of people who felt the need to slag me off incessantly in their LJs. Interestingly enough, I was looking for a particular post a while ago, and I ran a search in LJSeek, I found reams of posts from various members of these boards slagging me off...nice to know what people can't say about you to your face...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
            Happy Birthday, Beanie!
            Thanks CeeKay!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Happy B-Day Beanie! I hope Shep gave ya some nice suprises

*oh and I love the av Beanie*

((((Beanie))))
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                Happy B-Day Beanie! I hope Shep gave ya some nice suprises

*oh and I love the av Beanie*

((((Beanie))))
                Thanks PM! Oh yes...and I got some great things from my friends as well!

I luff my sheep, I do. Considering where I live, probably just as well...

::hugs::

Comment

Wow, we're rockin' the pics today!

I meant to say earlier CindyZ that I hoped you were feeling better.

We're rockin' the sound, too, on 'Providence' Beanie!
                  Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...oe/112_054.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...oe/110_094.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...oe/117_094.jpg

We're rockin' the sound, too, on 'Providence' Beanie!
                    Yeah...I've been lazy and just sat back and enjoyed...

Thanks guys!

Woot on the sound! T'is all good! *cannot wait*

Was it you who had 'Tell Me No Secrets'? I lose track...

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip

thankies. I am doing way better ...at least this week!
                      (((huggles JFT)))))

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
                        thankies. I am doing way better ...at least this week!
                        (((huggles JFT)))))
                        Glad you are doing better hun! *huggles*

I'd chat to you on MSN, only my MSN won't sign in...

Comment

yo Beanie! your new sig rocks!! i hope you enjoyed you day of birth!!

(((((BEANIE)))))

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
                            yo Beanie! your new sig rocks!! i hope you enjoyed you day of birth!!

(((((BEANIE)))))
                            Ta!

It was great...the JFT and my LJ FList made it great...

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                              Glad you are doing better hun! *huggles*

I'd chat to you on MSN, only my MSN won't sign in...
                              ha! i can't access my photobucket account right now!! Curses!!

Comment

<insert virtual cake and vodka drinks here>

raises glass**toasts Beanie**

Comment

Working...
                                X