Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by florence
    I know the books are not canon, but I think that SG PTB keep an eye on them before they're released, just to check if everything sticks to the SG universe (characters and story). Is it right or have I imagined all that ?
    That would be the sensible way of going about it...

Comment

I know the books are not canon, but I think that SG PTB keep an eye on them before they're released, just to check if everything sticks to the SG universe (characters and story). Is it right or have I imagined all that ?
      Well I presume that the execs have to keep an eye on stuff to make sure it is reasonably accurate, so I was hoping TPTB had okayed that. We've never heard that before about Shep, though over on the Discussion thread we've all hyposthesised about that, and thought that would make sense, especially when looking at Shep's actions in the Storm/Eye. I do hope that becomes canon, as it explains so much about Shep, IMO.
      sigpic

Comment

i know its kind of off topic but why is gary jones doing stargate atlantis commentaries. WHY?!?

looks like he doesnt know either

Comment

I know what you mean. I was sat there and heard him and went 'Ya what???' I'm afraid he might be a little confused with where he wants to work now...

LOL!!!

Actually I think it is because Gary is mates with the DeLuise or something like that so there we go.

I laughed when Joe walked in on the commentary for...what was it??? I think it was 'Duet' to be honest, or one of them first four.

Comment

I know this is kinda OT but...Does anyone remember the link to the site that sells the shirt that says "Save a Cowboy, Ride a Sheppard"? Someone in the S/W ship thread is looking for it. I remember it was posted here a few months back.

Spoiler:
            Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
              I know this is kinda OT but...Does anyone remember the link to the site that sells the shirt that says "Save a Cowboy, Ride a Sheppard"? Someone in the S/W ship thread is looking for it. I remember it was posted here a few months back.
              Hi Gwen!

It was Coolove who posted that. I can't get the link she quoted to work now, so it might be an idea to PM her. There were other funny SGA shirts as well I seem to remember!

Comment

It seems Joe does the commentary for Conversion (with Martin Gero and David Hewlett).
                Information here

Now, let's hope it's true !
                That'd be great! I hope so to!

I'm just reading 'The Chosen' and was very excited by the first page...
                Spoiler:
                a MAP!!! I love books that start off with a map! Hee!! S'good so far...got Shep/McKay banter again and I laughed at the PENEs bit. You'll have to read it to get what I'm on about!!! Page 70!!

...and I agree...we NEED backstory, whump, wet and shirtless Shep please writers!!

Comment

where is everybody

Comment

Originally posted by kylieS21
                    where is everybody
                    I'm here! SLC is out for the night.. dunno about everyone else..

This thread was jumping for most of the afternoon but it quietened down a bt at about 5pm...
                    sigpic

Comment

where is everybody
                      I don't know... I'm here though.

Spoiler:

Comment

You know??? I was about to ask the same question...

Comment

phew...was feeling lonely then for sec

Comment

phew...was feeling lonely then for sec

SHEP: Aww don't feel lonly Kylie. I'M always here even if your fellow thunkers are not.

Spoiler:

Comment

awwww

Q: who is this woman and why does she get to be so lucky
                              (pic is from Fly Boy...(edit-whoops already says in on the pic, oh well cant be too careful))

Comment

Time for teh pretteh:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X