• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning ladies!

Congrats on 900, Linzi!

Comment

Originally posted by Rubicon
      ok people I swear I've tried! I am one of those creepy lurker types on this thread and I've flipped thru the last 35 pages w/no luck.

Maybe ya'll can do some heavy lifting... I'm looking for a screencap of (how do I put this delicately?!) from the Lost Boys of crotch!Shep. It's like a widescreen crotch ZOOM of DOOM! It's just as the Wraith Guards take him and drag him off to the cell I guess.

I've looked over several caps site w/o any luck any crotch help would be most appreciated!
      From one lurker to another. I even brightened it up a little. Heh. Before I e-mailed it to my husband at work. Feeling naughty. I think we all caught that moment. My friend said her husband almost had to call 911.

sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning everybody

My Friday has officially started ...I am done with classes for the day

and speaking about feeling naughty how's this

even Sheppy is feeling naughty today...you can see it in his expression

Shep: Naughty, like that is a bad thing
        sigpic

Comment

i have to go now, i dunno if i will be on later today or not...prolly not...but i will try and make it on tomorrow sometime

laters!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Naeara
            Is this the shot you mean, Rubicon?

OMG! Yes! Yes, it is.

Originally posted by Southern Red
            From one lurker to another. I even brightened it up a little. Heh. Before I e-mailed it to my husband at work. Feeling naughty. I think we all caught that moment. My friend said her husband almost had to call 911.

My very own Crotch!Shep collection!

Thank You! ::runs off to make dirty siggie::

Comment

Someone should ask Joe Mallozzi about all the crotch shots this year. Planned? Accidental? Inside joke?

I'm sure TPTB are well aware of season 1 being the "Year of the Boxers", so now we have season 2 being, "Year of Shep's Crotch".

I don't have the nerve to ask.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Ahem, we're slowly slipping towards the un-PG here...

Something more PG maybe ?

Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

lol! Do we have to get the PG paddle out?

Comment

LOL ! Yes I think we are this close to get it out !

But I can understand... I mean, how could it be possible to keep PG thoughts while looking at that man ?

Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Okay, I didn't want to do a pic run to reach that milestone but I'm soooo close...
                      And I'm sure you won't mind too much !

Comment

How about some lost puppy? this is one of Mer's HD beauties.....
                        http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...version022.jpg
                        [edit] ah nuts, sorry about that folks -pic now linked
                        Last edited by VonKnibble; 04 November 2005, 11:40 AM.
                        FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
                        There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

VK !!! Too big !!!

Plus it almost gave me a heart attack seeing that pic so large !

Edit : Thank you !
                          Last edited by florence; 04 November 2005, 11:44 AM.

Comment

CONGRATS ON 1800 FLO!!!!
                            There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Thanks !

Woohoo !

Comment

Looks like you made that milestone just in time Flo...all the thunkers have gone and left us

Now we've got Shep all to ourselves, what shall we do?

Comment

Working...
                                X