• Show
Clear All

Yay, Linzi! Some pelvic thrust for you!

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
      Yay, Linzi! Some pelvic thrust for you!

Thanks guys!
      Trippy, now I've spat cheese sandwich everywhere! Hubby insisited I have something to eat as the booze may have gone to my head slightly... pelvic thrust.... tee hee!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

congrats Linzi...i will dedicated my piccy run marathon to you as well since you hit a milestone today
        sigpic

Comment

OK I'm off for now... RL calls.
          My sides still hurt of so much laughing
          And while I'm away you lot behave (badly )

Comment

Congrats on 700 Linzi !

Hey, look what I've found back ! I think it was Mer who had done that for my birthday, so all the credit goes to her, not me...

Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

awwwwwwwwww bye Trish...cya laters
              sigpic

Comment

I give up with trying to keep up...

Great pics and manips people...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                  congrats Linzi...i will dedicated my piccy run marathon to you as well since you hit a milestone today
                  Thanks PM! I think my best milestone is actually the amount of times I've sprayed my keyboard tonight, thanks to you lot!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Right, time for random piccies me thinks!

Random: In the film I'm watching, someone just said 'Sheppard Sticks'...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

dude! what happen to the party...Trish leaves and we all go silent
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                        Thanks PM! I think my best milestone is actually the amount of times I've sprayed my keyboard tonight, thanks to you lot!!!!
                        Congrats on 700 Linzi!

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                          Congrats on 700 Linzi!
                          Thanks Beanie! Have your mags. turned up yet? I sent them 1st class, so they should be with you tomorrow at the very latest, I would hope!
                          I've got to say goodnight now guys as RL is sadly calling!
                          I've really enjoyed the picathon! I'll catch up tomorrow morning!
                          Finally, HAPPY BIRTHDAY PM !!!!!!!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

g'nite Linzi...it has been fun
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm still here. Just have to multi-task. Currently, I'm thunking, washing clothes, washing dishes, thunking, preparing dinner, diapering my child, and thunking. Phew!

Oh, and Shep clone is napping...I was afraid something BAD was going to happen if he didn't settle down. He'll be back in a few, though.
                              Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                                dude! what happen to the party...Trish leaves and we all go silent
                                I'm still here ! Sorry, I was chatting with a friend...

It's random piccies time ? Okay...

Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Working...
                                X