Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majortrip
    One of SGA's producers called Joe "personally charming". Around ladies, I bet that translates "flirtatious". That's OK- I'm sure Joe's a good husband. Wifey has nothing to worry about. He's probably VERY flirty with her
    TO MUCH INFORMATION! How am I supposed to do a proper thunk if I have all that distracting info. Now I have to know that he is charming and flirtacious? I couldn't just fantasize about it? *GAH...can't think now, mind racing, must meet him*

Comment

OK. Codeine's kicking in again. Gotta get horizontal. Goodnight!
      Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
        Mer!!!!!!!!!!!! Hi!!!!!! Where have ya been??? Nice caps too...

Well, I am off for the nite..gotta sleep and think of some more lesson plans

G'nite!
        Been car shopping 'night!

Purpletoo, might want to shrink or link that pic, it's stretching the forum page

I'm off to bed too... hopefully will have more time to cap soon!

Comment

ya it took me three times to get it down, just refresh and it is good. night

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
            ya it took me three times to get it down, just refresh and it is good. night
            Thanks!

For a minute there I thought I'd messed up and posted the full resolution HD caps instead of the resized ones. 1920px wide... oops!

Comment

been there done that lol

Comment

i love all of your banners guys... they are soo cool...
                ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                  This thread has been really busy. I had 8 pages to get thro' since last nite!

Anyway, it seems Rachel has learnt her thunking lesson well! Biting may show a slight lack of self-control...but how could any female be totally in control when in the close proximity of that male specimen?!!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y25...r1/shep103.jpg
                  Hmmm, yes, we got a bit carried away last night... You know, ShepUniversity and discussions about dungeon and cell... It makes thunkers go a little crazy !

The fact that JF is so charming in real life makes him even more adorable...
                  Now seriously, I think we respect him too much to show any lack of self-control if we were to meet him. We know how to make the difference between what we can say in this thread and what we would do in real life... Plus I'd be busy enough trying not to hyperventilate to even think of something else

Mer, great HD caps !
                  Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                    Hmmm, yes, we got a bit carried away last night... You know, ShepUniversity and discussions about dungeon and cell... It makes thunkers go a little crazy !

The fact that JF is so charming in real life makes him even more adorable...
                    Now seriously, I think we respect him too much to show any lack of self-control if we were to meet him. We know how to make the difference between what we can say in this thread and what we would do in real life... Plus I'd be busy enough trying not to hyperventilate to even think of something else

Mer, great HD caps !
                    i have to remember that when i meet him... do not hyperventelate Lexa...okay, okay... i fine really
                    ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Blimey, it's been busy in here overnight! I don't know, as soon as I disappear everybody comes out to play, guess I must have B.O.!!
                      Anyway, piccies are wonderful, especially Mer's HD one's!

Glad Shep Uni has taken off! Suppose I better get working on the whump!

I think JF is flirty, on one of the dvd extras he certainly flirts with the actress that played Chaya! I'm positive it's all innocent though, he appears to love his wife very much (lucky woman!). JF and Rachel Luttrel appear to have a very fun relationship, and according to JF she has a lot to put up with when dealing with him and David Hewlett! The SGA set sounds a fun place to be, but obvioiusly not as much fun as the gutter....
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                        Well, the lips lab isn't really a lab...the lips go with the smile....if you don't mind be a lab instructor for the Smile Lab Which I am sure you do not...so I will put your name down and update the list when I get back home

Ooops...my mistake...Naeara already has the Smile Lab..but I guess...I could make a lab that just focuses on the Lips...not smile, smirks, etc....but lips....how about the Kissable Lip Lab
                        YES!!!! I would love to be an instructor for the Kissable Lip Lab!!!!

Comment

Okay! As Instructor of Kissable Lip Lab, I've come up with the first lesson.

say to Shep: "Please purse your lips"

*he does*

say to class: "Please watch the result when I do this"

*I press my mouth to Shep's and he deepens the kiss! [which goes on for some time!]*

THUNK!

Comment

great caps mer

how bout some bondage sheppy hmmmmm

sigpic

Comment

rofl! great lesson joescookie, i think i will enjoy that class too....as Dean, i may have to come sit in oh and btw, will your exams be hands-on

Great bondage lesson CKO!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                                I think JF is flirty, on one of the dvd extras he certainly flirts with the actress that played Chaya! I'm positive it's all innocent though, he appears to love his wife very much (lucky woman!). JF and Rachel Luttrel appear to have a very fun relationship, and according to JF she has a lot to put up with when dealing with him and David Hewlett! The SGA set sounds a fun place to be, but obvioiusly not as much fun as the gutter....
                                Yep, they all seem to have a bit of a laugh on set!

I reckon, from seeing the DVD extras, that Joe had a tiny crush on the actress who played Chaya! So sweet!

Anyway...General Thunk lesson #1...you must be drooling over this pic within at least 10 seconds or you fail the course!

Comment

Working...
                                X