Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shivan
    Yes. Totally true.
    But you have to agree that there is just that special quality that Joe has when he is wet.
    He has that quality whether wet or dry... but I think I know what you mean... he seems rather more luminous...
    sigpic
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Not sure if this is exactly what you're looking for, Newton, but here's another from The Eye.

sigpic
      "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

thats awesome, thanks lil

where did you get it?
        "I was just looking at the sky, Trying to figure out how many stars we'd actually been to."

Comment

okay enough talk...time for pictures.
          Did someone request some pictures of Angry Shep...well here are some that i found in my stash.

I think most of them are from "The Storm" and "The Eye"

I'll have caps from "The siege" up later
          ~Athena

Comment

*faint* owwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

thats a wet shep in those pics very nice
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
              *faint* owwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

thats a wet shep in those pics very nice
              Mmmmm.

Wet shep is my favourite.

So much so that a wetshep pic has pride of place in the thunking vid I made (link in sig).

Thought I'd come here to say THANKIES to everyone posting all the great shep pics...very very nice ladies And they came in very handy

Comment

hmmm ya want wet eh...oh yea and shep wet in the eye is wonderful as always and theres well the lastest batch of pics on the ben browder/john crichton thunk thread have
                Spoiler:
                true not much of a spoiler but the pics are from eps of scape too, some very nice pics of a wet john and a shirtless one too... check it out!
                sigpic

Comment

Angry Shep is sexy and so is Wet Shep but that piccy above which has Angry Wet Shep is just GUH!

Saw the first episode of Providence today which has Joe in it. He is so unSheplike, clean shaven, emaculate hair, in a suit and even glasses and rather aloof but still incredibly sexy. I much prefer him as Sheppard but I wasn't surprised that the lead female character had a dream fantasy about him, even though his character was being mean to hers, who could resist?
                  ~ Esther~ My Live Journal
                  FBI - Body Preservation Division

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                    hmmm ya want wet eh...oh yea and shep wet in the eye is wonderful as always and theres well the lastest batch of pics on the ben browder/john crichton thunk thread have
                    Spoiler:
                    true not much of a spoiler but the pics are from eps of scape too, some very nice pics of a wet john and a shirtless one too... check it out!
                    I went over to take a peek at those BB pics. Oh dear. Co-worker almost had to call an ambulance.

I am going to patiently wait for a SG1/SGA crossover episode with JF and BB together. My TV will probably burn up.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

oh god that would be nice... oh and even better if both are drenched
                      sigpic

Comment

I know its been a while... Caps from "Secrets Revealed"

Joe Pics of the Day!

~Athena

Comment

Just finished watching JOE in FAREWELL to HARRY. Won't give away any SL for those who plan to see it sometime. It was a strange movie <to me> But Joe was fabulous. He smoked in the movie. Sort of. One quick drag in one scene. HEld but didn't smoke a cig a couple of times. Exhaled smoke once. So might have smoked just for the movie. He didn't look particularly comfortable with it. LOL

The thing I liked most about him in the movie was that he was totally a different character. I didn't get the SHEP VIBE from him at all. It was cool.

And he looked gorgeous.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure

I am going to patiently wait for a SG1/SGA crossover episode with JF and BB together. My TV will probably burn up.

Forget the TV! I'll be burning up if we get a crossover!!!
                            sigpic
                            Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Cool pics, Athena... the fourth one's my favourite... he looks so sweet and shy... so huggable...

Awww...

*collapses from Sheppard overload*
                              sigpic

Comment

I don't know what it is, but yes, angry men are SUCH a turn on. Just that passion, unrestrained (or barely restrained) power....mmm...take it out on ME, PLEASE!

Comment

Working...
                                X