Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elinor
    Ha ha! I used to be pretty adept at ceramics to, so a bit of sculpting of the human form would be..........useful! Yeah, that's the word........useful!

That comes back quite nicely to a kit we were discussing a while back in the MSN chat...

I'm pretty good at making clay models...I'd have a go at it. You do understand there's a tactile thing to sculpting...it helps to feel the thing you are copying...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
      Anyone who doesn't know me too well...

Shameless promo pic reposting!!

I didn't think it was me...

Can never have enough of those pics...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
        That comes back quite nicely to a kit we were discussing a while back in the MSN chat...
        lol... I don't think we're allowed to mention that here

"Of course I'll pose for you Merentha, the study of art is a noble pursuit.."

Comment

I'm pretty good at making clay models...I'd have a go at it. You do understand there's a tactile thing to sculpting...it helps to feel the thing you are copying...
          *girlie giggle* ............Yeah, you have to feel at one with your clay!!

Comment

lol... I don't think we're allowed to mention that here

"Of course I'll pose for you Merentha, the study of art is a noble pursuit.."
            Which is exactly the reason I didn't elaborate further...

Nice piccie...*THUNK*

PS. I do hope everyone is still voting for Joe and SGA in the SyFy Awards...
            http://www.syfyportal.com/

Comment

*girlie giggle* ............Yeah, you have to feel at one with your clay!!

Yup...that and the thing you are sculpting...

Comment

I tried, but I get an error every time I try to register

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm shirtless... nummy
                  sigpic

Comment

I am! Done it every day religiously! If he wins, he's got me to thank! Personally........if he can fit me in!!

Comment

I tried, but I get an error every time I try to register
                      I had that problem when I tried to use my college email. It didn't like it, so I set a new one up on Yahoo and it was OK with that!

Temperamental thingies!!

Comment

I had that problem when I tried to use my college email. It didn't like it, so I set a new one up on Yahoo and it was OK with that!

Temperamental thingies!!

It won't even let me get that far.. I get an error when I click on the register button

Comment

It won't even let me get that far.. I get an error when I click on the register button
                          It is sort of a goofy set up. .got me confused too. Try typing in your email addy then click on "LogIn" instead of "Register". See if it works.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Also - I get that people can give you green "reputation" if they like your post or red if they don't, right? So what's with the grey?
                            GirlClone, when someone relatively new without a lot of posts or reputation points gives you rep, it shows up as grey, regardless of whether the rep was good or bad. It will always stay grey too. But often you can figure out from comments/context how the rep was meant -- usually good.

Proxy Blue, can I request, since I see that no one has claimed it, that the pic of Shep from 'The Storm' in the rain yelling at Kolya be for MARCH 19 ? Pretty please?

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                              It is sort of a goofy set up. .got me confused too. Try typing in your email addy then click on "LogIn" instead of "Register". See if it works.
                              Yep...It doesn't work unless you type in the email address first. I found it a bit complicated to sort out at the start!

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                                Aha.. if I type my email and then 'Register' it worked

*starts voting for Joe*

Comment

Working...
                                X