No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forum2 must have a different time on the server...so the time stamp is wrong...hence the boards think that you posted before I did....

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by starfish
      There are two parrallel forums with differnt clocks?
      This could get very confusing.
      Back on forum now...see what happens...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

SHEP: McKay... what did you do to my thunk thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha

SHEP: McKay... what did you do to my thunk thread?
          Never mind the thread, what did he do to the boards???

Funny though!

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
            Where'd ya get it..? Always wanting to get my hands on Joe movies...

Good evening all!
            I first found out about the movie on Amazon. On the day it was released, I went to a video store to see if they were selling it - they were!

Comment

Originally posted by joescookiem
              I first found out about the movie on Amazon. On the day it was released, I went to a video store to see if they were selling it - they were!
              What was my question in the first place...

Comment

Which movie is this?

Ps What did happen with the boards? I didn't venture out of this thread as I was too busy being confuzzled.
                PMSL...all the Shep thunking has eroded brain cells here. I wouldn't know where to even look to find out what I asked...

There are two servers...forum and forum2...I was on forum2 and the time isn't synchronised between the two...

Comment

OK, this is a bit off the subject (whatever it is), but Joe Flanigan has been in MANY unsuccessful pilots, the last was directed by the same man who directed Sahara. Joe stated he really wished that the pilot had been picked up.....my question, does anyone know the name of the pilot, as I have forgotten and second, is it possible to see it?
                  On fighting:
                  Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                  Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                    OK, this is a bit off the subject (whatever it is), but Joe Flanigan has been in MANY unsuccessful pilots, the last was directed by the same man who directed Sahara. Joe stated he really wished that the pilot had been picked up.....my question, does anyone know the name of the pilot, as I have forgotten and second, is it possible to see it?
                    It's Thoughtcrimes...and you can get it on Region 2 DVD. It hasn't been released on Region 1 for some bizarre reason.

A lot of people don't know that TC wasn't intended to be a TV movie...

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                      The only one I know about is Thoughtcrimes... also curious about the other 9

Comment

Too big to post... but oh....my....GUH

http://sg-atlantis.emedian.net/image...CIFI_U5277.jpg

Comment

The only one I know about is Thoughtcrimes... also curious about the other 9
                          Probs all those on IMDB that no-one's ever heard of...

I wonder how many things are ever intended to be TV movies rather than pilots for a series?
                          Probs a hell of a lot more than we think...some of the best TV shows don't last very long...and some of the worst just won't go away *cough* Eastenders *cough*

Comment

Too big to post... but oh....my....GUH

http://sg-atlantis.emedian.net/image...CIFI_U5277.jpg
                            GUH...THUNK!!!

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                              GUH...THUNK!!!

GUH! yes! *thunk*

Comment

EE is like a plague. It breeds, once it was 3 times a week now its five times a week (excluding the sunday afternoon full of the omnibus) i'm waiting for the time when they replace one of the neighbours eps with an Eastenders ep so you cna have it twice a day.
                                Then you have Corrie in competition...

Soaps are absolute muck IMHO...they shouldn't be allowed to waste money on making such utter crap...

Comment

Working...
                                X