Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linzi
    I'm pretty sure that last time you asked we couldn't find a Sheppard winking piccie anywhere, Camy. I don't think he's ever winked on screen. Sorry!
    I had a look and couldnt find one in my folder.
    Sorry Camy

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS ON 200 POSTS, DREAMGIRL!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gigajules
        Thank you kindly.

There's fictiony (and highly Shep-centric) stuff at my other LJ account -- here -- if y'all are bored to tears and have nothing better to do. (There are different LJs to separate the storyness from the regular postiness and avoid more confusion than I already cause those around me on a daily basis. Though sentences like that certainly can't help. Oy.)
        OMG! That was fantastic! Thanks so much!!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
          Thanks!.. she reallly wasn't winking..but i have a feature in my cineplayer that lets me freeze each frame and by pure coincidence I got her in two shots winking...and I thought maybe that's how you guys do your funny shots of John as well...thanks so much..I appreciate this..and if I find something in my capping I will be sure to post it here for you guys.....
          thanks again...

well, I wanted to share it with you guys and here is the best ones of John that I could cap myself...and here is the one that I capped of Teyla from the gift...just to show you guys...isn't it a great shot...now unless you do freeze frame, no way you can get this shot!
          From Hide and Seek...
          http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g9...00hr03mi-1.jpg
          http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g9...0hr03min22.jpg
          Here's the wink....I figure if you care to see it...click...
          http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g9...0hr20min05.jpg
          http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g9...00hr20mi-1.jpg
          Those caps of Shep are beautiful! Thanks for sharing, Camy. Teyla DOES look like she's winking in those caps!
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the grats everybody!!! *group hug*

Thanks to Lauriel for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by lissafoss
              Congratulations Dreamgirl on 200 Posts!

Another one of my fave pictures. I just love the kind of smirking smile he has in that one.

Comment

Originally posted by dreamgirl
                Thanks for the grats everybody!!! *group hug*
                Group hugs indeed! All I need now are CG piccies and my life will be complete....
                sigpic

Comment

Comment

*le sigh* Thanks for all the beautiful pics Admiral!

Comment

Originally posted by dreamgirl
                      *le sigh* Thanks for all the beautiful pics Admiral!
                      You're welcome...last ones from Sanctuary...

Comment

Very nice, Admiral, thanks!
                        *I actually am one of the few people in the Universe who liked Sanctuary*
                        sigpic

Comment

There are so many great pics in here of him... yum...
                          It's great coming home from work and see all this... I have so much to catch up on in these threads everyday... but I make sure to see him before going to bed... just so I have something great on my mind when I fall asleep... *wondering if I'm crazy *lol*
                          sigpic
                          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                            Very nice, Admiral, thanks!
                            *I actually am one of the few people in the Universe who liked Sanctuary*
                            I kinda liked it too. There were bits I wasn't so keen on but there was some nice stuff in there too and Shep was simply adorable, all you hear about is his "kirking" but in this he was like a school boy with a crush, unbearably sweet and unsure of himself almost.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                              I kinda liked it too. There were bits I wasn't so keen on but there was some nice stuff in there too and Shep was simply adorable, all you hear about is his "kirking" but in this he was like a school boy with a crush, unbearably sweet and unsure of himself almost.
                              Absolutely – I agree with you 100% there. I thought "Sanctuary" was a cute ep. Not my favorite by a long shot, but cute. I just imagined myself in place of Chaya in certain scenes (remember that kiss, with his hands so tenderly cupping her face? *sigh* *shiver* *faint*) and that was that – I couldn't possibly hate it.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

I'll see y'all later. I've gotta go get dinner started. If I'm not back before, I'll be back after Atlantis. Toodles!!

Comment

Working...
                                X