Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Merlin7
    YAY to alot of Joe. Must get kidlet to bed early. WRite my fanfic fast fast fast. And spend the rest of the night watching Joe in FA. *Hubby is going out with friends* HEEEEE

Okay. I had to go watch a bit. My gosh he looks about 19. And gorgeous. And what a hot butt. I mean seriously. He should always wear jeans and shirts tucked in. The man has an amazing tush. Yummy!

And good acting from JOE in FA. Me happy. It's nice to see him playing different characters.
    As for "Family Album" this movie is like impossible to find...unless I have lifetime or something...so far the only picture i could find of joe was this one. At some Ebay auction.

~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
      As for "Family Album" this movie is like impossible to find...unless I have lifetime or something...so far the only picture i could find of joe was this one. At some Ebay auction.

He's so young. Not that he looks old now. But he looks like a kid! LOL
      I got my copy of Family Album off Ebay. I found it under stuff for Jaclyn Smith. Got it cheap too. And the copy is good.

Comment

I know Sheppard was a Boxer boy!!

Anyways takes to Darkwarden, who cap these for me, while i was too busy staring at Sheppards nice posterior.

Thank you, thank you very much.
        Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
        Last update: 14 April 2006
        Melyanna's Multimedia
        Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

I'm surprised the "undie" shot wasn't caught during filming, or post production. Unless TPTB WANTED it in there for all to see. . .*muahaha*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

I don't think the TPTB would have thought we'd go bonkers over Sheps striped blue boxers. Or maybe the TPTB when editing weren't so intent at looking at Sheppard's cute butt throught out the show like us.
            ~Athena

Comment

maybe the TPTB when editing weren't so intent at looking at Sheppard's cute butt throught out the show like us.
              LOL!

What's the TPTB? I've never heard that term before.
              "Nobody Screws Stargate Like Seven"

Wanna see a signed script cover? http://www.geocities.com/darkwarden/Stargate/index.htm

Technology solving problems.
              http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/

Comment

TPTB is an abbreviation of "The Powers That Be" bascially it's our general reference to writers/producers/directors/etc... all the people who are in charge. So have any complaints blame it at them.
                ~Athena

Comment

Ahhh, now it makes more sense.
                  "Nobody Screws Stargate Like Seven"

Wanna see a signed script cover? http://www.geocities.com/darkwarden/Stargate/index.htm

Technology solving problems.
                  http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/

Comment

Just watched the rest of FAMILY ALBUM. Joe played Lionel. The next brother is played by the guy on Charmed. Piper's hubby. Went blank on his name. Lots of recognizable actors.

Joe was fabulous. And HOT! I'm telling you. Lots of jean shots with that awesome butt. And he's definitely thinner now. But he wore just swim trunks. Great legs too. Did I mention the awesome tush? LOL

And he played tennis. You can tell he really does play as his bio mentions. I love that he's a competetive skiier too and surfs. Very much the athelete and boy is SGA putting that to good use on the show! LOL

There's a scene where Lionel was in a car accident and his boyfriend is killed and Lionel cries. Joe was fabulous. Short scene but he broke my heart cause it was so real.

He was super. The movie is heartbreaking.

Comment

I just got Family Album on ebay!!! I paid too much but it's Joe!!! Money's not an option!!!
                      sigpic
                      Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
                        I just got Family Album on ebay!!! I paid too much but it's Joe!!! Money's not an option!!!

It's worth it. It takes a bit to get to Joe. The kids are KIDS first. But he's probably the next main character after the parents/leads. He's there throughtout the rest of the film and had many lovely moments to shine. And look gorgeous. And show off the bod. And did I mention the BUTT in JEANS? LOL

He's more solid than you would expect. Like I said..he's slimmer now. But the tee shirt caps from DEFIANT ONE show nice bulgy arm muscle. Now we need to see him in snugger pants to show off the jeans.
                        There's one scene in FA by the pool. He's in trunks and an open shirt. He leans down and HOLY BULGING THIGH MUSCLE! Yum.

And the best part about the movie is Joe really is fab. I'm shallow..but I prefer my gorgeous lust objects/men when they have talent <Can act> And Joe has that in spades!

Enjoy. Can't wait till you see it so we can discuss.

And in January. Keep an eye out for FAREWELL TO HARRY! I've seen the trailer. Fabulous. Comes out on DVD in the middle of jan for like 15 bucks.

And Joe is the lead.

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
                          Keep an eye out for FAREWELL TO HARRY! I've seen the trailer. Fabulous. Comes out on DVD in the middle of jan for like 15 bucks.

And Joe is the lead.
                          Ooooh, I saw the trailer for this movie too. Really looking forward to it.
                          Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

I've already preordered Farewell to Harry See, money's not an option although I did get it for $8

Can't wait to get Family Album!! I'll have to suspend my Stargate DVD viewing for a night to watch

BTW, Merlin, I'm as shallow as the next gal, but like you I want to see my eye candy with talent, not wooden.
                            sigpic
                            Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Liv
                              Ooooh, I saw the trailer for this movie too. Really looking forward to it.
                              Me too. Looks like another great vehicle for Joe to show what he's got. He's run the gamet really. He's played Gay. Been the younger man twice. Older man in Dawson's. Abusive boyfriend in CSI

He did the bad guy in BIRDS

The BOYFRIEND in PROFILER.

I guess he was supposed to be the jerk in JUDGING AMY but I found his character to be cool and Amy the jerk! LOL

And he was the GEEK in First Monday. He was the cool but befuddled agent in THOUGHT CRIMES and so on.

I would love to see Joe in a big screen movie as an agent. He'd kick butt. THe american version of James Bond! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
                                I've already preordered Farewell to Harry See, money's not an option although I did get it for $8

Can't wait to get Family Album!! I'll have to suspend my Stargate DVD viewing for a night to watch

BTW, Merlin, I'm as shallow as the next gal, but like you I want to see my eye candy with talent, not wooden.
                                My video store is gonna hold one for me! LOL

I lurve the pretty...but without substance to back it, my interest wans. That must be why I'm overly obsessed with Joe. He's beyond purty. He's talented. Seems a great guy and he's on a sci fi show kicking butt. It's love *Shhhh...don't tell hubby* LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X