Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elinor
    Did you read this interview with Rachel on the homepage:

'The fans are wonderful," she said. "They've got great ideas and they've got questions about things that they would like to see implemented. The fans have been really good about coming forth with their story ideas.

"Actually, you know what? Well, probably the writers don't want them to know this, but they do listen to what the fans have to say online. If there's enough of a push towards one thing that they just absolutely have to see, then somehow it gets written into the script."

So...all we have to do is keep mentioning Shep whump lots and lots of times...all over the forum!!

Do you think it would work too if we keep mentioning we would like to see Shep shirtless ?
    Oh, and wet ! Wet and shirtless Shep !
    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence
      Do you think it would work too if we keep mentioning we would like to see Shep shirtless ?
      Oh, and wet ! Wet and shirtless Shep !

I like the way you think!

And don't forget the Shep Whump holy triumvirate: Shep shirtless, tied up and bleeding!
      sigpic

Comment

How about Shep shirtless, wet, tied up and bleeding?

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian
          How about Shep shirtless, wet, tied up and bleeding?

Stop it, please. You are killing me.
          I have to get some work done today and i cant seem to pick myself up off the floor.
          At lease i will die happy.

Comment

Uh-oh somebody find Sheppard so that he can pick lissafoss up and calm her down.

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian
              Uh-oh somebody find Sheppard so that he can pick lissafoss up and calm her down.
              D'you really think having Sheppard pick lissafoss up is gonna calm her down?!! It would send me into cardiac arrest!!
              sigpic

Comment

LOL!!!I am trying to keep her hyped up!!!

Comment

Yep, not helping. I'm now imagining sheppard coming to rescue me!
                  And im back on the floor again.

Comment

WE WANT SHEP WHUMP

Well, I hope TPTB see that!

I can't believe what I just read in The Chosen.

Spoiler:
                    Shep is nekkid and whumped under a blanket having had a sponge bath!

I had to go and get a paper bag, as I was hyper-ventilating as I read that. Ali knows I have a thing about that particular scenario!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                      I like the way you think!

And don't forget the Shep Whump holy triumvirate: Shep shirtless, tied up and bleeding!
                      Oh God, where did I put the paper bag?
                      sigpic

Comment

Okay so we need paper bags and someone to keep lissafoss off the floor.

Comment

I'm fine here, i'm thinking its easier just to stay where i am for a bit.

Comment

Dammit. Neither of my local Waterstones branches have the book in stock! Ah well, Amazon it is.... *sigh* I'll have to wait a little longer to read it...
                            sigpic

Comment

I just ordered it form Amazon, and my box set for season one Atlantis and season 8 SG1 are due next week. Got them on tape already but thought it was time I got the box sets. So I’m going to have fun next week.

Comment

It's probably a good thing really that I can't get the book today. Otherwise I'd get no fic written at all cos I'd be too busy reading lovely Shep whumpage to write any!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X