No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oooh yeah...forgot to say...great fic Freyja...especially as English isn't your first language. I admire you for that sweetie!

...and congrats on 7000 Beanie!!

Comment

I just read your fic Freyja. It was good. I'm not a McSheper but I liked it! Your English is excellent!

Spoiler:
      Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Wanatee, forgot to say how beautiful your wp was, mainly because I was unconscious on the floor after looking at it. It is simply stunning. Clever you! Erm, any more in the works? Though I do think you should put up a health warning first!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
          Dawson's Creek episode...I remember it well *sigh*. The sweeping everything off the table with the sexy arm bit especially!!
          Oh yes indeedy! Sooo hawt! And he does the same darn thing in Profiler too...

Spoiler:

JF and kitchen tables? *swoon*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
            Wanatee, forgot to say how beautiful your wp was, mainly because I was unconscious on the floor after looking at it. It is simply stunning. Clever you! Erm, any more in the works? Though I do think you should put up a health warning first!
            OMG!!! thanks for the praise!!! i feel so loved at the moment!!! totally awesome that you love my wall!

*poked the passed out linzi on the floor* i've got more walls, but they are mainly more sparky or lizzy related... thou i am making some more right now so hopefully i post up some more for you soon eh? and i make sure it's got a warning k!

much john!love
            wannatee!!!
            A OUT AND PROUD TORRI/ELIZABETH FAN
            sig made by samjack_girl, icons by me!

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
              Oh yes indeedy! Sooo hawt! And he does the same darn thing in Profiler too...

JF and kitchen tables? *swoon*
              Oooh yeah...must be a natural part of his personality...*drools even more*

Have you all noticed how many hits this thread is getting lately? It's absolutely flying...and we got lots of lurkers!

Comment

Now...you see...that's worth the price of the admission ticket alone!!

Wannatee - hi there - great wallpaper! You can post more of those for us please!!

OMG!!! thanks elinor for the green! man i need it!

here's a thoughtcrimes joe!love cap in repayment!

he looks so damn cute in this pic no?

Comment

Originally posted by wannatee_1984
                  OMG!!! thanks for the praise!!! i feel so loved at the moment!!! totally awesome that you love my wall!

*poked the passed out linzi on the floor* i've got more walls, but they are mainly more sparky or lizzy related... thou i am making some more right now so hopefully i post up some more for you soon eh? and i make sure it's got a warning k!

much john!love
                  wannatee!!!
                  Sorry I spelt your name incorrectly, Wannatee! I like any Joe/Shep wp's,even though I'm not a shipper. So, bring them on!
                  sigpic

Comment

Now...you see...that's worth the price of the admission ticket alone!!
                    Yeah baby...

Thanks for the congrats as well hun...and everyone else...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                      Sorry I spelt your name incorrectly, Wannatee! I like any Joe/Shep wp's,even though I'm not a shipper. So, bring them on!
                      it's cool you didn't get the right the first time! thunkness can make you forgetfully at times huh?

so here's one of my sparky!love wp's
                      if you like the bigger one of that you can PM me and i email it to you!

and my only other just shep!love wall, back in my teething stage of PS

Spoiler:
                      Last edited by wannatee_1984; 04 May 2006, 12:40 PM.

Comment

it's cool you didn't get the right the first time! thunkness can make you forgetfully at times huh?

if you like the bigger one of that you can PM me and i email it to you!

and my only other just shep!love walls, back in my teething stage of PS

Spoiler:
                        Wow! I'm stunned - literally! You are very artistic, and extremely talented! I think my blood pressure just hit an all time high!
                        sigpic

Comment

hello there peoples!

just wanted to pop in and say hi!

and share in the thunking!

and i bring this shep!love wall to share as well!!! the lyrics are most fitting for this thread as well don't you think?

*in the spoiler space cause man it's big! *

Spoiler:

i hope you enjoy! and i hope to post some mores here again soon!

much love!
                          wannatee
                          Wonderful wallpaper wannatee ! Thanks for sharing !

Oh, and congrats Beanie ! 7,000 posts ! Wow! That's a lot of thunking you've done there !

"Yep, that's my Beanie !"
                          Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...ywallpaper.jpg if you like the bigger one of that you can PM me and i email it to you!

and my only other just shep!love wall, back in my teething stage of PS

Spoiler:
                            Very prettyful, though I'm not a shipper...

The second one inside the spoiler tags doesn't seem to work for me...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                              Wonderful wallpaper wannatee ! Thanks for sharing !

Oh, and congrats Beanie ! 7,000 posts ! Wow! That's a lot of thunking you've done there !

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41...uary/Sa_25.jpg
                              "Yep, that's my Beanie !"
                              Thanks Flo!

Awwwwww...*snuggles Shep*

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                                Very prettyful, though I'm not a shipper...

The second one inside the spoiler tags doesn't seem to work for me...
                                With the url, you can't see it either ?
                                http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/7135/sheppard1ku.jpg

I've uploaded it to my PB album, you can find it here. Is it working like that ?

NB : I'm not the one who made that beautiful wallpaper, I wouldn't even know how to begin to make something like that !
                                It's wannatee's, so credit to her
                                Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Working...
                                X