Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
    Post count, my dear. Gee...I'm at a party on another thread and even I noticed you were closing in on a milestone...must be some really hot fic.
    Oh yes...it is...not a fic I will be posting in here...put it that way...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

hello there peoples!

just wanted to pop in and say hi!

and share in the thunking!

and i bring this shep!love wall to share as well!!! the lyrics are most fitting for this thread as well don't you think?

*in the spoiler space cause man it's big! *

Spoiler:

i hope you enjoy! and i hope to post some mores here again soon!

much love!
      wannatee
      A OUT AND PROUD TORRI/ELIZABETH FAN
      sig made by samjack_girl, icons by me!

Comment

Hmmmm...7000...

Meh!

Have a piccie...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Great wallpaper, Wannatee. Thanks for posting...

Comment

Congrats on 7,000 posts, Beanie!

*remote from the party*

You want to play pin the tail where?

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
              Congrats on 7,000 posts, Beanie!

*remote from the party*

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ngAQOcap7a.jpg
              You want to play pin the tail where?
              And the funny keeps on coming...

Shep: "You wouldn't Beanie...would you..?"
              B: "'Course not sweetie...I do have some fun in mind involving the left-over party jello though..."

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                Dawson's Creek episode...I remember it well *sigh*. The sweeping everything off the table with the sexy arm bit especially!!

Just read this in LiveJournal...from elandrialore answering a Joe question...after the Denver con:

'Hey - that reminds me, I have a Joe Question for you - someone, I think it was you, told me that his voice is deeper toned in person; is the phrasing and cadence the same as John's or different and if so how? Oh, and did you notice any little personal quirks (like, I can't talk without waving my hands around, for example)?'

'As for Joe, yes, his voice is deeper in rl, but he spoke basically the same way John does. Maybe a little less drawly than John, but nothing really stood out as different. Ummm, well, he did talk with his hands, but I've noticed that a lot of actors do that too (as do a lot of the people I hang out with, but we're very dramatic folk). He did sit cute. I didn't get any pictures of it but for a lot of the Q&A he was sitting sideways in his chair and leaning a shoulder against the back. He also really did spread his legs almost the whole time. And, actually both times he got sort of, not flustered, but really confused, he stood and paced a bit before settling down in the chair again. And you should definitely work in a part where he's all sprawly and then he lazily scratches his belly cause when he did that I almost died at both the cute and the hot.'

I gotta meet this guy at some time...I really have!!

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                  Great wallpaper, Wannatee. Thanks for posting...
                  thank you! when i make more i know where to post them!

Spoiler:
                  A OUT AND PROUD TORRI/ELIZABETH FAN
                  sig made by samjack_girl, icons by me!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                    Dawson's Creek episode...I remember it well *sigh*. The sweeping everything off the table with the sexy arm bit especially!!

Just read this in LiveJournal...from elandrialore answering a Joe question...after the Denver con:

'Hey - that reminds me, I have a Joe Question for you - someone, I think it was you, told me that his voice is deeper toned in person; is the phrasing and cadence the same as John's or different and if so how? Oh, and did you notice any little personal quirks (like, I can't talk without waving my hands around, for example)?'

'As for Joe, yes, his voice is deeper in rl, but he spoke basically the same way John does. Maybe a little less drawly than John, but nothing really stood out as different. Ummm, well, he did talk with his hands, but I've noticed that a lot of actors do that too (as do a lot of the people I hang out with, but we're very dramatic folk). He did sit cute. I didn't get any pictures of it but for a lot of the Q&A he was sitting sideways in his chair and leaning a shoulder against the back. He also really did spread his legs almost the whole time. And, actually both times he got sort of, not flustered, but really confused, he stood and paced a bit before settling down in the chair again. And you should definitely work in a part where he's all sprawly and then he lazily scratches his belly cause when he did that I almost died at both the cute and the hot.'

I gotta meet this guy at some time...I really have!!

Yeah, I never really thought about that until now, though I think all actors voice their character slightly differently from how they normally speak. Joe totally has the west-coast accent thing going on either way - I luff teh drawl...it's hawt!

And as to the panels...Joe is a total fidget. He did most of that stuff at P1 as well. He totally does not stay in one position for more than a minute before moving, and he spends inordinate amounts of time unknowingly finding positions that make the fangirlies melt - like with his legs spread...

You've deffo gotta meet him Eli - just to see how much hawter he is in the flesh. I warn you though - it's an addiction...once is just not enough... *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by wannatee_1984
                      thank you! when i make more i know where to post them!

Spoiler:
                      Always welcome here...

That is a cute cap!

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                        I love it too !

This one is not bad either...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41.../DC205_047.jpg
                        I love this pic... *thud*

Happy Birthday Admiral!!!
                        Have some wet Sheppy to celebrate!

Spoiler:
                        Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Thanks, gwen!

And Linzi!
                          Last edited by Admiral Q O; 04 May 2006, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Freyja your fic was excellent, and your English really good! Well done. I left you a review.

Happy Birthday Admiral and Congrats to Beanie on a whopping 7,000!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                              He totally does not stay in one position for more than a minute before moving, and he spends inordinate amounts of time unknowingly finding positions that make the fangirlies melt - like with his legs spread...

Now...you see...that's worth the price of the admission ticket alone!!

Wannatee - hi there - great wallpaper! You can post more of those for us please!!

Comment

ohhhhhhhh wet sheppy is always good
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X