Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greytop
    That won't make any difference, Shep. She'll do it any way. You should know that.

Yeah...you're right...I should be used to it by now.

Comment

awww shep, your hair is so fun to ruffle up
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by strivaria
        If folks are looking for Peg 1 reports.. I have what little I remember over on my LJ... here and here. I'll be posting pictures as I clean them up..... like this:

http://home.earthlink.net/~strivaria.../joe-d2-02.jpg http://home.earthlink.net/~strivaria.../joe-d2-03.jpg
        Thanks so much for the links! I really enjoyed reading your Con experiences!
        sigpic

Comment

Hey, where'd Teal'c go??? That cracked me up for a minute.

Anyhoo...

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
            Thanks...I fixed it...whew!

I'm an enabler over at that other thread, and was dropping a pic off for them...geesh...now I need to check and see if I posted Shep over there by mistake.
            It's all good Admiral. It was just a little....shocking to say the least. Quick fix - good job!
            "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
            "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
            Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
            Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
            "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
            Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
            Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
            (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin
              Ok..since I can't be bothered to watermark my con pics..I'll just give them to you all as they are...

only the sunday pics are up...RL has kinda got in the way. I'm free this weekend so I'll try and get the rest up

As always..if you use a pic...state the source..

Onward!...

http://photobucket.com/albums/b272/Major_Moomin/peg1/

Not sure if it will work...let me know if it doesn't...
              It asks for a password...
              And I'm terribly sorry but I can't help you right now with the watermarking - my big puter died and this one can't be exhaustively used because it freezes at will (the puter's will)
              Sorry again Rolo

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
                It's all good Admiral. It was just a little....shocking to say the least. Quick fix - good job!
                Thanks...it's an occupational hazard, I suppose.

Yeah...right...not buying it. Since when is CJ even close to JF in your PB? Totally different subalbums...

Comment

Originally posted by Naughtrish
                  It asks for a password...
                  And I'm terribly sorry but I can't help you right now with the watermarking - my big puter died and this one can't be exhaustively used because it freezes at will (the puter's will)
                  Sorry again Rolo
                  Dont worry about it!

Now about he password thingie...anyone know what I have to do so other people can view my PB pics??
                  hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Dont worry about it!

Now about he password thingie...anyone know what I have to do so other people can view my PB pics??
                    I think you have to go to Account Options, and choose Yes for 'Make Public'.
                    I hope it will work *crosses fingers*
                    And thanks in advance for sharing your pics !
                    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                      I think you have to go to Account Options, and choose Yes for 'Make Public'.
                      I hope it will work *crosses fingers*
                      And thanks in advance for sharing your pics !
                      Thanks for the help Flo...does it work now?

hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

Comment

Thanks for the help Flo...does it work now?

Sure does! Thanks!

Comment

Oh yes it does!! Thanks so much for sharing them
                          There's one particular pic that cracked me up... Joe in P1000380 ... can't help but imagining him answering "McKay? This big..."
                          *runs from PG paddle*

Comment

Cool!...enjoy!

hh

Comment

I never thought Coffee could ever look so good...

hh

Comment

I never thought Coffee could ever look so good...

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...1/P1000377.jpg
                                GUH! *ded*

Thanks for sharing !!!
                                Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Working...
                                X