No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmmm, just a thought...since we were talking about Shep's complex, how about we turn things around and talk about his dignity

sigpic

Comment

Dignity!!

sigpic

Comment

Congrats on 5000 posts, Beanie!

Thanks for all the good-luck wishes, everyone! My solo went very well, though I'm glad I'll get another crack at it on Monday. It was a fun concert.

I can finally relax a bit...

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Congrats, CeeKay!
          Sig by Camy

Comment

Thanks, VK. Have some weapon...

Sig by Camy

Comment

Grown-up looking Joe (not that his baby pictures aren't nice, too!)

Sig by Camy

Comment

Well done Ceekay...glad you had a good time and it all went well
                FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
                There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Awsome CeeKay...glad to hear it went well

and Shep is glad too
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
                    And sunnies too! How kind

Have some bino's...
                    There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                      Congrats on 5000 posts, Beanie!

Thanks for all the good-luck wishes, everyone! My solo went very well, though I'm glad I'll get another crack at it on Monday. It was a fun concert.

I can finally relax a bit...
                      Thanks CeeKay. Glad the performance went well!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Okies Folks - that's it for me. Have to go un-whump Shep so he's all ready for next time

Night All.

Comment

Originally posted by VonKnibble
                          Okies Folks - that's it for me. Have to go un-whump Shep so he's all ready for next time

Night All.
                          Night VK...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Nitey Nite VK Sweet Shep Dreams
                            sigpic

Comment

Gotta step away, peeps. Will probably be back later.
                              Sig by Camy

Comment

see ya Trippy
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X