Clear All

"They've cornered me!"

Comment

"Won't you please let me go?"

Comment

Originally posted by Nessva
        "You're leaving me here with just Ness & Linzi?"

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...suspicion1.jpg
        What do you mean Shep? Ness and I will take care of you sweetie.....
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nessva
          Why should they, Shep?

Comment

Shep: Take care of me? Yeah, right! I've heard that before! That Linzi is whump mad, she loves to see me writhing in agony, and as for Ness...let's not even go there! I'm not kidding stay away you two....
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
              PM, I'm so sorry I missed your birthday.... Shep would never forgive me and missing the Pic Marathon.... I WOULD NEVER FORGIVE ME....

Flo.... Super, super congrats on your 1600, I hope I'm finally back, still need to read the last.... I don't know 800 pages...

Girls, really Lots of Love to all.... thanks for everything.... you really kept me happy and smiling....

Love,

Carolina
              Thanks !
              As for the Marathon, don't worry. There are other ones planned soon
              Quick reminder for everyone :
              3rd Nov - Ness's birthday
              7th Nov - Hah and Trippy's birthday
              14th Nov - Mer's birthday

Do you think we can add 15th Nov on that list to celebrate SGA boxset coming out in US ? And 21th Nov because of the new eps in Canada ?

I think I need to make more caps to prepare those events... Such a chore !
              Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Congrats on 1600 Flo and anyone else I might have missed! There are so many thunkers now, I've got a job keeping up!

Lots of lovely pics everyone!

Here's another ...

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                  Do you think we can add 15th Nov on that list to celebrate SGA boxset coming out in US ? And 21th Nov because of the new eps in Canada ?

I think I need to make more caps to prepare those events... Such a chore !
                  Drat. If we do one on the 15th, I'll have to miss it. I'm going to see Sweeney Todd in NYC with my sister. At least there's 3 or 4 more I'll be around for.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Me: Don't worry Shep, I will protect you

sigpic

Comment

hahhhhhhaha.. we all know that PM dont just protect sheppy.. she whumps too... *snicker*
                      sigpic

Comment

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, be quiet...now everyone knows my secret...like it is a bad secret tho

Shep: Oh know, PM starting in on the whumping too.
                        Me: My dear John Sheppard, I have always been a whumper just like the rest of the thunkers.
                        Shep: I am screwed.
                        sigpic

Comment

listen all you thunkers... i know who you are and that you whump me as well...and also like me tied up and wet too..
                          sigpic

Comment

awwww poor sheppy i out there in the cold, wet rain...come on shep...come inside and i will warm you up and dry you off...here is a towel

sigpic

Comment

Evening all...

Have a piccie...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                              "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

hello Beanie
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X