• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VonKnibble
    Not stealing. Returning to rightful owner
    Two words...

YOU WISH!!!

Shep is mine...always has been...I assert my right as Director in this matter...

Shep: "B is the only one for me...she's the only one who'll put up with my crap..."
    B: "You said it...though I'm not sure why I do..."
    Shep: "Cos you luff me..." *big hug*

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
      Shep is mine...always has been...I assert my right as Director in this matter...
      OH! thats Low pulling rank now, i see. well fine. see if i care. *sulks*

Meanie.

(note the larger text in B's post - me thinks thats a compensatory mechanism...Sheppie baby not puting out tonight hun?)
      FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
      There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

OH! thats Low pulling rank now, i see. well fine. see if i care. *sulks*

Meanie.

(note the larger text in B's post - me thinks thats a compensatory mechanism...Sheppie baby not puting out tonight hun?)
        Ah, Meanie Beanie...the curse strikes again...

See, I told y'all I'm awful...evidence...

I'll let him deal with that comment...maybe it was him begging on the street corner earlier when Mer went to the bank...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Guh and GUH! Made me feel a tiny bit better now VK is trying to steal Shep from me...
          Hee! That pic always makes me gooey. That lean is pure sex.

And steal?! Tsk tsk...didn't you guys learn in preschool that sharing is caring? Hey whatever happened to all those clones?

Comment

Ah, Meanie Beanie...the curse strikes again...

See, I told y'all I'm awful...evidence...

I'll let him deal with that comment...maybe it was him begging on the street corner earlier when Mer went to the bank...
            LOL! Yeah - please donate for penis enlargement...i'm a little short...ROFL!!!

Poor Mer, i gather she's having a bad hair day
            There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

ROFLOL... I'll definitely get in trouble if I repeat that here... and no I don't accept the dare.

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                ROFLOL... I'll definitely get in trouble if I repeat that here... and no I don't accept the dare.
                Ooops - i dared

Oh well....sue me.

Comment

Originally posted by Naeara
                  Hee! That pic always makes me gooey. That lean is pure sex.

And steal?! Tsk tsk...didn't you guys learn in preschool that sharing is caring? Hey whatever happened to all those clones?
                  Exactly...there are plenty of clones a-wandering...I don't *need* to share...

No fun...

Ah well, VK did it for ye...

Comment

Shep! Down boy! sheesh, there's no stoping those jeans...genes..whatever... Naeara? see what you've done now?
                    Who, me? *totally innocent*

*cough*

Comment

Hmmmmm... I'm getting time-warped...

Comment

*cough*

No-one in here is innocent...

Comment

LOL! Yeah - please donate for penis enlargement...i'm a little short...ROFL!!!

Poor Mer, i gather she's having a bad hair day
                          Don't. talk. about. the. hair.

Should I go give the poor guy some change?

Comment

*cough*

Riiight. if you believe that, i have a nice piece of real estate for sale in the siberian desert.....

Comment

Don't. talk. about. the. hair.

Should I go give the poor guy some change?

Sorry.

Aliens.made.me.do.it.

Comment

No-one in here is innocent...
                                LOL! You're right...I don't even know why I tried. *loves that gutter*

Poor Shep is trying to hide from all us crazy thunkers.

He's not doing a very good job. Obviously he wants to be found.

Comment

Working...
                                X