Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MCH View Post
    You can never keep a good idea down. Maybe before much longer maybe we'll get a Wraith only Convention.
    Count me in...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
      It's Fantastic!!!!! Now extremely hyper and bouncing off the walls *I think the Wraith are great.* Can't wait for next Chapter.
      Welcome to the WDC! Take a seat and enjoy the show.

Comment

I have a plan to try and get as many people to go to a convention (most likely dragoncon) in wraith costumes as possible. I am up to 3, 2 queens and 1 commander. More recruitment is need.
        I'd totally go as a wraith commander, but I don't think Dragoncon is in the UK

Comment

Originally posted by IV View Post
          I'd totally go as a wraith commander, but I don't think Dragoncon is in the UK
          No it in the USA. It happens in Atlanta every year. http://www.dragoncon.org/ It the biggest convention on my side of the US. I have friends that have been going for the last decade but I have never had the money to go. but we are hoping next year will be our year.

Comment

Originally posted by QueenMalka View Post
            No it in the USA. It happens in Atlanta every year. http://www.dragoncon.org/ It the biggest convention on my side of the US. I have friends that have been going for the last decade but I have never had the money to go. but we are hoping next year will be our year.
            Dang D: I don't think there's *any* in the UK

Comment

*walks in*

Wraith Wrule!

*walks out*

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                Can I be added to the list of Wraith Defenders cause I think they are hawt and I would not mind being on a cruiser with them
                It's Fantastic!!!!! Now extremely hyper and bouncing off the walls *I think the Wraith are great.* Can't wait for next Chapter.
                Hello and welcome to the WDC
                ~ Created by Draygon ~

Comment

This made me wonder if there is a way for me to be added on some list?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Soledat View Post
                    This made me wonder if there is a way for me to be added on some list?
                    And I wonder what difference does it really make?
                    PS. Thank you to everyone who gave me BD as well as 2000 post greenage, I feel delighted .
                    ~ Created by Draygon ~

Comment

Dang D: I don't think there's *any* in the UK
                      Originally posted by QueenMalka View Post
                      Would love to go as a queen however same problem as IV I'm in the UK and haven't the money to go.
                      sigpic
                      Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Would love to go as a queen however same problem as IV I'm in the UK and haven't the money to go.
                        That stinks. But I just had a fun idea. I was trying to get more guys to go so we would have more male wraiths... but it would be equally interesting to have a bunch of Queens there protesting. Demanding they give us our boys back. That would be some funny images.

Comment

Hehee, nice idea Malka. The only reason I'd go as a guy is because I don't look good in dresses xD I passed myself off convincingly as a Commander at Halloween; the looks I got walking into KFC in full costume were priceless.

Comment

Not quite sure if this belongs here since it's a bit of WWA lunacy but I thought some of you might like it since a few months back we had this discussion about Scottish Todd, when I made the illustration for das. So here's another Scottish Wraith, this time it's Rhys.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                              Not quite sure if this belongs here since it's a bit of WWA lunacy but I thought some of you might like it since a few months back we had this discussion about Scottish Todd, when I made the illustration for das. So here's another Scottish Wraith, this time it's Rhys.

Spoiler:
                              Is he completely traditional under that kilt?

Comment

Hehee, nice idea Malka. The only reason I'd go as a guy is because I don't look good in dresses xD I passed myself off convincingly as a Commander at Halloween; the looks I got walking into KFC in full costume were priceless.
                                Got any photos?

Comment

Working...
                                X