Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tubbs View Post
    totally. i always learn a ton when i watch because you get an idea how far you can take things.
    Just remembered two things I've wanted to ask...well, three...

I think someone already asked if it was ever explained what the extra nostrils are for...any ideas?

Can you see out of the Wraith contacts? Do they slip around a lot?

How hard is it to talk with those pointy teeth? Did ya ever bite your tongue??

das
    sigpic

Comment

...oh lord, it's snowing...again.

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post

I think someone already asked if it was ever explained what the extra nostrils are for...any ideas?

das

I've wanted to ask that too, about the contacts and whether you can see properly? Todds start to turn sideways all the time in the episodes...but I really don't mind at all

When it gets too bad you have to cut though I bet! How many slipping eyeball cuts do you guys have to go through???
        sigpic
        Cass Todd -

Comment

Originally posted by MyFavoriteWraith View Post
          ...oh lord, it's snowing...again.
          If it makes you feel any better we are suppose to start out with a mix on Tuesday and then it turns to snow Tuesday night into Wednesday. I'm not sure how much. I'm hoping like trace amounts.
          sigpic
          Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Originally posted by Todds worshipper View Post
            I've wanted to ask that too, about the contacts and whether you can see properly? Todds start to turn sideways all the time in the episodes...but I really don't mind at all

When it gets too bad you have to cut though I bet! How many slipping eyeball cuts do you guys have to go through???
            That made me say "ewwww" and laugh at the same time. lol

Comment

I have kind of a philosophical question about Broken Ties. It's not directly about Rhys but I'm curious what your take is on it. I'm going to put it in spoilers just in case:
              Spoiler:
              Do you think Tyre sacrificed himself in blowing up the lab & Rhys more because he felt guilty over what he did to Ronon or because he was still "addicted" to being a worshipper and knew he couldn't go back to living the life he had before.

Or do you have another alternate thought?

Btw, thank you so much for answering all of these questions. You really are generous to do this...and nice to boot!

mfw
              whoa - deep question for midnight on a monday. here goes . . .
              Spoiler:
              i think it was more about honor. in the episode, ronon spoke about tyre having no honor. so, although i think this is a wishy washy response, i believe both of those answers are valid. however, it was more about honor than guilt and secondly, he dishonored one of his own, so he couldn't go back to his previous way of life anyway.

Comment

Spoiler:
                i think it was more about honor. in the episode, ronon spoke about tyre having no honor. so, although i think this is a wishy washy response, i believe both of those answers are valid. however, it was more about honor than guilt and secondly, he dishonored one of his own, so he couldn't go back to his previous way of life anyway.
                Lol! Actually it's 2am where I am. Ironically, the more tired I get, the "deeper" I seem to think. As far as your answer, that's great! Very good points, too. And it usually is about more than just one thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Todds worshipper View Post

I hadn't noticed Todds turn sideways - which episode is that in & I will have to check it out.

That would be a good question, must get sore eyes after a while too!
                  I came, I saw, I conquered!
                  sigpic
                  We are unique! Created unique!
                  Sevenofnine

Comment

Lol! Actually it's 2am where I am. Ironically, the more tired I get, the "deeper" I seem to think. As far as your answer, that's great! Very good points, too. And it usually is about more than just one thing.
                    2am where you are wow - its 7.03pm Tuesday night where I am!!!
                    sigpic
                    Sevenofnine

Comment

Originally posted by Sevenofnine View Post
                      2am where you are wow - its 7.03pm Tuesday night where I am!!!
                      LOL It's also like summer where you are too, isn't it?
                      sigpic
                      Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Thanks for the insight...and it makes perfect sense. I never really thought about how he couldn't return to his former life...no one would trust him, ever. So, yeah - he did the best thing he could to save what was left of his honor, and so he sacrificed himself so the others could escape. Just a shame he had to take Rhys with him.

Ack! It's 3 am here! I must get to bed!

Tyler - again...thank you very much for taking this time to answer our questions, and for putting up with our occasional bouts of silliness. Pretty decent of ya. Have a great holiday, and hope to see you in this neighborhood again...especially if you have any new projects in the works, we'd love to hear about them. Have a good night, a great week, and take care!

das/Deirdre
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post

das
                          get back to you on the nostrils

about 90% of my vision is fine. everything just has a yellow haze around it. they can slip around yes and that's a real pain in the butt. ironically the more lubricated they are, the better they stay in place. if they get dry, they pucker and slide around - as anyone who wears contacts may know.

ya it's pretty hard to talk. i probably bite my tongue a couple times day and yes it hurts. then the prosthetics team laughs at me for being too lazy to take them out.

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
                            LOL It's also like summer where you are too, isn't it?
                            Yes that right - currently around 29C - we had an electrical storm a little while ago - so the computer had to get turned off - we often get these in summer. Doesn't last long usually 10 minuets or so. But annoying.
                            sigpic
                            Sevenofnine

Comment

tuubs, it is absolutly awesome that you come to this place and take all the time to answer our questions

many many thanks

now I am falling of my chair, because I am so tired....I must go to bed

I wish you all a good night

sigpic

Comment

good call. time for me to call it a night. thank you for all the great questions. hope you all have a great holiday season and i wish you the best in the new year.

i'm sure i'll be back soon,

cheers - ty

Comment

Working...
                                X