No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just want to thank everyone who commented on my latest wallpaper. I haven't seen "Inquisition" yet I will record it this Monday. After when I posted my walli I read some of the posts on Wraith and toilets. I had a strange dream I don't remember it only just some parts. All I remember that someone was yelling "He's on the toilet, He's on the toilet!" and they were banging on a door. So, this whole thing about wraith and toilets gave me a funny dream to bad I can't remember most of it.

Just a thought came to me. If Todd takes the retro virus and he has normal functions like we do to eliment body waste, can you image our Todd standing in a supermarket line-up with four packs of toilet paper you know buy three and get one free.

I can image Todd thinking " I should not have taken that damn retro virus now I have to what!, stand in line to buy what humans polietly call bathroom tissue!." "Oh, the indiginity of it all!". "Damn humans trying to change the universe to suit thier needs!." Next, I will have to buy Rolaids in case of indigestion" Humans #%*@*#!!!" And of course a little Wraith swearing under his breath.

Anyways, just a little Wraith humour.

LS

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidSky View Post
      I just made a new Wraith wallpaper. Enjoy Wraith Lovers

LS

Spoiler:
      That is fantastic thanks for sharing. MCH
      sigpic
      Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Just want to thank everyone who commented on my latest wallpaper. I haven't seen "Inquisition" yet I will record it this Monday. After when I posted my walli I read some of the posts on Wraith and toilets. I had a strange dream I don't remember it only just some parts. All I remember that someone was yelling "He's on the toilet, He's on the toilet!" and they were banging on a door. So, this whole thing about wraith and toilets gave me a funny dream to bad I can't remember most of it.

Just a thought came to me. If Todd takes the retro virus and he has normal functions like we do to eliment body waste, can you image our Todd standing in a supermarket line-up with four packs of toilet paper you know buy three and get one free.

I can image Todd thinking " I should not have taken that damn retro virus now I have to what!, stand in line to buy what humans polietly call bathroom tissue!." "Oh, the indiginity of it all!". "Damn humans trying to change the universe to suit thier needs!." Next, I will have to buy Rolaids in case of indigestion" Humans #%*@*#!!!" And of course a little Wraith swearing under his breath.

LS
        On, my...lol!!

Poor Todd. So humiliating!! (I wonder if he'd prefer the fluffy stuff, or the rough stuff...personally, I like the rough stuff. )

I'm sorry, I neglected to comment on your wallie - it is beautiful! Nice to see a new face featured, and that handsome fella from Sateda. And there's Todd, overseeing them all.

das
        sigpic

Comment

LS
          That's so hillarious! I can just see it in my mind

And das, thankyou so much for the links to the smilies! I love them and I'm trying to save them all now
          Thanks also to the wonderful person who made them, they are so talented!
          My favourite would have to be the girls chasing Todd
          sigpic
          Cass Todd -

Comment

Originally posted by Sparrow_hawk View Post
            I was trying to stay out of the, um, toilet discussion, but I see it this way: I have no idea what the Wraith excretory functions are, but if they ingest any organic matter they have to excrete. I think the Hiveships recycle all of the waste-products as well as old used-up bodies of those that were fed on or Wraith that died in battle, and incorporate some directly into its hull and other systems for repairs and utilize the rest for energy.
            That very eco friendly, and it would take care of the housekeeping.

Seriously that makes sense to me. Because if the hive ship is a living enterity them it will need fuel or energy for the living part. It could just live ofthe power from the hyperdrives. ( realises she mention hyperdrives... wonder of innocently.

MCH

MCH
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post

Unfortunately,
              Spoiler:
              the stripped Wraith is for the episode Vegas, aka the AU episode scheduled as 5x19.

Wraith in Vegas, baby! Playing poker.

Let's hope it's strip poker. *g*
              Thanks for confirm that. I did wonder weather it was
              Spoiler:
              the wraith Vegas. Strip poker oooooooo. Nice idea.

MCH
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
                That very eco friendly, and it would take care of the housekeeping.

Seriously that makes sense to me. Because if the hive ship is a living enterity them it will need fuel or energy for the living part. It could just live ofthe power from the hyperdrives. ( realises she mention hyperdrives... wonder of innocently.

MCH

MCH
                MCH: When I read this post I remember I started a thread call Why I like the Wraith and I mentioned about them being environmentally friendly but, the thread didn't generate much interest. So I will link the thread.

LS

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...ghlight=Wraith

Comment

[QUOTE=Laura Dove;9127629]

To me, this one seems suspiciously similar to this screenshot, and the that one to that screenshot.
                  Spoiler:
                  So if I'm right, the figure in the front would be Ronon, not queen Teyla.

Guess what? I've never seen that first pic! I love it. I've only ever seen the close up, which is why I thought it looked hilarious on him. The first pic, he actually looks really good with brushed hair, not funny at all. Thankyou so much Laura Dove for showing me this picture!!! I'm so happy right now!
                  Where did the pic come from? The GateWorld official pics only have the close up...
                  sigpic
                  Cass Todd -

Comment

Hi ya! i come back to images of Todd with toilet rolls- which make me rolls over in laughter-Buy One Get One Free- that would make it a BOGOF offer on toilets rolls -Bog is slang in England for loo! He would be flushed with success and this toilet humour is driving me round the bend- so I'll have to smash the cistern and break the chain to free us all!

Sorry Im tired wont do it again

Liquid SKy i love your wall paper- that is something to be proud off. Truly fantastic

This thing with Kenny and Todd and Kenny looking at Todd as though he gone crazy- well it does explain why i keep getting the song by Gnarls Barkley 'crazy' in my head everytime I see Kenny with Todd

Well I managed to find som epics of myslef wraithed up on the internet- i prey i mean i pray that i got the links right.

on the jedi chefs site i found on page 14 of 17 of the jedi chef aprentice section
                    http://jedichef.com/jca/pages/JCA680_Craig.html

actually it is a good site because there is a celebrity jedi chef section too - containing James lafazanos, Andee Frizzell and Dan Payne amongst others all wearing a chef hat and waving light sabres around

The other one of me is
                    http://ncc-7105.com/coms/viewtopic.php?t=539. i think i was in bournemouth then- the backgorund looks as though it had a team of genii decoraters in.

What with shirtless steve and the shirtless wraith who else has seen that youtube video for Steve the Wraith- 'I'm too sexy for my shirt.' as the music???
                    Well kick an ancient up the backside because the only good thing ever to come out of an ancient is Life Force- May the Life Force be with you

Comment

Originally posted by Craig the Wraith View Post
                      Hi ya! i come back to images of Todd with toilet rolls- which make me rolls over in laughter-Buy One Get One Free- that would make it a BOGOF offer on toilets rolls -Bog is slang in England for loo! He would be flushed with success and this toilet humour is driving me round the bend- so I'll have to smash the cistern and break the chain to free us all!

Sorry Im tired wont do it again

Liquid SKy i love your wall paper- that is something to be proud off. Truly fantastic

This thing with Kenny and Todd and Kenny looking at Todd as though he gone crazy- well it does explain why i keep getting the song by Gnarls Barkley 'crazy' in my head everytime I see Kenny with Todd

Well I managed to find som epics of myslef wraithed up on the internet- i prey i mean i pray that i got the links right.

on the jedi chefs site i found on page 14 of 17 of the jedi chef aprentice section
                      http://jedichef.com/jca/pages/JCA680_Craig.html

actually it is a good site because there is a celebrity jedi chef section too - containing James lafazanos, Andee Frizzell and Dan Payne amongst others all wearing a chef hat and waving light sabres around

The other one of me is
                      http://ncc-7105.com/coms/viewtopic.php?t=539. i think i was in bournemouth then- the backgorund looks as though it had a team of genii decoraters in.

What with shirtless steve and the shirtless wraith who else has seen that youtube video for Steve the Wraith- 'I'm too sexy for my shirt.' as the music???
                      Hi Craig, Sorry but I can't get those two links to work Maybe it's just me?
                      sigpic
                      Cass Todd -

Comment

Craig! Woot! Love the pic! (I could only open the first one, the addy was wrong, but I corrected it:
                        http://jedichefs.com/jca/pages/JCA680_Craig.html

Second link isn't working, either - but not sure how to fix it.

But I gotta tell you - I have that EXACT piece of finger armor you are wearing on your left (lower) hand in the jedi picture!! LOLOL! I looked on the net for the closest thing I could find to the Wraith style of finger armor, and that was it! You have great taste!!!

das
                        sigpic

Comment

Thank for fixing that Das and so it was not just you Todds worshipper- it was me instead. I would say great minds think alike on the wraith finger armour but I appear to have the brain's of an Ancient's arse tonight as i have stuffed up both links so not a good idea . did you see James on that site???

try this i missed a number out in second link- scroll pass the trekies and i am there holding my ambassadoral cane of office or my poke stick if people misbehave in range of it. i appear to be the Wraith Ambassador to a Star Trek Starbase twenty four-hence the starfleet ship number in the link
                          http://ncc-71805.com/coms/viewtopic.php?t=539.
                          Well kick an ancient up the backside because the only good thing ever to come out of an ancient is Life Force- May the Life Force be with you

Comment

Originally posted by Craig the Wraith View Post
                            Thank for fixing that Das and so it was not just you Todds worshipper- it was me instead. I would say great minds think alike on the wraith finger armour but I appear to have the brain's of an Ancient's arse tonight as i have stuffed up both links so not a good idea . did you see James on that site???

try this i missed a number out in second link- scroll pass the trekies and i am there holding my ambassadoral cane of office or my poke stick if people misbehave in range of it. i appear to be the Wraith Ambassador to a Star Trek Starbase twenty four-hence the starfleet ship number in the link
                            http://ncc-71805.com/coms/viewtopic.php?t=539.
                            LOL...it's Saturday...or, Sunday...where you are. We are allowed to be brain dead on the weekends!

Love this pic, too! You've put an amazing amount of detail in your costume...how did you make it?? And how do you get the green makeup?? Something about your pics remind me of 'Dave' from Outsiders.

And I SO gotta get hubby one'a those white wigs... hee!

Ya know - Craig the Wraith seems like he 'belongs' with Star Trek - at least in that show we know they'd find some way to co-exist with the Wraith, no matter how difficult it was. Too bad SGA can't take some lessons from Star Trek when it comes to their dealings with dangerous races/species.

das
                            sigpic

Comment

Wow Craig those pics are awesome! I love your costume and makeup and wig...and everything really! Thanks for sharing!
                              sigpic
                              Cass Todd -

Comment

Craig - this is for you! This is a re-post from May (also posted it on JM's blog back in May, too):

My fantasy Wraith rugby team…

#1 - Loosehead Prop – Masked Warrior
                                #2 - Hooker – Superwraith - Sateda
                                #3 - Tighthead Prop – Masked Warrior
                                #4 - Lock - ‘Greg’ - The Defiant One
                                #5 - Lock – ‘Rhys’ - Broken Ties
                                #6 - Blindside Flanker - Masked Warrior
                                #7 - Openside Flanker - Masked Warrior
                                #8 – Number 8 - ‘Jean-Luc’ - The Queen
                                #9 - Scrum Half – Todd - Captain, and playmaker
                                #10 - Fly Half - ‘Erik’ - Allies ‘ Scientist
                                #11 - Wing – ‘Shawn’ - Condemned
                                #12 - Inside Center - Bob
                                #13 - Outside Center – ‘Edward Sleazyhands’ - The Hive
                                #14 - Wing – Male keeper - The Rising
                                #15 – Full(sexy)back – Steve

Todd’s a perfect fit for scrum half, though a tad too tall. But he has great vision, and is always right in the thick of things, so scrum half he is. Besides, he’s not afraid to rat out the other team. Had a tough time deciding the fly half - I was torn between Bob, ‘Shawn’ and ‘Erik’ for the position – but went with ‘Erik’ because he’s cool under pressure, is deceptive in his moves, and doesn’t drool (which could make for a greasy ball). Put ‘Shawn’ on wing since he’s pretty good at evading opponents, and Bob as inside center where his creativity could come in handy. Steve is fast and has excellent attacking skills, so he takes fullback. Forward pack is pretty self-explanatory, with ‘Greg’ as a lock because of his strong standing jump, necessary in the line-out. Taking wild guesses on the two rookies we have yet to officially meet (we have since met Rhys and Jean-Luc - but now I must find a position for Kenny). And ‘Edward’ from The Hive makes it just because every team needs a bad boy.

S4’s Penny Wraith and his buddy seem a bit too cerebral for rugby, so they didn’t make the cut as players, but Penny Wraith – with his experience as midwife in Spoils of War – is on hand as team doctor.

Allies’ Queen takes the helm as coach. You lose the match, and she sucks the life right out of you.

Sheppard would be on hand as referee, with Lorne and Teyla as touch judges.

McKay and Zelenka, of course, would be the commentators.

And Ronon? He’d be the drunk who jumps out of the stands and streaks buck nekkid across the pitch, tackled mid-field by half a dozen security guards, and a waterboy. Naturally.

As for Michael, seems he left the sport and now plays football for Chelsea … Weenie.

das
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X