Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:
    As long as he did do no damage to people... It's said he only threatens to feed on people after he sees some aren't there yet, so it's not like he walks in there and lets himself and his people have a sucking fest. He's different.

And I don't know about Todd being the first to receive it. I wouldn't agree to it if I were Todd, not after first trying it on others. But of course you never know how imminent it is, changing food sources.

Even if they eat normal food, they still need to start putting projects on planets for growing crops and stuff. Not immediately done, either.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Ahh I have a Question about Kaanan (Teyla´s Lover) I think he is a Hybrid? And now in Broken Ties he is a human... and look very Normal.. Why????

Oh Dolfyn

I don´t think that you get Trouble with MGM because it´s your Idea to make this Cuuute plushie. It´s aother thing If you make one to one looking plasic dolls like Barbie (Uhh Barbie as Wraith Queen... Todd is running after he see her )

Comment

Originally posted by Degilwen View Post
        Spoiler:
        Ahh I have a Question about Kaanan (Teyla´s Lover) I think he is a Hybrid? And now in Broken Ties he is a human... and look very Normal.. Why????

Oh Dolfyn

I don´t think that you get Trouble with MGM because it´s your Idea to make this Cuuute plushie. It´s aother thing If you make one to one looking plasic dolls like Barbie (Uhh Barbie as Wraith Queen... Todd is running after he see her )
        Spoiler:
        He and the follow athosians receive a modiefied retrovirus treatment, which removes the wraith part again

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
          Spoiler:
          As long as he did do no damage to people... It's said he only threatens to feed on people after he sees some aren't there yet, so it's not like he walks in there and lets himself and his people have a sucking fest. He's different.
          "The Lost Tribe"
          Spoiler:
          Yeah, we all know that here, but still. The team is very good at shooting first and asking questions later. I really hope that Todd arrives first at destination and saves the day before everyone else, or Sheppard could very well believe that he was about to kill everyone. Obviously Todd survives the episode, but escaping is not the same as being allowed to leave freely.
          My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
          Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
          sigpic

Comment

Personally I think (about TLT):

Spoiler:
            They will about arrive at the same time, and Todd will know that the team knows nothing about what's going on when they are baffled at what's going on over there.

And Degilwen: Why don't you ever use spoiler tags when they're required? It's simple to know when to use them.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper
              New wallie! I hope you like Greg.

Spoiler:

Wraithie
              Oh wow, nice one Wraithie nice to see Greg can smile.

Wraithie just a little tiny theought,

Spoiler:

You could

Spoiler:

use the picture

Spoiler:

For Christmas tree baubles

Just a theought.

MCH
              sigpic
              Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
                The story you are looking for is: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3529128/1/Things_Change

Thanks for the link. I wanted to post a review but you got to login.
                OT
                Spoiler:
                I don't have a fanfic account. Can you have a login but not post stories?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
                  Oh wow, nice one Wraithie nice to see Greg can smile.

Wraithie just a little tiny theought,

Spoiler:

You could

Spoiler:

use the picture

Spoiler:

For Christmas tree baubles

Just a theought.

MCH

OMG what a great idea!!! This year i'll actually put a tree up and all the ornaments with be wraith related!!!! I cant stand Christmas but with a wraith theme, I may enjoy it. (hehehehe, maybe Santa will put a wraith under the tree for me, wrapped up nice and tight… with a bow in his hair)
                  sigpic

Comment

poor gregg

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...39#post8679139

ya know some ppl just need a good... ***tryn to be nice*** talking to
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by masterling View Post
                      OMG what a great idea!!! This year i'll actually put a tree up and all the ornaments with be wraith related!!!! I cant stand Christmas but with a wraith theme, I may enjoy it. (hehehehe, maybe Santa will put a wraith under the tree for me, wrapped up nice and tight… with a bow in his hair)
                      Glad you like the idea Mastering, not sure what Wraithie thinks yet.

MCH
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by masterling View Post
                        poor gregg

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...39#post8679139

ya know some ppl just need a good... ***tryn to be nice*** talking to
                        I did post said the WDC thread may forgive eventually....... also suggested she read Traveler64 story Honor.
                        Oh Valaslonglostsister does have a poster on Todd on the wall. So maybe not so bad after all.

MCH
                        sigpic

Comment

@ Das - Shep/Todd pet dialogue - LOL

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                          Niiiice
                          Originally posted by eshtah View Post
                          Hey!

Someone suggested I post a link to a poem/song-fic I wrote last night in response to a "Role-Reversal Challenge" on a livejournal group. It's meant to take place after humans defeat the wraith, and is definitely wraith sympathetic. Kind of like an epic fireside tale after a long day of work, meant to inspire its audience.

Anyways, if you'd like to check it out, it's here. (I'm not supposed to re-post it until after the challenge is over.) I hope you enjoy!

Em
                          Welcome to the WDC, and it's very well done
                          Das

New siggy? No retreat In Battle. I think that it is Rhys?

Ok Laura Dove:-Social Organizer,in charge of the fitness routine. Das:- Nail Artist
                          Wraithie:- Hair Artist
                          MCH:- Dart pilot
                          ? :- Wardrobe Mistress?????

All working togeather contributing to Wraith who need to be fit and healthy, pampered (steady lets try to provide a professional service here-no gutterness.....)

I know I've not cover all the needs of the wraith so all ideas welcome..... (PG rules apply sorry)

MCH
                          Ok, so wardrobe and masseuse are taken now, can I be the entertainment organiser? I'm sure I can come up with something for them to enjoy A night on the town, checking out the latest trendy eateries (and as their entourage, we all get to go along, Paris fashion show anyone?)

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper
                          New wallie! I hope you like Greg.

Spoiler:

Wraithie
                          Diiiizzy. And now a bit cross eyed. Well done
                          Thanks for the link. I wanted to post a review but you got to login.
                          OT
                          Spoiler:
                          I don't have a fanfic account. Can you have a login but not post stories?
                          Spoiler:
                          Yup, you can have an account without posting stories. Many people use it, so they can subscribe to stories that aren't completed - then they get notified that a chapters been posted, without constantly checking back at them.

BT
                          Spoiler:
                          The Rhys lines of "Sorry to disappoint" and "No mercy" immediately reminded me of the sign behind store desks. "do not ask for credit as refusal may offend". I though - "Do not beg for mercy, as refusal may disappoint" Corny I know

Have done another vid clip
                          Wraith - You're the Victim
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Degilwen View Post

Oh Dolfyn

Boring legal stuff and maybe a potty word under tags:

Spoiler:
                            The wraith are still considered someone else's intellectual property. While ideas and concepts are not protected under copyright laws, both audiovisual and dramatic works are.

I believe there's a rule somewhere that states a work must show something like a 25 or 30% difference from the originating piece to considered it's own copyright-able work. In the case of, say, stuffed animals based on cartoon characters, you'll still see copyright notices on the tags of the plush based off of the cartoon. Toddie bares such an obvious resemblance (not tooting my own horn, just explaining copyrights) to an "actual" wraith, that I don't think I'd be able to get away with manufacturing them and not get in trouble somewhere down the line.

In short, I'd rather play it safe than have the piss scared out of me by a C&D showing up in the mail box.

Maybe someday when I have an army of them and they're taking over my apartment and trying to feed on my cat, I'll try my luck against TPTB.

Comment

Once they get to the point of tryn to feed on your kitty, I think you may have a serious problem!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Hmmm.. lots to get caught up on. Must do some post readings.

LS

Comment

Working...
                                X