No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wraithie- love the new walllies, and ya their a little bit creepy (but some of us like creepy)

Das- im in love with Nuada, love your new siggy. Ya know i dont see why the boys are fimne with him but the wraith

MCH- Steve siggie, breathtaking

LS- what can i say, i want to steal your siggie
    sigpic

Comment

naami-
      not one of my better attempts, but oh well.
      ya right. thats fantabulis
      sigpic

Comment

@ masterling - thanks about the sig. I just love Nuada...such a tortured soul! Love the scene when he was working on that gold thingy...and when he was trying to get the information from his sister about the crown piece. He was so...delicate. I think that's tht right word...delicate. And yet, so very brutal. Loved that contrast in him...loved the pain in his voice.

@ MCH - The pic in your sig of Steve - I really need that! I've been looking all over for it - I only have it in small, and that's black and white. Can you ask Elephant Girl for a copy of it for me??? Or a link...or, whatever. Pleeeeaaaaseee.....

das
        sigpic

Comment

Please bear with me folks. GW isn't letting Naami see attachments right now, so I'm providing PB links for her. The first part is the stuff I've already posted, but the last three siggies are just completed.

Wraithie

Spoiler:

These first two are screen caps. I only cropped the second one. The first image was perfect as it was.

This one is my tribute to Warhol.

sigpic

Comment

*is completly vcreeped out by wraithies siggies*

but they are so beautiful too

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by masterling View Post
              naami- ya right. thats fantabulis
              thanks, but I think the left side is too bright.

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
              @ MCH - The pic in your sig of Steve - I really need that! I've been looking all over for it - I only have it in small, and that's black and white. Can you ask Elephant Girl for a copy of it for me??? Or a link...or, whatever. Pleeeeaaaaseee.....

das
              photobucket.com/albums/ll123/naamiaiset/sga/ptw/sga-1x07-0964.jpg

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post
              Please bear with me folks. GW isn't letting Naami see attachments right now, so I'm providing PB links for her. The first part is the stuff I've already posted, but the last three siggies are just completed.

Wraithie
              I don't think those are creepy. I like them, the writing on the last three especially.

Comment

Wraithie - love that first one! Very eerie and cool!!

Naami - thanks! That's the pic I've been looking for!

das
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post
                  Newest Creepy Wallie

[ATTACH]6291[/ATTACH]

Wraithie
                  Wraithie Yes they are spooky but, for some reason I think of Shakespear's "Hamlet" don't
                  mind me sometimes silly things cross my mind. anyways they are great!

LS

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper

Thank you, das! As I said, the first two were actual screen caps. The first one was just too perfect to do anything with but add the text!

Wraithie

Another new wallie and calendar, too.
                    Spoiler:

Sorry! I couldn't resist the US Thanksgiving tie in! Siiiiiiiick Wraithie!
                    Oh my you are definitely on a roll !!! This reminds me of The Twilight Zone" an episode called "To serve man"l Like the psychedelic colours Love the reference about the bell

LS

Comment

Wow, you guys have been creative. Nice works! Is it the approach of "Broken Ties" that give you wings?
                      My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
                      Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
                      sigpic

Comment

MCH, Hon, did I do well with your siggy and credit?

Wraithie
                        Yup you did, I theought the Wraithie fairy had been and she had. Thanks.

Originally Posted by Wraithworshipper
                        Newest Creepy Wallie

Attachment 6291

Wraithie
                        Oooooo er, creepie spooky reminds me of the Edvard Munch painting- The Scream. But this is much more creepie. Like the way the colours mix and blend. Like it.

Thanks Naamiaiset for the link to Steve for Das. I was going to ask how to do that. Now I can go to work and not have to wrack my brains on how to put a link up.

I think I asked before did any one ask Joe about the beam going from or to the hive ship during Letter from Pegasus?

MCH
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Steve pic - my bad...that's not the exact one I'm looking for - I'm looking for this one:

If you notice, his eye isn't opened as wide - he looks much more sly in this little one, THAT'S the one I'm looking for...only bigger, and in color. It must be the frame just before, or just after, the one used in MCH's sig.

das
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi das, I think you are looking for this Steve picture. I put it in spoilers for size I also crop it so it won't take that long to down load.

LS

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidSky View Post
                              Hi das, I think you are looking for this Steve picture. I put it in spoilers for size I also crop it so it won't take that long to down load.

LS

Spoiler:
                              Nope - not that one. It IS the one I posted - the little black and white one - just looking for it in color and bigger. It's like the one naami posted, only his mouth and eyes are closed just a HAIR more in the b&w pic I posted - making him look more 'sly'.

das
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                                Nope - not that one. It IS the one I posted - the little black and white one - just looking for it in color and bigger. It's like the one naami posted, only his mouth and eyes are closed just a HAIR more in the b&w pic I posted - making him look more 'sly'.
                                I found this one: http://www.macsyourman.com/atlantis/...1x07-0964.html
                                Not exactly the one you are looking for, but it seems closer.

*Looks closer* Hm, in fact, it might even BE the same picture, just doesn't look exactly the same because the icon was reduced.

By the way, do you know high-resolution pictures with Todd? I only know these: http://dryope.livejournal.com/378256.html
                                Last edited by Laura Dove; 24 July 2008, 10:15 AM.
                                My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
                                Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X