Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by susanne View Post
    it takes talent to look that good and still be filthy hehe omg PG thaughts....not....working....

This is an Universal Truth that you've just said , you're right it does take a lot of talent to do that .
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_lemon View Post
      Hey everybody! I love the Wraith and wanted to see if I can join the Wraith Defender's Club. I'll get you one step closer to getting 100 members Btw I like Ariel better than Allison for the Wraith in Submersion. I saw a thread a bit ago about how Wraith feeding process might work, and I wanted to ask what the Wraith Defender's club thinks about it.
      Hello and welcome to the club

To all members of the club: I was very busy the last weeks. I am very pleased how you keep the thread up The news from M&M gave me some hopes that we shall see again our favourite Wraiths in the next seson. And is sure that the Wraith from Common ground will be again in one of the first episodes)) So...the future is full of promises
      LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
      Member of the Wraith' Defenders Club
      http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/
      My fan fiction

Comment

Originally posted by female Wraith View Post
        Hello and welcome to the club

To all members of the club: I was very busy the last weeks. I am very pleased how you keep the thread up The news from M&M gave me some hopes that we shall see again our favourite Wraiths in the next seson. And is sure that the Wraith from Common ground will be again in one of the first episodes)) So...the future is full of promises

Hmmyeeeeessss, taking care of a hive is a very busy job! My respect goes out to all the Keepers and Queens who manage to do that in full pride.
        Nice to have you back on the thread again!
        What does my eye read? M&M did also confirm this? Oh It would be so pleasant to see all these Wraith like Gabriel again. Has anyone seen First strike yet? I went youtubing to see that episode. I am very curious if the Wraith has something to do with throwing Atlantis out of hyperspace. If they are...Then bless the Wraith for their smartness and the intelligent lights in their heads to create a plot this way! That speculation would be very interesting indeed. I might like to have some intrigue on this hehehehe! How smart it would be to keep it silent, patiently await their chance and then to strike back like a Dragon! I wonder too how we are going to see Michael... I hope he has found a nice Hive yet...Wraithpeople should not wander alone...It´s just so sad.

xox
        Shawn
        sigpic

Comment

hello my little wraithies how are we all today?
          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

hello my little wraithies how are we all today?

WE ARE HUNGRY!!!!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Hi I'm tired and worn out but still have so much studying to do. Damn final year project! This thread moves far too fast for me! I'm also hungry. Who's turn is it to go culling?
              sigpic

Comment

me too going off to find a delicious human to feed on

Comment

oh god.... and im fresh out of clones ...gotta go get more.....
                  sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by wriathlord View Post
                    me too going off to find a delicious human to feed on
                    Good luck! Feel welcome to being back extra. They won't go to waste.

There are newhive queen smilies here in case you didn't know. I think they were made for Andee's site where she keeps a blog.
                    sigpic

Comment

...ok i couldnt find any clones but i did find mckay....fight amonst yourselves
                      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

found some humans for everyone hope you enjoy

Comment

yay and omgness i havent been clone hunting in ages anyone wanna come with? its free food
                          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Hi, Wraithies ! I see you found food for us all! Great!
                            Actually , I've already fed today ! ( I ate my law teacher: he finally managed to bore the c***p out of me!).
                            sigpic

Comment

yay and omgness i havent been clone hunting in ages anyone wanna come with? its free food

Why not? If it's free ...I'm sure I can find a place for another juicy human in my stomach! Let's go , lol !
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChelApophis View Post
                                Hi, Wraithies ! I see you found food for us all! Great!
                                Actually , I've already fed today ! ( I ate my law teacher: he finally managed to bore the c***p out of me!).
                                Fantastic idea! I should feed on my final yeat project supervisor. I hardly see him but when I do he's always so rude to me! I don't know what his problem is! Saying that he doesn't look one bit appetising to me...so help yourself!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X