X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.21 View Post
    [SPOILERS]

Spoiler:
    This is really good ! I'll be sure to send this to my sister, she went crazy over the last Spike wallpaper.
    I greened you

Comment

Now we know what Team Shep is doing, but I'm wondering, as it obviously didn't work out in Atlantis, if Toddy is a silent partner.

N.B. Took the pic yesterday and did a small amount of manip on the spelling, but it was a GIFT!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post

Now we know what Team Shep is doing, but I'm wondering, as it obviously didn't work out in Atlantis, if Toddy is a silent partner.

N.B. Took the pic yesterday and did a small amount of manip on the spelling, but it was a GIFT!

Oh yes, I think Todd would see the benefits of buying up property on Earth and he'd be right in there, scheming away with his little plans and plots!
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Well done Iz, but you know somehow I can't imagine Todd being silent about anything, especially not something that might deliver him significant personal benefits.

Comment

Part 19 of ASR posted. Shameless self-promotion as usual. I also hope to have a few more sound clips up too. Enjoy.
            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Nie domyślił. Ale to nie ma znaczenia - najważniejsze, że jesteśmy tu wszyscy!
              Spoiler:
              OK, Mr Mysterious.ru Właśnie to zauważyłam

Another Spike - in two incarnations .

I love it! Composition and blending are very good

Comment

I downloaded ArtRage and GIMP and am trying to get to know the software. Here is my very first painting attempt; my style has always been very Impressionistic. It is my favorite wraith Bullseye (the one common in all my signatures and some day an avatar) meditating under a starry night sky. It is fluffy and peaceful, but someone whose culture is undergoing rapid turbulence and change deserves a peaceful break.

Spoiler:
                [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                  I downloaded ArtRage and GIMP and am trying to get to know the software. Here is my very first painting attempt; my style has always been very Impressionistic. It is my favorite wraith Bullseye (the one common in all my signatures and some day an avatar) meditating under a starry night sky. It is fluffy and peaceful, but someone whose culture is undergoing rapid turbulence and change deserves a peaceful break.

Spoiler:
                  [IMG][/IMG]
                  I love you pic.
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                    [IMG][/IMG]
                    GIMP is good and there are a lot of free brushes/textures et al available for it on dA if you Google. I think it is prolly a sight easier to learn than PS, and there are some really excellent tutorials on YouTube. ArtRage I don't know, but I think I will go take a look, and there are a few online art programs I can't remember the name of right now, so you can tweak anything you have up already.

Btw, nice picture.

Wraith, Wraith, Wraith...
                    sigpic

Comment

Love your painting Orbofnight and, as you'll have guessed, I don't see anything wrong with fluffy, peaceful wraith!
                      Anyways, it doesn't make sense for them to only feel the emotions of one side of the coin, so I'm sure they have their moments, they just keep it private - as they should be, after all...
                      sigpic

Comment

Part 19 of ASR posted. Shameless self-promotion as usual. I also hope to have a few more sound clips up too. Enjoy.
                        Read, loved and commented on

More shameless self-promotion - I;ve posted new fanfic in usual places - click on links below siggie...
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, more fanfic. I will read them all.
                          sigpic

Comment

GIMP is good and there are a lot of free brushes/textures et al available for it on dA if you Google. I think it is prolly a sight easier to learn than PS, and there are some really excellent tutorials on YouTube. ArtRage I don't know, but I think I will go take a look, and there are a few online art programs I can't remember the name of right now, so you can tweak anything you have up already.

Btw, nice picture.

Wraith, Wraith, Wraith...
                            Thanks, I do still need to learn brushes and how to scale items and do layers. ArtRage is what Masterling used on the paintings posted in here a while back such as the blue-eyed wraith for the fanfic Honor and who is also on dA. The paid version has more features like layering but is meant more to be an epainting package.

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                            Love your painting Orbofnight and, as you'll have guessed, I don't see anything wrong with fluffy, peaceful wraith!
                            Anyways, it doesn't make sense for them to only feel the emotions of one side of the coin, so I'm sure they have their moments, they just keep it private - as they should be, after all...
                            Thanks, and, after all, Shawn can peacefully enjoy his gourmet meals, Eddie can show his cheerful sleazy side, and Rhys can take delight in converting worshippers.

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
                            Yeah, more fanfic. I will read them all.
                            Thanks, Bajka!

Iz and TP, I am subscribed to both of your accounts and will be reading them too, as well as looking forward to another installment DS has in the works. It is going to be a good month for wraith.

Comment

Iz and TP, I am subscribed to both of your accounts and will be reading them too, as well as looking forward to another installment DS has in the works. It is going to be a good month for wraith.
                              Cheers. It's good to know what we do is appreciated, and read.
                              sigpic

Comment

For the FF.net authors:

Does FF.net let you know when we subscribe to your stuff?
                                Do you ever get Wraith haters flaming you?

Comment

Working...
                                X