Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
    Okay - I posted, then I went to another forum -then this made me come back.
    Spoiler:
    That actually makes sense - make him strip to be sure he has nothing up his sleeve - literally. Which...hmmmm...could this mean that Todd is the 'shirtless Wraith' that Mallozzi hinted at?????

das
    Now that's an angle I hadn't considered, but it sure would be fun!

Lol, what if some farming couple's romantic dinner was interrupted by this culling and Todd sees the setting afterward and says: "Hey, niiiice! Gather up everything and bring it with us." *This will really impress Sheppard* he thinks. Little does he know he's setting up a scene for seduction rather than a simple scene of welcome. LOL Talk about mixed messages! The team walks into their prepared chamber on Todd's hive and are looking around in wonder like "What in the hell have we gotten ourselves into!? Is Todd a swinger?"

mfw
    You're right! I hadn't really thought about it, but the whole setting was more suitable for a romantic rendezvous or dinner party than a business meeting. Or maybe Todd just thought the candlelight would be very soothing for humans.

I was trying to stay out of the, um, toilet discussion, but I see it this way: I have no idea what the Wraith excretory functions are, but if they ingest any organic matter they have to excrete. I think the Hiveships recycle all of the waste-products as well as old used-up bodies of those that were fed on or Wraith that died in battle, and incorporate some directly into its hull and other systems for repairs and utilize the rest for energy.
    Sparrow hawk

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith Cake View Post
      My uncle is suppose to get back to me next week. I should have asked this question. What is interesting...in a way
      Spoiler:
      and I didn't realize this until a few years ago, that human excrement really is the mashed up food we ingested twelve hours earlier. I always thought that the body completely absorbed the food, then deposited the parts that were inedible back into the bowels. This is so basic that everyone probably knew this except me. But, if we take a really unhealthy piece of junk food and put it in the food processor, THIS is essentially what comes out of us--the food we eat pulverized--and our teeth are what pulverizes the food. Now, once in the stomach, enzymes rush over the pulverized food and liquefy the fat, starch and sugar; stomach fluids and blood carry that liquefied stuff away to the pancreas, liver, kidneys, gallbladder by seeping through the walls of the stomach. The blood cells that die in the process fall to the bottom of the stomach. So, when that pulverized food is pushed through the stomach and into the small intestines for further processing, all the dead blood cells get mixed into the food--that's why our fecal matter looks like that brown colour. The intestines are full of healthy bacteria, which further breakdown the food and ferment it. When the food is excreted, it is brown from the dead blood cells at the bottom of the stomach, and it is smelly because of the bacteria that attaches to it as it goes through the intestines. Anyway, I am most likely overly simplifying the process, but I did think it was neat that the food we eat is the pulverized version we poop out.

The wraith probably have a wall cell in one of their apartments (like the one Michael had) which probably have tube like tentacles that stuck the waist from their rectums, and where the wraith can pee into. That waist is probably pushed through the hive ship, like a creature digests food then it may emit it as a gas in the atmosphere.

Anyway, what I found the most disturbing about Michael's apartment, is that the wraith had taken all the personal effects of Rodney and Ronon and left it on his main table. Sort of like serial killers who take the stuff of their victims and sort through it like it is their own. I've always found this sort of thing disturbing.

I remember once, when I was a little girl I visited this other little girl's house in our neighbourhood. My parents liked to get me all sorts of toys. Well, I guess this girl didn't have any toys, or she didn't have the toys she liked, because when I went down into her basement she had so many of my missing toys: a large red ball, a dolly carriage, a wagon full of my dolls, and a few of my barbies. I was looking around her basement and all I saw were my toys, so many of them. I can distinctly remembering how disturbing it was to see this. Then she wanted to negotiate with me to get them back--I was six, she was seven. I'll never forget that. My mother argued with her mother, and we got most of them back, but my parents also let her keep a few.

Anyway, I find this sort of this so utterly unnerving.

WK
      The Wraith must have an iron stomach too when they would only lusten to this!
      Digestions ...Brhwah!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todds worshipper View Post
        Maybe Todd didn't answer because he's got his own problems?
        Spoiler:
        ("Infection"? or Kenny's betrayal?) Are we certain that Kenny does rebel or is that just speculation?

Also, why the two-week gap before the next episode?
        Speculation on my part.

Originally posted by BlueJay View Post
        Haven't seen the ep, i hate clip eps. Though i am pleased to hear
        Spoiler:
        that Woolsey defended their work with Todd and tried to contact him. Why exactly were they trying to contact him? What were they hoping he could do? This should mean that at least Woolsey knows that Todd only acted the way he did because he thought they turned on him. Hopefuly they see the incident as not being Todds fault

They wanted

Spoiler:
        to borrow a subspace tracking device for Woolsey so he could wear it when brought to the bunker on the unknown world where they held the team captured.

and some sillyness due to recent discussions
        Spoiler:
        Originally posted by LiquidSky View Post
        I just made a new Wraith wallpaper. Enjoy Wraith Lovers

LS

Ya put Todd in the background with a 'hmpf' face, and used the same Wraith three times? Colours are very nice.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Okay - the feedback is making me feel a little better. Maybe I'll give it a try tonight - hubby has to work, and I'll be home with nothing better to do.

Thanks, everyone.

das
          Hope you'll at least enjoy the clips.

Okay - I posted, then I went to another forum -then this made me come back.
          Spoiler:
          That actually makes sense - make him strip to be sure he has nothing up his sleeve - literally. Which...hmmmm...could this mean that Todd is the 'shirtless Wraith' that Mallozzi hinted at?????

das

Unfortunately,
          Spoiler:
          the stripped Wraith is for the episode Vegas, aka the AU episode scheduled as 5x19.

Wraith in Vegas, baby! Playing poker.

Let's hope it's strip poker. *g*

Originally posted by Todds worshipper View Post
          OMG!!...(grinning so much my head might split in two )
          You would mention this just before I go to sleep wouldn't you? I'm going to have sweet dreams tonight

Have you noticed the new icons? and the Sam with loveheart eyes is gone
          It's still there -

There are some nice Todd smilies that zuz made:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...es#post9007767

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...milies&page=74

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...es#post8207350 (there's one of the team, with Todd in the middle)

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...es#post8096946

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...milies&page=59 (make sure you save the second batch, with the goatee)

You have to save these to your own photobucket or similar account. And zuz will make anything you ask for, if possible.

das
          Hey das, thanks for the links...

*Goes to look if she got them all...*

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
            Hey das, thanks for the links...

*Goes to look if she got them all...*
            *wonders where spikey got the idea for the todd "property of" smiles*

Spoiler:
            oh, I remember, you copied me!

Comment

But Vampires are considered part of the fantasy genre, in other words the only explanation for a phenomenon is "magic". When it comes to science fiction, which typically science fans like to indulge, explanations consist of science not magic. As Brad Wright has said, he wanted to rewrite all mythical creatures in human folklore and present them as a scientific possibility--an alien origin to creatures such as the vampire. So, in this case the only guideline writers need to abide by is 1/ using science, and 2/ making sure the science is believable.

If wraith are organic creatures--which Mr. Wright wants to present them as, they therefore produce waist like every other living creature. And this is normal, even the queen of England must use the lavatory.

For me, the daily bodily functions of a fictional creature is far less interesting than the ethical, social and perhaps political implications their presence represents in a story.

WK
              All Wraiths have waists that possibly produce waste, during childhood.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                *wonders where spikey got the idea for the todd "property of" smiles*

Spoiler:
                oh, I remember, you copied me!
                And I said I liked the idea...

But I'm not really using it, so there.

I did have some nice Wraith smilies made, next to those, though. So there.

Now, lemme go read my mail.

Comment

I think there is no SGA next week because it is Halloween and there is a special extra-long "Ghosthunters" instead. It's o.k. with me 'cause then I won't keep getting interrupted when the trick-or-treaters come to the door. Yikes! I still haven't bought candy.

@Spikey:
                  Spoiler:
                  Shirtless wraith in Vegas? I may enjoy that episode after all.
                  Sparrow hawk

sigpic

Comment

Unfortunately,
                    Spoiler:
                    the stripped Wraith is for the episode Vegas, aka the AU episode scheduled as 5x19.

Wraith in Vegas, baby! Playing poker.

Let's hope it's strip poker. *g*
                    Spoiler:
                    wraith playing strip poker? I nominate todd, steve, kenny, the condemned wraith, allies scientist and michael for that game. no matter who loses, we win!
                    Last edited by naamiaiset; 27 October 2008, 12:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Karhedron View Post
                      It's been quite some time since the writers bothered with any details at all.

Leads to another question : Will we see the harmless Wraith of the end of Atlantis or the strong Wraith from the beginning in the movie/s?
                      I still hope that they will not use a "downgraded" version of them but my expectations are quite low
                      Kar...

Spoiler:
                      Have you read my speculations by any chance?

Where I think that Kenny might possibly betray Todd, and go maybe to another Queen of the Alliance, and come clean with all their plans, the non-feeding, the taking over the Alliance with a fake Queen, the updates for the hyperdrives, and maybe even shields and stuff?

We think that Todd comes to warn the Lanteans, right? Why not? The Wraith have once again shown that they aren't really trustworthy/open to changes that Todd might want, just like in SoW - although these were less bad, remember, Todd wanted to get rid of all the Wraith so he could be King Todd - and the Lanteans so far have been more trustworthy of him, even though they say they want to kill them each time. He knows by now they're bluffing. Why else even go after him in SoW?

So, Todd gets betrayed, and comes back to Atlantis, and offers his help on the mission, perhaps. Or he gets dragged along, post-strip.

If Todd is lucky, only his *own* Alliance knows how 'open minded' or 'soft' he is, depending on how you look at it. Should the ones Kenny e.g. went to have spread word of Todd over to the other Wraith Alliances, then he could be in grave trouble, because nobody would accept him on their Hive, and he would be shot instantly, I take it. And fed upon.

That might leave two options open. Either Todd can go join another Hive, and another Alliance, and then maybe he has to stay low for a long time, a bit like severing his ties with the Lanteans, or... Total betrayal might mean he's got to stay in Atlantis for a bit, and then he could go his own way, or something (it's not like they're going to be feeding him).

Of course, all is, I repeat, speculation, and there's probably many more options out there. But him trying to be 'more Wraith' is certainly one of them.

And then the entire Wraith we meet might be 'more evil' again. Who knows?

I agree! This merits further study!!

das
                      *Gets gnawty thoughts with seeing that Todd lol smilie together with the boys in your siggy.*

Sowwy.

Well, we did get some good stuff in The Queen, and we learned a bit about their tech in The Seed - and Mallozzi wrote that one, right? So...maybe if we beg enough, or something, they will add some Wraithy details in the movie. Maybe. I hope.

As far as how they will be presented - IF they are taming Todd, they may be doing so to make the other Wraith more fierce - but it takes time for the transition, and that would require - ohhh...I dunno. Another season, perhaps?

I would love to see the Wraith - even Todd - more feral, more vicious, and FAR less stupid.
                      Das, I ranted about that in response to Kar, maybe they're going back there, who knows?

Originally posted by female Wraith View Post
                      Hey there, my dear Wraith Defenders

After watching the yesterday episode it occured to me that new feeding grounds that were lately under Atlantis protection will be set free...for a certain Wraith fraction. Many new and fresh snacks...yummy LOL

Btw I was wondering why Todd didn't respond?

Ps Das a great new signature...Made me blush
                      I think
                      Spoiler:
                      he either didn't respond because it was Woolsey asking, dunno if he knew, he has no love for the man, or he's in a tight position himself, you never know how much arguing is going on between himself and Kenny.

Even if he knew in FC/TLT that the Lanteans were not responsible for what was going on with that Attero Device thing, he couldn't back down because that would be considered weakness.

Remember how he entered the Daedalus with a 'let's get this over with. I don't think it's gonna work.'? Maybe he put that line in there because he and Kenny had already had words, or he knew how Kenny thought about it, and that he had to watch his back, had to watch out for a possible betrayal...

Maybe we'll know more about that in 'Infection', Todd's next episode. It's to be aired December 5th...

Is it next week Friday yet?

It's a rather nice siggy, isn't it?

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                      Cool idea of the ship processing the organic waste and turn it into gas and energy, like today's anaerobic digesters. So, mental green.
                      Ew. Lol.

Originally posted by MyFavoriteWraith View Post
                      <snip>

But I don't see the Wraith collecting human things as the same as a serial killer collecting momentos. The Wraith don't need most of these human trappings that are left over from their cullings. I think they're more like curiosity pieces or things to show off to other Wraith visiting the hive. Like Todd and his table, chairs, candles and bowls of fruit.
                      I'm still surprised he had that in his Hive, at all!

But on the other hand, one of the clips in Inquisition made me realize, or pointed out to me again that the Keeper also had a table to 'entertain' guests at.

Complete with human food.

And wow, did that mean that there were human worshippers there? Because no way the Wraith made that themselves.

Guess they cull some extra people just to see if they're strong enough for the reversed feeding process, or if their eyeballs grow wet enough when seeing them... Out of admiration, of course.

Originally posted by Sparrow_hawk View Post
                      You're right! I hadn't really thought about it, but the whole setting was more suitable for a romantic rendezvous or dinner party than a business meeting. Or maybe Todd just thought the candlelight would be very soothing for humans.

I was trying to stay out of the, um, toilet discussion, but I see it this way: I have no idea what the Wraith excretory functions are, but if they ingest any organic matter they have to excrete. I think the Hiveships recycle all of the waste-products as well as old used-up bodies of those that were fed on or Wraith that died in battle, and incorporate some directly into its hull and other systems for repairs and utilize the rest for energy.
                      I think that he was showing them how to be the perfect host.

Versus throwing the guests in jail, of course.

I also like the thought that perhaps the bony part from the Hives come from humans that get absorbed into the ships after they're fed upon, but then there was that little 'dumping grounds' that the Michael worshipper, or whatever, mentioned in The Kindred I.

Hmm, so do the Hives absorp the human bones partially, and the leftovers get dumped, or don't they, and the bodies get dumped on planets that are specially kept for that.

Oh, and why did that Worshipper mentioned a 'grave'? It's not like the Wraith bury the humans, right?

And what would the version of that be? Send a few shots to a planet, as to loosen the ground, beam out the bodies, and send in a few more shots to hopefully cover the bodies up, again?

Comment

Kar...
                        I'd like to see more evil Wraith too. But I guess there is a little misunderstanding.
                        I was talking about the Wraith being "downgraded" in means of power.
                        As a race and as individuals.
                        Remember the Wraith from the beginning of the show?

They shot at them,they stood up. Only massive firepower could render their regeneration useless.
                        They got close to a human and threw him across the room without even sweating.
                        They were using strategy and tactics and always seemed to have another ace up their sleeves.

What do we have now?
                        Stupid Wraith that get killed in the dozens without anything you could call resistance.
                        Wraith that die extemly quick...their regeneration ability is almost non existant.
                        Wraith that lose fights against doctors.....seriously..even Teyla could not defeat a wraith in hand-to-hand combat without help.

I know that the heroes always win. No problem with that. But what the writers made with the Wraith is borderline ridiculous.
                        sigpic
                        Thanks for the Sig go to the talented Fainne
                        Spoiler:
                        Which Supernatural character are you? (I hate those things..but sadly it fits )
                        You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

I agree. Inquisition: pretty much a waist of an episode.

WK
                          Is it 'waste' again?

Unless it's an expression my non-English brain isn't familiar with?

LOL!!! Youuuu are so funny! It's so hard when you're writing to fully catch someone's sense of humour. However, I have a feeling I would laugh my b**bies off far more so in person, with you.

In the picture, I love the woman's blissfully happy expression--sheer obliviousness.

And yes, you're right it is off-topic. I will amend my ways.

WK
                          The best part is that I can kiss it all better again like this: *Kissy*.

See?

Now give him back.

Sorry--I meant to come across like I was actually asking. I wasn't sure whether we had that conversation, or I had been imagining it.

I guess we did...now I have to remember what we said???

WK
                          Oh, I wasn't really active here much a few months ago.

I spend much time in the Season 5 thread, you see.

Of course, of course. That totally makes sense.

WK
                          Dream on, missy!

It's not him.

I already posted the picture of the one who's going to be playing the Wraith in Vegas.

His name is, I think, Neil Jackson, and he played Anubis' son Khalek in the SG-1 episode "Prototype" in which he also appeared shirtless.

And he looked good.

You know I completely agree. I just saw Inquisition and
                          Spoiler:
                          there is a clip where Shepard talks about meeting a queen in the first wraith encounter. It reminded me how much I loved their voices. So wicked and sonorous, and very powerful. I wish they would bring that back.

WK
                          You miss their voices too? That's something I noticed as well!

I went all 'what ever happened with the creepy Wraith?' even though I like what we're seeing of them, so far.

But having it up in a clip show really shows the difference!

And does someone want to remind me of what a Keeper exactly did? I mean, didn't Andee once said what the difference was? Because I'm not sure I've ever read that!

My uncle is suppose to get back to me next week.

<snip>
                          Oh, that reminds me. Wasn't it you that was collecting things to ask for CH?

Is there something happening, or not? I mean, are people sending in questions, or not?

Should there ever be an interview, it would be nice to not have him go all 'didn't I answer this question before?' like Tyler did...

Ya think we'll actually get a chance to ask him? He still isn't up there with the names of the ones that will do a Q&A...

He either doesn't have the time, or he is afraid, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparrow_hawk View Post
                            I think there is no SGA next week because it is Halloween and there is a special extra-long "Ghosthunters" instead. It's o.k. with me 'cause then I won't keep getting interrupted when the trick-or-treaters come to the door. Yikes! I still haven't bought candy.

@Spikey:
                            Spoiler:
                            Shirtless wraith in Vegas? I may enjoy that episode after all.
                            Ghost-plumbers is on? Ah. They dislike that show at the season 5 thread...

Yup, you read that correctly. At least, that's what Joe said.

I blame Das for poking Joe with all of his theories about the Wraith. Especially the part where she was wondering what they looked like, underneath their clothes.

Thanks for that one, das!

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            wraith playing strip poker? I nominate todd, steve, kenny, the allies scientist and michael for that game. no matter who loses, we win!
                            *Sits back and enjoys the stripping show*

And the best part of it? We don't even have to pay for it.

Originally posted by Karhedron View Post
                            I'd like to see more evil Wraith too. But I guess there is a little misunderstanding.
                            I was talking about the Wraith being "downgraded" in means of power.
                            As a race and as individuals.
                            Remember the Wraith from the beginning of the show?

They shot at them,they stood up. Only massive firepower could render their regeneration useless.
                            They got close to a human and threw him across the room without even sweating.
                            They were using strategy and tactics and always seemed to have another ace up their sleeves.

What do we have now?
                            Stupid Wraith that get killed in the dozens without anything you could call resistance.
                            Wraith that die extemly quick...their regeneration ability is almost non existant.
                            Wraith that lose fights against doctors.....seriously..even Teyla could not defeat a wraith in hand-to-hand combat without help.

I know that the heroes always win. No problem with that. But what the writers made with the Wraith is borderline ridiculous.
                            I know I got carried away in my ramblings.

After being reminded in that clip show (I don't watch the earlier episodes that much), I'd have to agree.

They had to take them in a totally different direction, I think, because maybe the network asked for it? After TPTB already took them down a notch, of course.

I agree that they were spooky in the beginning, I remember season 1 ending with that Siege thing, and I was squeeing like a possessed girl, with extra energy that gave me. Because they were so cut off from Earth...

But they couldn't do that forever, and bam. ZPM and now we never fail. And they took the Wraith down a notch or twenty, as well...

I remember how tough Greg was. That was a Wraith. Thing is, they could never make them that tough again, because he said that he fed on his own crew, thousands of humans and Lanteans, and slept a lot...

But yes, a simple knife taking them down is... actually quite sad. Like those traps in Tracker.

Maybe it has to do something with age overall? The older ones might be getting the good food, or more food, and the young have to prove themselves first? E.g. the Wraith that didn't move in Tracker...

Hmm... *sigh*

Comment

Maybe it has to do something with age overall? The older ones might be getting the good food, or more food, and the young have to prove themselves first? E.g. the Wraith that didn't move in Tracker...

Hmm... *sigh*
                              We can find dozens of reasons why they are so weak now...or make them up just to still have our strong Wraith
                              It is just sad. I think it is the easy way out. Instead of trying to write something how the humans are capable of defeating an opponent DESPITE his great power they just somehow "shrink" the Wraith.
                              Now I have an image of pocket-Wraiths. A la "Darling I shrinked the Wraiths"

I'm not even sure if I should blame the writers. Sometimes I get some info about the scripts and how they are changed from the powers higher above...well maybe the good scripts get shred after they are written.
                              Often the only thing that saves an episode for me is the acting.
                              sigpic
                              Thanks for the Sig go to the talented Fainne
                              Spoiler:
                              Which Supernatural character are you? (I hate those things..but sadly it fits )
                              You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidSky View Post
                                I just made a new Wraith wallpaper. Enjoy Wraith Lovers
                                It's beautiful! It's too light for me as a background because I have sensitive eyes and require dark backgrounds, but I love it as a picture.

Spoiler:
                                Kanaan being spooked about them should be an indication that he didn't shower when on Michael's Cruiser.
                                Or Michael keeps them all for himself. Or they look nothing like Atlantis'.

Hmm, it is a possibility. Although it looks to me, like Naami pointed out, that Queen Teyla is standing in the picture with him.
                                To me, this one seems suspiciously similar to this screenshot, and the that one to that screenshot.
                                Spoiler:
                                So if I'm right, the figure in the front would be Ronon, not queen Teyla.

Spoiler:
                                The thought has crossed my mind, although it's supposed to happen in "Vegas"... If you're indeed right, I'll just die of happiness!

I think that he was showing them how to be the perfect host.
                                Versus throwing the guests in jail, of course.
                                LOL, true. I read it as a way to say "You fear me, but I don't fear you".

I also like the thought that perhaps the bony part from the Hives come from humans that get absorbed into the ships after they're fed upon, but then there was that little 'dumping grounds' that the Michael worshipper, or whatever, mentioned in The Kindred I.
                                Oh, and why did that Worshipper mentioned a 'grave'? It's not like the Wraith bury the humans, right?
                                I think you shouldn't read too much into it. The guy was trying to lure Teyla in the open, nothing more: IMO he was just lying so that it would sound like human-made graves.

About "Inquisition":
                                Spoiler:

I enjoyed this episode more than I thought I would, even though the flashbacks were too long for my taste. But fortunately, there were not many of them.

I'll be in the minority again as I didn't like the Keeper's voice. I didn't notice it when I saw "Rising" (I saw it first in French anyway), but by comparison with how wraith speak now, I find it over the top. All-powerful all-evil enemies don't scare me; they make me roll my eyes at how cliché they are.

As for why Todd didn't answer to Woolsey, I hope the point will be addressed in "Infection". Anyway, I suspect he has his own problems to deal with, especially after "The Lost Tribe". We don't know how much of his alliance has been destroyed by the Attero device; not to mention that one of his facility was under attack by a rival hive, and likely lost.

On top of that, his position as the leader of his alliance may be challenged. If his original hive was destroyed by the Attero device, the alliance is likely to think the Primary's dead; therefore, the remaining queens will be fighting for domination. And even if things are not that grim for Todd, coming whenever the Atlanteans whistle for him would certainly be seen as weakness. Especially after what happened in "The Lost Tribe".

Speculation about future episodes:
                                Spoiler:
                                The way Tyler said it, I don't think Kenny's going to betray Todd before the end of the season. He made it sound like some personal take on the character rather than hints about an already written script. Could happen in the movie, though, but IMO not in "Enemy at the Gate".
                                My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
                                Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X