Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChelApophis View Post
    Why not? If it's free ...I'm sure I can find a place for another juicy human in my stomach! Let's go , lol !
    hehe ok *grabs a net* ok sheppard clones are off the menu...i need them for experimentation...but the rest? are all you can eat *runs off in search*
    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by female Wraith View Post
      Hello and welcome to the club

To all members of the club: I was very busy the last weeks. I am very pleased how you keep the thread up The news from M&M gave me some hopes that we shall see again our favourite Wraiths in the next seson. And is sure that the Wraith from Common ground will be again in one of the first episodes)) So...the future is full of promises
      Thanks , we do our best to keep the wraith alive ( waiting for season 4and it's promises)! Glad that you could spear some time to come and check on us.... Make sure you feed properly: Susanne offers clones and I offer french University teachers , so there's plenty of choice in nice juicy humans:Enjoy!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir View Post
        Fantastic idea! I should feed on my final yeat project supervisor. I hardly see him but when I do he's always so rude to me! I don't know what his problem is! Saying that he doesn't look one bit appetising to me...so help yourself!
        Sorry to hear that , lol ! I had a similar experience in high-school , and I know how unpleasent it can be .....Mine wasn't goodlooking either , but that won't be a problem , don't worry I'll help you get-read off yours and thanks!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
          hehe ok *grabs a net* ok sheppard clones are off the menu...i need them for experimentation...but the rest? are all you can eat *runs off in search*
          Thanks , yummy !!!!!! I'm in for a big breakfast! Bon appetit, everyboby!

LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

I saw first strike and unfortunattly it has nothing to do with the wraith! It would have been great to see them in this ep. and to do the things you say, but it's not the case.
            I'm hoping that Atlantis will be stranded in wraith teritory in season 4!!!!!
            About Michael , if you've seen vengeance then you know the truth!

Good youtubing to you Xepherah and to all of you other wraithies!
            sigpic

Comment

soooooooooo hungry, need clones

Comment

i got mckay if you want him
                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

i wanna hug him not eat him, but thanks anyway

Comment

lol damn
                    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by kaeyla View Post
                      Here once again for Laura the Asgard "The Hunger; part two - now to go home
                      Thank you so much Kaeyla! I love this story. I had to remove it because I got a message that I had too many characters or something. You are very good at writing in a poetic style and you are very descriptive. I'll bet you did real good in school - especially literature...am I right? It's a real gift. I'm misty eyed again!

It looks like I have alot to catch up on!!. My but you wriathies have been busy! There's like 4 pages worth! I've been sick with the flu - say - can the wraith gift of life help cure the flu? If yes - I could have used some! On to read more posts!
                      Atlantis Girl

Go to this link to help us keep the wraith on Atlantis - http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/

please sign the save Elizabeth petition to keep her on Atlantis to!
                      http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/savedrelizabethweir/

Comment

Originally posted by Xepherah View Post
                        And the story goes on at http://xepherah.livejournal.com/
                        OK - I went to post a comment but stupid Live Journal wouldn't let me so I'll post it here. " just love reading your story and looking at the pictures. Shawn is proud! Have you ever thought of sharing your artwork with James? He has a website and I think he would be flattered to see the work. His wraith are HOT - and it's not the makeup - it's his presence." Maybe it might inspire him to come back so we can see Shawn again.

Shawn is a hottie - makes me want to go out to the Thunk Threads and give him a write up too!

I'm cathing up so I hope I don't miss too much -

I love the dialog on Picard meeting the wraith and the StarTrek referances on Shawn's picture on the website. If the Federation did meet the wraith - would they want to help them by giving them cloning technology? I mean they were all about non interferance so if the wraith didn't interfere with them?? I don't think Kirk would be as nice, but then Kirk would be Shawns next meal, Sorry - I know it's crossing two universes. I'm done.

Love the southpark Wraith. LOL!!

I can go out to Andee's site and pose our question on the names and the petition and ChelApophis's queen but I'd need some help with wording. I'm not good in that area. I think she would definatly want to post the petition.

I just got confirmation that Amazon shipped my season two of Atlantis!

So question for you Shawn fans?

What would you do with Shawn on a first date?
                        Last edited by Laura the Asgard; 06 March 2007, 03:22 PM.
                        Atlantis Girl

Go to this link to help us keep the wraith on Atlantis - http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/

please sign the save Elizabeth petition to keep her on Atlantis to!
                        http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/savedrelizabethweir/

Comment

Originally posted by Laura the Asgard View Post
                          OK - I went to post a comment but stupid Live Journal wouldn't let me so I'll post it here. " just love reading your story and looking at the pictures. Shawn is proud! Have you ever thought of sharing your artwork with James? He has a website and I think he would be flattered to see the work. His wraith are HOT - and it's not the makeup - it's his presence." Maybe it might inspire him to come back so we can see Shawn again.

Shawn is a hottie - makes me want to go out to the Thunk Threads and give him a write up too!

I'm cathing up so I hope I don't miss too much -

I love the dialog on Picard meeting the wraith and the StarTrek referances on Shawn's picture on the website. If the Federation did meet the wraith - would they want to help them by giving them cloning technology? I mean they were all about non interferance so if the wraith didn't interfere with them?? I don't think Kirk would be as nice, but then Kirk would be Shawns next meal, Sorry - I know it's crossing two universes. I'm done.

Love the southpark Wraith. LOL!!

I can go out to Andee's site and pose our question on the names and the petition and ChelApophis's queen but I'd need some help with wording. I'm not good in that area. I think she would definatly want to post the petition.

I just got confirmation that Amazon shipped my season two of Atlantis!

So question for you Shawn fans?

What would you do with Shawn on a first date?

Weird that you cannot post a comment. But maybe it is because I have to unscreen it first. Thus I wasn´t informed by email that a comment was posted.
                          Question to you is...what did you do and what was the response of Livejournal?
                          Nice to know that you like Shawn´s diary though. Maybe I will inform james about it. All for sure is that without James there would not be a Shawn...Well maybe there is...somewhere out there....Who knows?

What i would do on a first date with Shawn?
                          First I would take care that i had some fresh and high quality sustenance in my house. Ofcourse a high quality bottle of wine and a nicely prepared Indonesian dinner. I think i will show him around along some interesting cultural sites. Maybe a good dance or a good metal concert. At least i would show him the things which might interest him and what he has never seen before. And if Mr Shawn wants so...maybe some good making out. ahum....the rest figures...
                          sigpic

Comment

Okay LauraAsgard...
                            I´ve done as you advised.
                            I have left a message plus the address of Shawn´s diary on James Lafazanos´ messageboard...See what it will bring me. That messageboard is really cool by the way. You have to register, but ah...I don´t mind at all.
                            A lot of Wraithquestions are to be answered.
                            Yeeeesssss. it does justice to their existence...
                            I love to write the stories...I have no previous thoughts , only ideas and I just write them so simpky it seems...Just let the instincts and inspiration guide me. It obviously works!
                            Anyway...thanks for your support and appreciation!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Laura the Asgard View Post
                              Thank you so much Kaeyla! I love this story. I had to remove it because I got a message that I had too many characters or something. You are very good at writing in a poetic style and you are very descriptive. I'll bet you did real good in school - especially literature...am I right? It's a real gift. I'm misty eyed again!

It looks like I have alot to catch up on!!. My but you wriathies have been busy! There's like 4 pages worth! I've been sick with the flu - say - can the wraith gift of life help cure the flu? If yes - I could have used some! On to read more posts!
                              MYeeeessss. We Wraith are busy big critters. Kaeyla is a very good writer. And a good Poet I pressume? But let Kaeyla do the word on this....
                              The flu goes round these days. But it is a matter of immunity to it. It is better that humans heal from the flu themselves for their resistence to it would be growing. The gift of life is more intended to heal those who are willing to give their life to save a Wraith or to heal badly injured. But I am sure that our medical scientists do have a treatment what makes the flu go away sooner or to accelerate the healingprocess. Or...We simply put you in a cocoon! At least a cocoon is nice and warm...So the cold shivers on your back won´t be felt so much when you have fever with it.
                              Hmyeeeesss. We Wraith are pretty advanced in that...
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jesserella View Post
                                soooooooooo hungry, need clones
                                i've got two teylas, an elisabeth, and a carson... what's ya pleasure?
                                I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X