Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Laura Dove View Post
    Yeah, Pekin's olympic games, pshah. Do you have a link to this story? I need some wraith fix too.
    http://www.fanfiction.net/community/...rchives/10281/

there are severl there.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3834273/...mong_the_Sheep
    good but very long. love the way the wraith is developed in this on. there is a second part to it that is not yet compleated.

http://teh-helenables.livejournal.com/28273.html#cutid1
    one of my favs

happy reading!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by masterling View Post
      happy reading!!
      Thanks for the links. I already knew the Wraith Archives and I read a good number of the referenced stories (unfortunately, a lot are unfinished ). I knew "The Wolf Among the Sheep" too but I didn't like it that much. I couldn't care neither for the characters nor the story, and I found it painful to read, with of a lot of typos. But the third link is great! I loved it.
      My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
      Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by toomuchcaf View Post
        @ Das - Shep/Todd pet dialogue - LOL

Niiiice

Welcome to the WDC, and it's very well done

Ok, so wardrobe and masseuse are taken now, can I be the entertainment organiser? I'm sure I can come up with something for them to enjoy A night on the town, checking out the latest trendy eateries (and as their entourage, we all get to go along, Paris fashion show anyone?)
        Paris yeah when you want me to bring the Dart round?

Have done another vid clip
        Wraith - You're the Victim
        Love the vid thank you.MCH
        sigpic
        Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper
          Actually, Dearest, I do like the idea. I just may do a bit of designing for that special holiday!
          Wraithie
          Oh good glad you like the idea your tree will be interesting this year then one bauble for each wraith.

However Baubles/Tree/Cat OT Wraithie
          Spoiler:
          I may have a tree this year now I don't have a cat.
          Notice you do however.

Young cat+1st cats christmas+xmas tree+xmas lights+shiny baubles=

Cat up tree, or cat swinging off tree, or tree on floor proud cat beside it, owner ties tree to wall and moves baubles up the tree,
          finally tree ends up hanging at an angle with cat sitting near tree looking very innocent, until owner spots tinsle bits around cats tail.

Good luck, but enterainment value priceless.

MCH
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by masterling View Post
            iv known about it just never really bothered to try it. boy does it make life easy!

does any one think:
            Spoiler:
            that mabe SGA will have the bad guys from last nights epi as the "new enemy" It would be nice to see atlantis team up with the wraith again in order to defeat them. Well i mean join up with one praticular wraith that is

Not seen last night, but
            Spoiler:
            I think a new enemy would be good if Atlantis just carried on with the same old enemy it could get boring and have too much sameness. So new enemy who threatens one and all good.

MCH

PS like to new siggy too.
            sigpic

Comment

LOL Hang in there, Hon! I don't think there's any of us here aren't in the same boat with you. *hugs*

Of course, it figures that there won't be an episode on next Friday night (my birthday) because they don't want to compete with the opening ceremonies of the Olympics! The only way I'd watch the Olympics in China would be if the Wraith showed up as competitors! Or to at least feed on some of the competitors....

I'm here all on my own. Oh no hi Traveler 64.

Wraithie love the new siggy very funny.

Thinking about the Wraith and the Olympics. What do you think the Wraith would excel.
              Track and Field
              Martial Arts Judo *** thinking about Steve fight with Teyla***
              Don't think they do very well in the Pool

I think I may have missed a few new people. Welcome one and all to WCD.

Masterling
              Wraithie I do like your new siggy!! And I agree about watchn the games. Oh well. I have found that to get a fill on my obsession I just need to read some fan fic. Im currently enthralled with a story tilted “the iron heart and the crazy clam” the wraith character is so tragic and at some points I almost cried. Its long and im just about ½ way through it. Its very sad but at this point I would gladly recommend it to anyone on the WDC. It may not be the actual show but there are many talented ppl out there who care a lot about our green guys and can write very well for them. (and us)
              I've been doing alot of reading lately too some very talented writer out there. Can you post the link to the "iron heart" Cos once Traveler 64 has finished Honor I will need to find another story.

MCH

MCH
              Last edited by MCH; 03 August 2008, 02:21 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks Shan, LS, masterling and MCH for the compliments on the siggie! I just felt as though I'd been neglecting my boy for too long. I've yet to make a calendar for him, soooo that's been weighing heavy on my mind.

MCH OT
                Spoiler:
                I know how cats are about Christmas trees, so it's going to be an interesting year. I WILL persevere, however, and I WILL have a Wraithy tree! After all, in human versus feline, to the winner goes the spoils!

Wraithie OT
                Spoiler:

Yeah to the winner goes the spoils..... I need to pm a story about my friend cat Socks. I'm not his most faverate person...... Have fun winning.
                What your calling your cat.
                No.
                Stop it.
                Come out of that cupboard
                MCH
                sigpic

Comment

Wow - we're on page two...canNOT let that happen!

Spoilers for DV:

Spoiler:
                  I like the idea of a new enemy, especially if the Wraith are needed to help Atlantis defeat them. Will be interesting to see if we see these guys again. I just wish they made the Wraith as hard to kill. They really have been wussed down over the seasons. I think you can pretty much kill a Wraith now with just a purple-nurple.

Spoilers for BT:

Spoiler:
                  Watched Broken Ties again today - wow. I REALLY like Rhys so much! Tyler did a great job with him - and the more you watch him, the more subtleties you see in his performance. The little smiles, the movement of his hair, the look he gives Ronon when he knows the Satedan has turned (the last feeding/gift scene). It's like...wow. He knew Ronon was hooked at that point, and would do anything for the 'magnificent sensation' he could give him. It must really give a Wraith quite a thrill to turn humans in such a way...and now I really wish they would tell us how it makes a Wraith feel when he persuades a human to follow him.

The confidence Rhys had when he gave Ronon the sword, too. He turned his back on him and walked away, convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that Ronon was his, and would not stab him in the back right then and there. Good stuff. I won't tell Mallozzi that, however - I'm still mad at him for killing Rhys, but it was a pretty good episode, even if the Wraith were not developed beyond the 'grrr, gonna eat you' types.

Oh well, can't have everything, I suppose.

das
                  sigpic

Comment

I got one question with BT
                    Spoiler:
                    why didn't Ronon age when Rhys feed on him?. am I missing something I only watched once. Maybe I need to watch it again but, real life is getting in the way.

LS
                    Last edited by LiquidSky; 03 August 2008, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidSky View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      I got one question with BT why didn't Ronon age when Rhys feed on him?. am I missing something I only watched once. Maybe I need to watch it again but, real life is getting in the way.

LS
                      Spoiler:
                      we see a little tid bit - but the feeding scenes are always either the very beginning of the feeding or the last few seconds of the restoring

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        we see a little tid bit - but the feeding scenes are always either the very beginning of the feeding or the last few seconds of the restoring
                        OOPS!! thanks Shan. sometime I get ahead of myself and forget to use spoiler tags. I guess the wet noodle of doom will get me

LS

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidSky View Post
                          I got one question with BT
                          Spoiler:
                          why didn't Ronon age when Rhys feed on him?. am I missing something I only watched once. Maybe I need to watch it again but, real life is getting in the way.

LS
                          Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          Spoiler:
                          Yeah, you do see him age, but not too extreme (Rhys didn't want to kill him), and it was dark in the scenes when he was being sucked, so you can't see a lot of detail. But he was aging.

Some things I'd like to know - such as, why did Rhys jump back after the first feeding/gift session? Was he afraid Ronon would lash out at him? Did he want to see Ronon's reaction? Was it a sign of strain? Or was it merely the director's decision? Would like to know.

When Rhys says that the procedure is quite taxing, I wonder if it is for the Wraith, too? Not as taxing as it would be on the human (since the Wraith's life is not being drained 'to the edge'), but it must take something out of them, don't you think?

das
                          sigpic

Comment

I agree with you das, it must be taxing for the wraith too

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              Yeah, you do see him age, but not too extreme (Rhys didn't want to kill him), and it was dark in the scenes when he was being sucked, so you can't see a lot of detail. But he was aging.

Some things I'd like to know - such as, why did Rhys jump back after the first feeding/gift session? Was he afraid Ronon would lash out at him? Did he want to see Ronon's reaction? Was it a sign of strain? Or was it merely the director's decision? Would like to know.

When Rhys says that the procedure is quite taxing, I wonder if it is for the Wraith, too? Not as taxing as it would be on the human (since the Wraith's life is not being drained 'to the edge'), but it must take something out of them, don't you think?

das
                              I'm going watch the ep again

Spoiler:
                              I wonder if Ronon's life force was too strong for Rhys maybe he took to much at first but, found Ronon's life force too much to handle much like someone taking a shot of 100 proof whiskey
                              Just a thought

LS

Comment

LOL, speaking of kitties
                                I have just moved out to the country with one of my friend and we noticed a feral adult cat the other week out by the barn. Didn’t think much of it, but yesterday we found kitty poop in the garage. We set a trap and guess what? We now have a kitten!!! She is about 6-7 wks old, grey tabby with the most beautiful green eyes. I commented to my housemate that her eyes were the skin color of a wraith. She just chuckled at my obsession, which she doesn’t share. (she only likes reality shows) I said that we should name her Wraithie, and can you believe, she actually liked it. So the new female kitten is new Wraithie!!!! ***happy victory dance*** (if it was a boy I would have pushed for Wraith…or Todd )

any one else having trouble posting?? took me over an hour to get this to post! ***gurrrr***
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X