X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some queen art.

i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll123/naamiaiset/sga/54-4.jpg

Comment

There was this old ally cat, in a neigbourhood where I use to live in, that go around beating up other cats he even beat up a dog. When you said cat and Ronon I thought of this poor cat. He didn't have a home and he didn't trust anyone. I don't know what happened to him I think someone must of caught him a put him into animal shelter. That poor cat he had no one. He was sick and angry. So Ronon would have been a good name for him. I hope he found a good home where someone would give him love and a safe place to live.

Ahh. That makes me sad.
      I named mine Ronan cause Ronan is one of my favorite humans, and Steve isn't a good cat name.

[/url]

Comment

some queen art.

i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll123/naamiaiset/sga/54-4.jpg
        That was very pretty. I need to start making more pro. siggys. I have just been making close-ups of Steve's face.

[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Rachelle View Post
          Ahh. That makes me sad.
          I named mine Ronan cause Ronan is one of my favorite humans, and Steve isn't a good cat name.
          I think Steve is an excellent cat name, as well as pretty much all the others

Spoiler:
          And I had an uncle Steve. It also occurs to me that there's no Dave yet.

I think I shall have to try and say something once per day, or else I'm just going to end up sitting back and lurking, which wasn't the point of me registering
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reed
            Europeans don't know what sleeping means

Any other suggestions for a graphic program that's not Photoshop? I'll try my hand at something "Wraithy" if I can find one.
            Oh well, I need lots of sleep
            I use Paint Shop Pro Photo – It’s from Corel, similar to photoshop but way more easier to handle for me. Then there also is Gimp which you can download for free – but I never worked with it.
            Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post
            Well, the two I use the most are Photoshop Elements 5.0 and JASC Paint Shop Pro. Mostly I use the JASC PSP.

No, LS. I just change them constantly! I literally just made that one.
            you use PSP? Finally I found one who uses it too. Do you have some tutorials for PSP? It’s really hard to find some good.
            Originally posted by Reed
            This Paint Net program is confusing. You all make it look easy!
            Don’t rush yourself too hard. Just play a bit around –that’s how you learn best.
            Well, sorry about naming Ronon Ronan. He likes it though. One bad thing, he won't leave my lap. I have to take him everyone. I went to the bathroom and he repeadtly threw himself at the door. But he is still cute!

Spoiler:

I'm preparing another wraith siggy...brace yourselves!
            Aww, cuddle him for me please
            Originally posted by Karhedron View Post

Before my new "addiction" keeps me sitting here for the rest of the day
            *hey..whats THAT button for?*
            *lol* “this program destroys itself within 5 seconds. 5….4….3….2….1….BOOOM”
            Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
            OMG that’s awesome. I would green you but I can’t ?

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidSky View Post
              Hello I just want to welcome our new member. Welcome Wraith-girl I hope I spelled the name right. I have made a new wallpaper. So I will share it with you.
              LS

Spoiler:
              Spoiler:
              absolutely.

Spoiler:

NOPE! Making them as I go, and posting to PB, then here!
              Yup!
              Spoiler:
              Originally posted by LiquidSky View Post
              Here is another Steve picture. Steve in a mind warp.

LS

Spoiler:
              Meh new Steve siggy:

Spoiler:
              I think I'm about to give PB a nervous breakdown with these animations!
              Spoiler:

Wraithie
              Ish waaay past my bedtime. 'Sweet Wraithie Dreams' everyone!
              Frops out of her chair again - Was that the night of the dizzy making art? -Cause I feel very dizzy now

Well done everybody! - LOve it

sigpic

Comment

*Spelling police arrives*

Rachelle:

1. It's Ronon (someone already pointed it out to you)
                2. Remembered actually got a second 'm' in it.

Which would mean you have to relocate the words on that siggy, probably.

I'm currently watching '2010' because of the 'Aschen' thing - maybe we need it for 5x10-5x11.

And I've already seen 'Coup D'Etat' today.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

I'm here again. Have been busy with real-live. I'm too lazy and busy to read previous pages on this thread... have to try to come here more often.

Unfortunately I wasn't been able to finish my wraith-mask, so I missed Andee's contest. (I'm too perfectionist). But the results were admirable. I'm happy for the winner.

How are everybody? Having some wraithy fun?

For naming the wraith, everyone can call them what they want. For me the queens are always Laura, Taina, Tytti, Teresa and Sonja. Spelled in finnish way. And my all-time favourite wraith is Lucas or Luukas "Snowflake" aka Kari.
                  I have some Wraith DNA in my genetic make-up, that makes me want to use trench coat.

sigpic

"Jaffat tulloo... Helmat paukkuu..."

Comment

OK, I know the conversation has kinda moved on from the original topic (for the record though I love cats - I have 1 and 3/4 [has only 3 legs] but they're both deaf and blind. Makes me sad!), but I'm glad someone finally said something about the Wraith! I mean, just cos they're a different species from us doesn't mean we have to go to war with them! Ok, so they try to eat us, but we eat cows! Huh, if Daniel were in Atlantis I bet he'd actually try and talk to the Wraith... maybe.

But yeah, go Wraith! Do you think we'll ever learn what the deal is with their children? In "Instinct" (season 2) we see a child queen but we don't know where she comes from or why she was being transported. That could be a good eppy. How do you guys think it would go?
                    ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

We've discussed this like a month back?

Comment

Nice art art all. too many post to respond to.
                        Cute kitty!!
                        sigpic

Comment

I failed miserably at drawing Todd. It looks alright in real life, but on a screen it looks all wrong
                          sigpic

Comment

Comment

I have no time to read everything now so I will comment only on some of the posts...
                              Originally posted by Degilwen View Post
                              @ Shanthaia and Icarium A BIG THANK YOU THAT I CAN UPLOAD YOUR SIGS INTO THE GALLERY OF PLANET WRAITH TANK YOU VERY MUCH YOUR WORK IS AMAZING
                              NP
                              you're on a roll with these wallpapers.
                              Sorry

Originally posted by toomuchcaf View Post
                              @ Icarium, love the Todd wallie.
                              It was wraithlord, but I'll thank you for him
                              Originally posted by Karhedron View Post
                              I felt the urge to give something in return...or at least try to do something

Spoiler:
                              Really nice start

Icarium

Comment

Time to start the GW-Night

@naami Woohoo! Queens..more Queens!

@Reed Told ya. Now that i was talking about. YOu click on those buttons and you get art. I click on those buttons and I get comedy

@Rachelle Now thats a Wraith-kitty. Look at this grey-whitish hair

@Spikey You´re a spammer *cough* *cough*

@LiliJ Guess the Wraith hide their kids from the ladies of the WDC. Imagine..a baby wraith-queen. Would get spoiled by all the hugging and cuddling

@cryogenic Hello there. Finland? Now lets talk about international

@Fainne Ah you mean the BIG red one? Glad I didn´t push it

Sooo off on the board feeding on the strong,helping the weak (THATs an idea for a pic...just where to find one of those Robin Hood hats )
                                sigpic
                                Thanks for the Sig go to the talented Fainne
                                Spoiler:
                                Which Supernatural character are you? (I hate those things..but sadly it fits )
                                You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

Working...
                                X