Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just took the test, I'm white.
    Don't worry, thats just the image I have for the outside world!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Karhedron View Post
      Me! Thats the one wraith I didn´t care about being killed. A Queen is supposed to sit in that chair. Not some wannabe-king with a bad barber
      I dunno.... I rather enjoyed seeing Ronan tossed about like a stuffed toy!
      Wraithie

Likes to see Ronan in motion, but likes to see him lose more!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post
        I dunno.... I rather enjoyed seeing Ronan tossed about like a stuffed toy!
        Wraithie

Likes to see Ronan in motion, but likes to see him lose more!
        Be honest, what you really like is seeing 2 beefed up guys rolling around in the dirt. (as do I).
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ;
          Posted By Fainne
          MCH you are dyslexic? wow, that's admirable that you catch up everything in here. I'm impressed
          I try I really do, but I haven't half got myself in some trouble in the past with jargon and trying work out spoilers/quotes/signatures.

Also I have to concetrate so hard on reading my last bit of trouble was reading my SGA book 8 Blood Ties concentraing so hard that I missed my coach to Milton Keynes for Collectormania - did notice it leaving however. But I got there eventually.

Spoiler:
          Have I seen you on the Paul McGillian thread, cos it was him I went to see. Had a great time what a charming man....

MCH
          sigpic
          Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
            Wraithie. where in the world/galaxy would you like to hold the tourament???
            Wraithie spoiler
            Spoiler:
            Before you start Wraithie I don't have the correct directions to gutter galaxy, I found nothng when I goggle'd it or is it google'd it, anyway I usually find going straight down does help to find the gutter.......
            PS please read your emails, I sent some non WDC photos
            Got it / downloaded them.

Wraithie do you have another scientific name for a Physio team? I theought a Physio was just that. Remember I'm dyslexic so jargon confuses me, so keep it simple
            Spoiler:
            and cleanish

MCH
            ^ Can't! You crafty woman, you! I'll bet you think you have me all figured out.
            sigpic

Comment

@Karhedron: Thanks, Sugar. I can't believe you're still here. It's after 12:40AM there!

Sooo not used to any size over 2!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post
                @Karhedron: Thanks, Sugar. I can't believe you're still here. It's after 12:40AM there!

Sooo not used to any size over 2!
                My pleasure
                Eeeh...kind of busy.
                *mumbles* Oooh whats that? That programs killing me

Question : Anyone got one of those links where you can upload pics?
                sigpic
                Thanks for the Sig go to the talented Fainne
                Spoiler:
                Which Supernatural character are you? (I hate those things..but sadly it fits )
                You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

My pleasure
                  Eeeh...kind of busy.
                  *mumbles* Oooh whats that? That programs killing me

Question : Anyone got one of those links where you can upload pics?
                  http://www.photobucket.com is the best one.

Comment

@wraithie- I'm assuming you want three words other than HOT, SEXY and HAWT?
                    Ya, im making a list of what breed of cat and dog they would own based on their personality. It will take several days but once I finish it ill post it!!

Thanks Bluejay
                    Spoiler:
                    erik- uptight
                    edward- sleazy
                    todd- world-weary
                    penny- geek
                    michael- nuts
                    steve- o so pretty
                    teresa- deceitful
                    laura- short-sighted
                    ruby- proud
                    mantis- silent sentinel
                    greg- unhinged
                    bob- stallion

Wizard list= white, but way hoping for green
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks naami

Ok. This ones definitly not good. But I am admiring all the stuff that all of you make...and even if I do have no talent, I felt the urge to give something in return...or at least try to do something

Spoiler:

Just hope I didn´t mess anything up and this works..
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:
                      You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

Thanks naami

Ok. This ones definitly not good. But I am admiring all the stuff that all of you make...and even if I do have no talent, I felt the urge to give something in return...or at least try to do something

Spoiler:

nice start. I like the picture you chose for "the hive" queen. I've used that one a lot myself.

Comment

Thanks naami

Spoiler:

Awesome work!!
                          now we just need one that says Dont mess with the ladies of WDC!
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks naami

Spoiler:

Now that's pretty darn good for a first time out! My first one was just to add text to a pic!
                            Wraithie
                            sigpic

Comment

Thank you for the encouragement.

That was a piece of work for me. This program is just so..so...complicated.
                              I wanted some nice little sig and i got a 1.5 mb wallie
                              Just glad I was able to shrink the size of the file.

Maybe I should have tried the "Text on a pic" thing first.
                              But since it took me almost an hour to find out how to let the text appear in FRONT of the pic and not hiding behind..would have made no difference
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Hey LOOK
                                Were almot at 400 pages!!
                                400 pages of Glorious Green
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X