Comment

love the sig susie,
      hers my latest micheal one

Comment

are you trying to upstage me?! lol and i loved the chapter too
        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

no i made a bunch of sigs a while ago, i'm just working my way through them, this one felt appropriate, anyway i love your one

Comment

I'm hoping Lilith will be able to check over the chapter for me.

And I like the Michael sigs, but I do have a preference for the more wraithy ones .

Comment

lol, of course, what do you think of this one

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...fvkavsmall.jpg

its kinda old, but oh well

Comment

Originally posted by jesserella View Post
                lol, of course, what do you think of this one

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...fvkavsmall.jpg

its kinda old, but oh well
                Poor Bob.

Comment

lmao i loved that one and yes i have an even older michael one too

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i2...s/michael2.jpg
                  sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
                    lmao i loved that one and yes i have an even older michael one too

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i2...s/michael2.jpg
                    *Wraith laugh*

Comment

hi wraithies hows a going nice pictures jesserella and susanne
                      love chapter 3 isil zha and here is the 2 wallpapers that i made 1 steve and 1 micheal hope you all like them and reached 300 posts yeah!!!!!!!!!!!
                      http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p...wallpaper1.png
                      http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p...wallpaper2.png

Comment

Originally posted by wriathlord View Post
                        love chapter 3 isil zha and here is the 2 wallpapers that i made 1 steve and 1 micheal hope you all like them and reached 300 posts yeah!!!!!!!!!!!
                        I like the picture on the Michael one where he has his hand up like he's going to Wraith someone. Mind if I use the wallpaper?

And congrats on 300 posts.

Comment

Originally posted by wriathlord View Post
                          guuuuhhhh thanks wraithlord mmmmm my two sexy wraith
                          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

no i dont mind you can use it all you want

Comment

your welcome susanne

Comment

Originally posted by Isil'zha View Post
                                Eros is the root for erotic. Philia means more of a brotherly type of love-a friendship. And Agape is the self-sacrificial love, esp. for some one who could be considered your enemy.

Hope that clears things up a bit.
                                i would have to say Philia bordering on Eros....

Like I said, I'm starting w/ Philia.

Lilith, have you made any progress on the psych? I've got a little blip about the reasoning behind blowing yourself up, put it on later.
                                i haven't even started yet.... been buzy cleaning my room... it's a mess

I won't risk answering that, Susanne.

Here's chapter 3 of Dulce et Decorum est^3

Where is Lilith?
                                Spoiler:
                                I’m too wrong to be you, too right to blush
                                And too many times I’ve not done enough

Hit the Floor, Thousand Foot Krutch

Sarla
                                Martak has not spoken to me. He huddles in the corner, staring at the wall, at the Wraith guarding us, muttering things I cannot hear or understand.

“This is not your fault.” I say, and he looks toward me for a moment. “It is hers.”

One of the guards hears me, and stalks over to us. “The queen has been most lenient to allow your village to live. It was foolish to tempt her.”

Lenient? Arriving, ordering us about, and expecting perfect cooperation? What do they define as harshness then? “We are not your animals.”

“You are merely prey.” The guard snarls, and I do not know which I fear more: the sharp teeth or the way he clenches his feeding hand. Though it is easy to tell which I should fear.

The door opens, and another Wraith enters. He is confident, calm-a leader. His face is marked on one side with tattoos of jagged lines below the eye, and on the forehead. A quick look from him, and the guards leave.

“Come to torment me?” I ask, glancing at Martak. He is unconscious again.
                                “No. There is no reason to do so.”
                                “Than why are you here?” I am curious now. He seems almost conversational, civilized.
                                “To ensure that you were not harmed. Your guards are…overzealous.” The Wraith walks away from me, then back. “Though you will detest me no matter what.”
                                “You are Wraith. And you imprisoned me.”

“And imprisonment is something unique to Wraith?” He snarls, and I find myself no longer so frightened by it. As if it is merely an indication of annoyance, instead of a threat.
                                “You would not know.” I am merely wasting time speaking with him.

He laughs; a low chuckle that seems to come from the back of his throat. “There, you assume too much.”

“It is no more than what you deserve.” I turn to studying the way the grain twists in the wooden walls. There are dark lines intermixed with the pale wood, and a gray stain from some long eaten food.

“But you do not deserve it?” He stops, and waits for a moment. I do not respond, and he turns and leaves, the dark leather of his coat swinging around his legs.

Arel
                                I spent the entire night praying to the ancestors, praying that Martak, that Sarla would be freed. Perhaps they understand enough to accept that I prayed more for Sarla than Martak-but how could I consider myself a parent otherwise?

One of the Wraith comes, and motions for me to follow him. What else can I do? But the executions are not planned for yet.

He brings me to the Queen, and I kneel, wishing both to beg more mercy and to kill her as slowly as possible. But assault or weakness would bring retribution against my people.

I look into her eyes, wondering at the strange golden shade, the narrow slits for pupils. Something cold is touching my mind, drawing out my senses. My body pulls back, and I hear a soft, sharp voice in my mind.

Listen.

It feels dark and cool and strange. Much stronger than when I had sensed the Wraith before. And now there are thoughts, memories, impressions. There is regret from the Queen, and I trace the moments attached to it. The very idea that she could even feel such; I am shaken. Then I stumble into a child’s memory, of isolation, fear…hunger.

I double over, retching at the last. It is no mere memory, but her current state. And still, regret. Two feelings intertwined with each other through every level of her mind.

“Why do you do this?” I ask.

She says nothing, but I feel the hunger rising, feel the steely sense of her determination. There is no other choice. She does not wish to harm us, but she must if forced. And we have come so close to forcing her.

Her guards lift me up and remove me from her presence. That the Wraith can be so constrained by others of their kind never occurred to me before.

But that does not mean I will aid her.

Queen
                                Why did I so with the human? I hoped that he would accept what I must do, but is that the only reason?

No matter. Now I must deal with the other humans. To see them kneeling before me, bound, in the center of the village—it is so hard to suppress the hunger any longer. But I will continue to do so.
                                The remaining villagers are ringed around, glancing first towards the bound ones, then away as if afraid. Some moved towards them, then halted. What a strong fear they have.

I motion to one of my brothers, and walks over to the human male, and feeds. I can sense relief emanating from one, and fear from the other. Soon only a husk remains.

Sarla
                                Nothing. I cannot even bring myself to weep as Martak dies. Then a Wraith steps before me, and plunges his feeding hand onto my chest.

Then I scream, knowing every year as it is taken from me.
                                sorry... i had no computer yesterday... i'll have this read and edited for later today, promise

oh and congrats of 300 wl!!
                                I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X