Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wriathlord View Post
    oh and did anyone hear the news on the third stargate series i wonder what it will be about?
    sorry off topic
    heard about in the DJ/MS TT... it's still in concepts but they want DJ/MS as the lead, and Vala/CB might be going there too...
    Spoiler:
    oh, and it's already decided that AT is joining SGA S4... or so i read....

Originally posted by Isil'zha View Post
    I liked the Wraith from Condemned-though most people I know thought him extremely freaky.

And thanks, Susanne. *looks at culling schedule* I'll hold off on the other clones for the moment.

And Lilith, how goes the psych?
    i aced the exam... we get a one hour review period before, and my teacher used it to "review" the test... if you paid attention, then you had all the answers to begin with... but his tests are always easy to begin with, if you pay attention to the notes....

oh WL, I wanna see Uncle Sateda on the calader...
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

yeah, and is the queen from the hive in there too?! i wonder if she would make a good miss september
      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

sigh... so many wraith, so little time
        sigpic

Comment

well i have the keeper in for Jan
          Gabriel in for Feb
          Steve in for march
          the hive queen in for April
          may is still undecided
          Micheal is in for June
          July is undecided
          august is bob
          September is undecided
          wraith scientist in allies is in for October
          wraith from condemned is in for November
          and the wraith queen in allies is in for December
          i can put the wraith king from sateda in for ether may or July or september so there is only two more wraith to add so any ideas and i can always make another calendar with the other wraith that were left out?

Comment

[QUOTE=wriathlord;6102918]well i have the keeper in for Jan
            Gabriel in for Feb
            Steve in for march
            may is still undecidedEllia?
            Micheal is in for June
            July is undecidedDefiant one Wraith? or the Second-in-command wraith from No Man's land? or even the wraith from Common Ground( don't know the fan names for them)?
            august is bob
            September is undecidedWraith King?
            i can put the wraith king from sateda in for ether may or July or september so there is only two more wraith to add so any ideas and i can always make another calendar with the other wraith that were left out?[quote]
            Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
            encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
            3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
            4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
            5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Ellia-and? Maybe the Wraith from Aurora, but I didn't see much of him. McKay was funny with that, though.

Oh, I put an updated version of the first chapter of my story on FanFiction.Net. It's under the author name a sigint ninja. I'll put the 1st draft of the second chapter on here within six or so hours (hopefully).

When does everyone get to see Vengeance?

And congrats on the test, Lilith.

Ltcolshepjumper, Gabriel is the Wraith from Common Ground. Welcome to the WDC.

Comment

Wraithlord, I see the project eith the calendar is going well. I am sure you will find Wraith for the undecided months. My suugestion is to include the Wraith from The Defiant One.

Isil'zha, so you published your story Why don't you post a link to it so everyone could read it without searching?
                LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
                Member of the Wraith' Defenders Club
                http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/
                My fan fiction

Comment

Dulce et Decorum est^3-chapter 1

Here's the link. It just took them some time to get it on there.

Comment

I hope you will write the next chapter soon
                    LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
                    Member of the Wraith' Defenders Club
                    http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/
                    My fan fiction

Comment

Originally posted by wriathlord View Post
                      well i have the keeper in for Jan
                      Gabriel in for Feb
                      Steve in for march
                      may is still undecided
                      Micheal is in for June
                      July is undecided
                      august is bob
                      September is undecided
                      i can put the wraith king from sateda in for ether may or July or september so there is only two more wraith to add so any ideas and i can always make another calendar with the other wraith that were left out?
                      let's give the Wraith King July... i agree with Suzie that Hive Queen would make an awesome September... so that only leaves May
                      sigpic

Comment

alright switch the hive queen to September and put the wraith king in July and i will put the wraith from the defiant one in may should have the calendar finished some time next week and i might start another one with the wraith left out i am making a list of them here it is the wraith soldier from rising
                        one of the wraith soldiers from sateda and maybe wraith teyla?
                        what do you think

Comment

i think its grand this is going to be fantastic
                          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Can't wait, WriathLord. I'm going to need a new calendar soon anyway.

The voices are talking again-I'd better go work on chapter 2.

Comment

yes yes chapter two
                              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Here it is: just finished it.

Spoiler:
                                Can you hear me? Stop, look, listen to my voice,
                                It was never my choice to feel all alone
                                This is my home
                                Back up, you don’t know if you’ve never been here
                                You’ve never been to the place inside, I face my fears
                                It takes everything I am

Move, by Thousand Foot Krutch

Arel
                                I never thought to see a Wraith asleep. This queen, she has dealt with humans before. She can intimidate us, while not making herself so strange that we are desperate. But to see her asleep, curled in my bed, seemingly peaceful. I wonder why she does this. For she seems no older than my Sarla. Do the Wraith even have families? All I have ever seen, ever known of them is the monster that feeds in the dark. But such knowledge is not enough to destroy them.
                                For I have found that you can always cause more harm to those you know. But it can also become harder. But what good would there be in the Wraith to find? I can think of nothing and hope to find nothing. And Sarla is angered—thinking that I have some measure of trust towards these Wraith. I am not so foolish as that, and so my wife and I leave to stay at another house.

Queen
                                The test, the challenge. Few queens have ever slain a runner, never attempted it. My success will shame them. And to attack me for my shaming of them, it would merely add to their difficulties.
                                My brothers will live. Whether or not I do so—though I would prefer to live. But if I die, they will say I was too young to lead, and another will care for them. They do not see it this way, of course.
                                And there are still the human female, and her mate. If I kill them now, I will likely have to destroy the village as well. Or at least if I slay them without reason…I order my guards away.
                                But it is time to rest.

Sarla
                                Where is Martak! Please be in the forest, please, ancestors, he would not have done so without consulting me…yes he would have. Just as I would have, if my chances were not so feeble.
                                I hear a dark, angered scream come from my father’s house. I hope it is the Wraith queen, and that she is dead, and Martak is not.
                                It only takes me a few moments to reach the house, and I see four of the male Wraith behind me. Perhaps I have enough time to finish this.
                                But when I reach the bedroom, I see Martak-my Martak, held up in the air by one pale hand grasped around his throat. Her back is towards me, and I halt and draw my knife. He gasps, then collapses, and she drops him.
                                I can feel my feet stepping backwards as she turns toward me. There is a curve of ebony blood stretching from her neck onto her shoulder, and it disappears as I watch. My hand pulls up the knife unaware, and throws it. The knife thuds into her chest, right next to where a human’s heart would be, the blade penetrating the skin and bringing more of the dark blood.
                                She does not even look at it, and I begin to understand the enormity of my, of our mistake. I try to force myself to resist as she lifts me, then cocks her head to the side and opens her mouth in a snarl.
                                “Why must you prove yourself such a fool?” she asks, and I see the expectation of this in her eyes. She wanted this! She wanted to witness my humiliation personally, to taste fear in my eyes. And I know I cannot hide it now.
                                As I feebly try to pull away the hand clasped about my throat, I find myself relieved as I lose all consciousness.

Queen
                                They had to prove me correct. The two humans lie unconscious in a corner of the room, with no permanent harm done to them. But something must be done. I cannot also them to go free.
                                Why do they delay my hunt?!
                                Four of my brothers enter the room, and stare at me as I pull the blade from my chest. The wound will heal with time, and perhaps I will feed soon. But not on these two.
                                My brothers lift up the bodies. But I will have to remain to deal with them. Foolish humans.

Arel
                                Sarla, why? Did you trust my judgment so little? Was I such an abhorrent leader as to drive you and Martak to this?
                                She is not dead yet. But any attempt to save her will bring the destruction of my village. I cannot do so, cannot be so terrible of a leader as to abandon my people for my child.
                                And this queen is clever. Allowing them to attack her, so that the villagers are not so angered at the executions, so that we can understand how she justifies their deaths.
                                Will she kill them herself? I know how they will die—the Wraith will not waste any source of sustenance now. Sustenance? I cannot afford to think of myself as such.
                                We will all be forced to watch the execution tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X