Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
    Sorry I can't join in the active discussions; we had an ice storm and I am logging in from the local library which was not affected by the power outage.
    Ice storm? That sounds pretty bad. Hope you get power back soon!

We've had incredibly cold weather for over a week now but luckily no snowing or ice storms -30c every single morning and I think in northern parts of the country they've had -40c in coldest days. It's like were living in Siberia Feels awful to wake up in the morning knowing you have to walk to work when it's that cold.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
      I've always thought of Tommy's story as being the following -
      He was on Todd's ship during the attack on Asuras so knew about the ZPMs. He then contacted the SOW queen who attacked Todd's ship - Todd was taken prisoner and the crew was killed except for Tommy who gave the ZPMs to the SOW queen and went to the cloning facility to assist Karl. Karl got the information about Midway from Todd while Todd was a prisoner. Tommy and Karl managed to escape the facility's destruction and then went on to try taking over the SGC in Midway.
      Thanks everyone. My power is back; it went out last night. This is our 2nd bad ice storm this year. The trees look like glass sculptures, but the roads are not dangerous any more.

For Tommy's story, same here, only I thought Karl hacked into Todd's system and stole the Midway info.

Todd is a reasonable Wraith and probably knew Tommy was not a trouble-seeker and was only acting under extreme duress.
      Last edited by WraithTech; 21 February 2011, 01:15 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Fot Tommy's story, same here, only I thought Karl hacked into Todd's system and stole the Midway info.
        That's possible too because we never saw who boarded Todd's hive to take him prisoner and kill the crew.
        sigpic

Comment

Well, girls, we all know wraith are superhuman and heal instantly, so all those explosions and things were small fry for our gorgeous green guys... they just played dead until the Lanteans left, then got up and went home!
          Especially Greg... he was special even for a wraith!

As for who did the dirty on Todd... well it had to be Karl!!! LOL (*hides from Wraith Slave* )
          sigpic
          Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
            As for who did the dirty on Todd... well it had to be Karl!!! LOL (*hides from Wraith Slave* )
            I blame that SOW Queen for duress! Even Karl was intimidated by her.

Comment

Well, girls, we all know wraith are superhuman and heal instantly, so all those explosions and things were small fry for our gorgeous green guys... they just played dead until the Lanteans left, then got up and went home!
              Especially Greg... he was special even for a wraith!
              It's very possible that Jimmy survived even if his hair got a bit singed at the time.

I think 'Midway' makes it clear that Karl had something to do with it. Wraith politics are a dirty business, however, so he probably didn't play dirtier than other Wraith.

My mind has now gone off at a tangent because of 'play dirty' - dives back into the gutter.
              sigpic

Comment

It's very possible that Jimmy survived even if his hair got a bit singed at the time.
                I thought he survived for sure. The explosions were just for distraction so the team could get away and Jimmy only fell down. The hive was still operational because it flew away and left a large crater behind when the Lanteans went back to check later.

Comment

I blame that SOW Queen for duress! Even Karl was intimidated by her.
                  She was a nasty piece of work, wasn;t she? These wraith queens, they just don't know how lucky they are!

Poor baby! Though I;m sure DS had him back to his usual stylish self in no time

My mind has now gone off at a tangent because of 'play dirty' - dives back into the gutter.

We're never away from the gutter for long!
                  sigpic

Comment

We're never away from the gutter for long!
                    It's a great place to be.
                    sigpic

Comment

It's a great place to be.
                      Especially with a few wraith to snuggle *hugs Steve tight*

Steve: I'm supposed to be dead

Ssshhh, babe - don;t tell everyone!

Steve: Ahhh, gotcha... look, here;s a dark corner of the gutter where we can be alone

sigpic

Comment

Steve: I'm supposed to be dead
                        Boris: So am I.

Neo: And me.

Fred: And me.

Gawain: Same here.

Erik: I'm Schroedinger's Wraith - could be alive or dead.

Boris: But we're not letting any of this bother us.
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks everyone. My power is back; it went out last night. This is our 2nd bad ice storm this year. The trees look like glass sculptures, but the roads are not dangerous any more.

Fot Tommy's story, same here, only I thought Karl hacked into Todd's system and stole the Midway info.
                          That was what I thought too. Particularly as Karl () makes a point of saying to Shep that he knows of him through Todd - or words to that effect.

This guy... dang, I've forgotten his name.
                          Last edited by Isolde; 21 February 2011, 01:20 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                            That was what I thought too. Particularly as Karl makes a point of saying to Shep that he knows of him through Todd - or words to that effect.
                            http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s4...ipts/417.shtml

WRAITH SCIENTIST: An acquaintance of someone you recently worked with to bring about the demise of those you refer to as Replicators. It was from him that I was able to procure the necessary data to commandeer this base.
                            Karl doesn't explain how he procured the information, though.
                            sigpic

Comment

had a panicky moment there, as you can see. Thought I'd forgotten one of the guys. *begins hurried worshipping*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                                That was what I thought too. Particularly as Karl makes a point of saying to Shep that he knows of him through Todd - or words to that effect.
                                I thought 'downloaded in secret' in place of 'stolen' because of what Todd said in The Kindred Part 1:

TODD: You always say that – but you always come around.

SHEPPARD: Oh yeah? Well this is different. You know, we're still a little upset over the whole Earth conquest thing.

TODD: I had no part in that.

McKAY: Actually, in an indirect way, you did. The Wraith who led the attack was able to access the Midway Station with information you stole on your last visit to Atlantis.

TODD: Information he stole from me in turn, so in a way we were both victims. But let's save our commiserations for another time. I have a proposal.

http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s4...ipts/418.shtml

Comment

Working...
                                X